爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

7年级上册英语作文(推荐16篇)

7年级上册英语作文(推荐16篇)

s*** 23-02-03 英语作文

7年级上册英语作文(1)

Today, I saw an very interesting The story was about a boy met a girl who lived ne_t to him since he was very The girl was so active and the boy was very The boy was scared by the girl’s When they were middle school students, the boy tried to get rid of the girl, but the boy started to realize the girl was very Though she was not as beautiful as the girl he once liked at school, he was attracted by her The girl had a beautiful She was not skin-deep and she has her own The boy realized that she was the

今天,我看了一部非常有趣的电影。这个故事是关于一个男孩在他很小的时候就遇到一个住在他隔壁的女孩。女孩非常活跃活泼,而男孩却很害羞。男孩被女孩的热情给吓着了。当他们上初中时,男孩试图摆脱这个女孩,不过他也开始慢慢意识到这个女孩是非常特别的。虽然她没有他在学校曾经喜欢过的那个女孩子那么漂亮,但是他被她的性格所吸引。这个女孩有着美丽的心灵,一点都不肤浅。她有自己的想法。男孩发现这个女孩才是最好的。

7年级上册英语作文(2)

Most people are looking forward to the retired life, they have a lot of plans, such as travel around the world or do something they have never done But for some old and retired persons, who have lose their wife or husband, feel lonely all the They need something to do to find the value Recently, an old man who was at the age of 89 asked for a job on the newspaper, which made him a little The man said as his wife died, he had nothing to do and the loneliness was like prison for him, so he needed to make the social His positive attitude caught Kate Allen’s attention, who ran a restaurant, so she hired this men to do some simple The old man felt very happy, he said the job meant so much to him and he could make connection with others

大多数人都期待退休的生活,他们有很多的计划,比如环游世界或做一些他们从未做过的事情。但对于一些年长的退休人员,他们失去他们的妻子或丈夫,会感到孤独。他们需要再次找到价值。最近,一位89岁的老人在报纸上寻求工作,这使得他小有名气。男人说,他的妻子去世后,他无事可做,孤独就像监狱,所以他需要与社会交流。他积极的态度引起了凯特?艾伦的注意,她开了一间餐厅,所以她雇佣了这个男子做一些简单的工作。老人感到很高兴,他说这份工作对他意味着很多,他可以再次与他人交流。

7年级上册英语作文(3)

Man’s  life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a If a  person’s life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with  these Once I hope I can study in a college in future, however that’s  passed, as you know I come here, now I wonder what the future holds for

When  I come to this school, I told to myself: this my near future, all starts  Following I will learn to become a man, a integrated man, who has a fine body,  can take on important task, has independent thought, an open mind, intensive  thought, has the ability to judge right and wrong, has a perfect

Once  my teacher said :” you are not sewing, you are stylist; never forget which you  should lay out to people is your thought, not ” I will put my personality  with my interest and ability into my study, during these process I will combine  learning with If I can achieve this “future”, I think that I really grow   And I deeply believe kindred, good-fellowship and love will perfection and  happy in the (约200字)

人的一生是一个成长的过程,事实上,我现在站在这里也是一次成长。如果一个人的一生必须面临不同的选择,那么我就是伴随着这些选择成长起来的。曾经我盼望将来能上大学,然而那已经过去了,现在我在这儿,只想知道我的未来会是什么样的。

当我来到这所学校,我告诉我自己:我不久的将来都从这里开始。接着我要学习如何做人,如何做一个正直的人,并且拥有一个健康的体魄,能承担重要的任务,能独立思考,思想开放,心思缜密,有判断是非的能力,有一份不错的工作。

我的老师曾经告诉我说:“你不是在修补而是在创造;永远不要忘记你向人们所展示的是你的思想,而不是你的手艺。”我会将我的性格,兴趣爱好和能力一起融入到学习中去。在这过程中,我边学习边实践。如果我能实现这个“未来”,我就认为我真的成长了。并且我深信我的亲人,好朋友以及爱会使我的未来更完美,更幸福。不要抱怨生活,不管我们的成长中有多少艰辛与痛苦,我们都应该幸福的面对,因为人的一生不容易,来到世间也就仅仅几十年,何必在意那些没用的东西呢,成长的过程本身就是值得我们珍惜的。

7年级上册英语作文(4)

I had a holiday on national day, October, I stayed at home to watch the military review with my family, because I thought the outside must be Before that day, I had never seen such kind of TV I thought they must be But when I saw the beautiful scene, solemn army and advanced weapons, I was very excited and After watching the program, my parents also told me many things about the growth of our It seemed that I learnt lots of things in one I felt rich and

在十月一号国庆节这一天我放假了。因为觉得外面肯定会很拥挤,我就呆在家里和家人一起看阅兵式。在那天之前,我从来没有看过这样的电视节目。我觉得这些节目一定很无聊。但是,当我看到美丽的场景,庄严的军队和先进的武器时,我非常兴奋和自豪。看完这个节目后,我的父母还告诉我很多关于我国成长的故事。似乎一天之内我学到了很多东西。我感到很充实和开心。

7年级上册英语作文(5)

It is known to everyone: Oct,1st is our National At this day I went to street and saw Now let me tell you!

At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people! With difficult we got on the bus and felt very The traffic was so bad too! It cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of What were worse there were even more people! In my opinion it was not very interesting to lae out at this day! Next time I prefer to stay at home and study!

应广大网友要求,现将本文中文版本奉上:

众所周之,10月1日是国庆节。这天,我去逛了趟街,现在我就来说说我的所见所想。

早上8点钟起床后,我就跟着妈妈来到了公交站,我的天这里人真多啊。好不容易才挤上了车,车里很拥挤。交通情况同样也很差。大约一个小时候后我们才来到了商业街。更糟糕的是,这儿的人更多!我觉得在国庆节这天出来逛街可真不怎么样啊!下次我还是呆在家里学习好了!

7年级上册英语作文(6)

During a bullfight, a drunk suddenly wandered into the middle of the The crowd began to shout, but the drunk was unaware of the The bull was busy with the matador at the time, but it suddenly caught sight of the drunk who was shouting rude remarks and waving a red Apparently sensitive to criticism, the bull forgot all about the matador and charged at the The crowd suddenly grew The drunk, however, seemed quite sure of When the bull got close to him, he clumsily stepped aside to let it The crowd broke into cheers and the drunk By this time, however, three men had come into the ring and they quickly dragged the drunk to Even the bull seemed to feel sorry for him, for it looked on sympathetically until the drunk was out of the way before once more turning its attention to the 在一次斗牛时,一个醉汉突然溜达到斗牛场中间。人们开始大叫起来,但醉汉却没有意识到危险。那公牛正忙于对付斗牛士,但突然它看见了醉汉,他大声说着粗鲁的话,手里挥动着一顶红帽子。对批评很敏感,公牛完全撇开斗牛士,向醉汉冲。观众突然静了下来。喝醉了,然而,似乎对自己很有信心。当公牛靠近他,他笨拙地让它过去。观众们爆发出一阵欢呼,醉汉鞠了一躬。在这个时候,然而,有三个人进入斗牛场,迅速地把醉汉拉到安全的地方。好像连牛也在为他感到遗憾,因为它一直同情地看着醉汉,才重新将注意力转向斗牛士。

7年级上册英语作文(7)

I  am studying in a middle school now, this is my second Studying in the  middle school, I have many subjects to learn, I always want to do the best, so I  focus all my attention on the My teacher tells me that I should not only  focus on study, I should go out and take some I refuse to do what  she says, then I get sick easily and I can’t focus So I learn to do  some activities, I play basketball, I find myself really enjoy outside  activities, what’s more, I keep my body The study task is not only to  learn knowledge from books, but also take

我现在在一所初中上学,这是我的第二年。在初中的学习,我有很多科目要去学,我总是想要做得最好,所以我集中精力在学习上。我的老师告诉我我不应该把精力全部放在学习上,我应该走出去做些活动。我没有按照她说的去做,然后我很容易生病,无法集中精力。所以我学着去参加一些活动,我打篮球,我发现自己很喜欢课外活动,而且,我的身体也很好。学习的任务不仅仅是学到课本上的知识,也有参加活动部分。

7年级上册英语作文(8)

Hiring a foreign also can let the students have access to the foreign culture, foreign teacher always show students their country’s culture to make the student understand the English Foreign teacher is good for student’s

7年级上册英语作文(9)

It’s reported that school students in Korea will use e-books from What good news this is! E-books have many

Most importantly, they are good for the environment, since they can save lots of paper and Besides, they are very To get a paper book, one has to spend a lot of time searching for it in a But we can find e-books very quickly on the

In short, e-books can help us enjoy our life

7年级上册英语作文(10)

请你仔细阅读下面的招聘广告。

l Boys and girls aged

l Are you good with children?

l Happy kids winter camp Needs help with:

l sports music computers

l Come and join us! Send your personal(个人)information to

假如你是李平想要应聘,请你根据招聘广告中的要求,在表格空白处至少填出两项你所能做的事情。并根据表格中的所有信息,发一封e-mail,介绍你的个人情况、兴趣爱好及能力。字数40~60。信的开头、结尾已给出

Name

School

can

Li Ping

Middle School

Reading,computers,Playing basketball

Dear sir,

I want to join your Winter Camp to help the children with sports and

My I think I can be good with the children and I hope to get your letter

Yours, Li Ping

Dear sir,

I want to join your Winter Camp to help the children with sports and

My name is Li Ping I am thirteen (years old). I study / am a student in 1 Middle I like reading and playing I like computers, I can play football I can sing many English songs, And I can dance and I can surf the Internet and send

I think I can be good with the children and I hope to get your letter

Yours,

Li Ping

7年级上册英语作文(11)

My winter holiday is intersting, my winter holiday is very can play a computer and watch a TV in the still read some good books in the winter of the plan of value result of our school, let us time of few lesson opportunity to have no does the affair that likes to , the winter holiday liked too to But again schooled begins quickly, its be over means a kind of another life of beginning, my in the mind have a little longing , also have a little to what freshman live is for enjoyment,long for

我的寒假,我的寒假非常有趣。我可以在家里玩电脑和看电视。在寒假里面我还看了一些好书(比如说皮皮鲁)。由于我们学校的重视成绩的计划,让我们很少有课余的时间。也没有机会做自己喜欢做的事情。所以呢,寒假对我来说太好了。可是又快开学了,它的结束意味着另一种生活的开始,我心里有点失落,也有点恐惧。更多的是对新生活的憧憬。

7年级上册英语作文(12)

The Winter Holiday,I like the winter holiday very

Though it's very short,I can enjoy the Spring

I can watch cartoon every needn't go to school

Sometimes I can go to play with my friend the festival coming,I can play all the

I can play video game with my am good at playing PC

So I often beats my more and more relative came to my

We had dinner 's so lively that I'am very I still have to do my

7年级上册英语作文(13)

students get short-sightedness when they are There are fifteen students wearing glasses in my Being short-sighted is common among students, even in primary That is too Therefore, we should protect our eyes When we are reading and writing, we should keep a standard Besides, we should not watch TV or play computer for too They are bad for our And, we should do eyes exercises A good rest is also important to our In all, eyes are the windows of our We should keep it

现在,越来越多的学生近视了。有些学生在很小的时候就近视了。我们班上有十五个学生戴眼镜。近视在学生中变得很普遍,甚至是在小学。这种情况很严重。因此,我们应该好好保护眼睛。当我们读书写字的时候,我们应该保持正确的姿势。此外,不要长时间看电视或玩电脑,对我们的眼睛不好。并且,我们应该有规律的做眼保健操。好的睡眠对我们的眼睛也很重要。总之,眼睛是我们心里的窗口,我们应该保持它健康。

7年级上册英语作文(14)

st week, I was so happy, because our class planned to have the All of us felt so excited, we decided to have the picnic on the We played some games, the ones who lost the game were punished in some interesting When I got punished, I was asked to ask the stranger to give the cell phone I felt so awkward, but I conquered my fear and finished the We laughed so happily, we had done so many things that we dared not to do We took many pictures and recorded the unforgettable I wish we can have more class activities, it is a good time to promote the

上周,我很高兴,因为我们班有活动计划。我们都感到很兴奋,我们决定出去公园野餐。我们玩一些游戏,输了的人会受到一些有趣惩罚。当我被惩罚的时候,我被要求问陌生人给手机号码。我感到很尴尬,但是我征服了恐惧,完成了任务。我们笑这么开心,做了很多我们之前不敢做的事情。我们拍了许多照片,记录下了这些难忘的时刻。我希望我们可以有更多的班级活动,这是一个促进沟通的好机会。

7年级上册英语作文(15)

The  Chinese New Year is now popularly known as the Spring Festival because it starts  from the Begining of Spring (the first of the twenty-four terms in coordination  with the changes of Nature). Its origin is too old to be Several  explanations are hanging All agree, however, that the word Nian, which  in modern Chinese solely means "year", was originally the name of a monster  beast that started to prey on people the night before the beginning of a new  

One  legend goes that the beast Nian had a very big mouth that would swallow a great  many people with one People were very One day, an old man came to  their rescue, offering to subdue To Nian he said, "I hear say that you are  very capable, but can you swallow the other beasts of prey on earth instead of  people who are by no means of your worthy opponents?" So, it did swallow many of  the beasts of prey on earth that also harassed people and their domestic animals  from time to

After  that, the old man disappeared riding the beast He turned out to be an  immortal Now that Nian is gone and other beasts of prey are also scared  into forests, people begin to enjoy their peaceful Before the old man  left, he had told people to put up red paper decorations on their windows and  doors at each year's end to scare away Nian in case it sneaked back again,  because red is the color the beast feared the

From  then on, the tradition of observing the conquest of Nian is carried on from  generation to The term "Guo Nian", which may mean "Survive the Nian"  becomes today "Celebrate the (New) Year" as the word "guo" in Chinese having  both the meaning of "pass-over" and "observe". The custom of putting up red  paper and firing fire-crackers to scare away Nian should it have a chance to run  loose is still However, people today have long forgotten why they are  doing all this, except that they feel the color and the sound add to the  excitement of the

7年级上册英语作文(16)

One Saturday evenmg after buying something in a shop, mum and I walked along a path back Then I found a lawn, beside the If walking across the lawn we would arrive home Thinking of this, I looked Seeing few people coming, I strode into the But I heard mum calling me back at I said to mum cahnly, "We can quickly get home by crossing it," pointing to the Mum seriously said, "The lawn is used to beautify the You should take good care of And can such tender grass bear your stepping?"

Hearing Mum’s words, my face turned I admitted my fault and walked home along the

相关推荐

高二思想政治学习方法

学习方法
高二阶段是分文理科的年级段,不少同学会根据自己的弱项选择文理科。不过随着高考改革,以后文理之间的差距会越来越小。不管选择了文科还是理科,也就意味着这一年,你在高二的学习会更加辛苦。想要突破弱科,消灭弱
展开详情

一年级语文《小猴子下山》课后练习题

语文习题
一、拼写小能手。1、妈妈买了一个大xīguā()(),切成好多kuài()儿,让我们吃个够。2、蓝蓝的tiānkōng()()中飘着朵朵白云,那景象fēicháng()()美丽。3、在qiánjìn(
展开详情

渔夫的故事读后感

五年级语文
贪心的人永远都不会有好的结果,俄罗斯作家普希金写的《渔夫和金鱼的故事》告诉我们的道理不正是这样的吗?从前有一位渔夫和他的妻子生活在大海边,他们靠打鱼为生。一天,渔夫和往常一样去打鱼,当渔网拉上来的时候
展开详情

考试的作文

考试作文
今天,我参加了学艺中学初一新生入学质量检查,初步体验了中学考试的滋味,经受了一次严峻的实战考验。早上7点30分,我就到了学校,按准考证先找到了教学楼的第八试室,接着又找到了自己的6号座位。在试室里,我
展开详情

绿野仙踪读书笔记范文

四年级语文
这是一本充满神奇想象的书,它仿佛把我带到了童话世界,让我感受到了梦幻的神奇。故事讲的是一个叫多萝茜的小姑娘:多萝茜原来和亨利叔叔、艾姆婶婶生活在灰蒙蒙的、没有一棵树的堪萨斯州大草原上,因为一场突如其来
展开详情

2022语文文言文知识点

备考资料
(一)通假字员径八尺(员,通“圆”,圆周)。形似酒尊(尊,通“樽”,酒器)。一时收禽(禽,通“擒”,捉拿,擒拿)。(二)古今异义常从容淡静(古义:言语举止适度得体。今义:不慌不忙,沉着镇定。)。举孝廉
展开详情

5分钟大学英语演讲稿范文

英语
DearEveryone:Goodmorning,mynameisxxx,itisagreathonortohavethisopportunityforaninterview,Iwouldliketo
展开详情

四年级查理九世读后感范文

四年级语文
最近,我疯狂的迷上了《查理九世》这套系列探险小说,因为从我翻开查理九世后,我就发现,这是一本非常的精彩的书。《查理九世之鬼公主的嫁衣》,里面的主人公有亚瑟、虎鲨、扶幽、尧婷婷、查理九世、墨多多等。里面
展开详情

驾驶员先进事迹材料

先进事迹材料
本人生于1953年9月,1960至1971年间在就读中小学,1972年响应知识青年下乡号召来到四川县公社成为一名知青。在村小学担当三年代课老师的同时,自学汽车驾驶技能,由于本人对汽车驾驶怀着强烈的兴趣
展开详情

成功励志名言大全

名人名言
1、前面的路布满荆棘,我有过迟疑,却从未后退。2、我相信,路总会有平坦的一面……3、宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔4、生活其实很简单,过了今天就是明天。5、低头哭过别忘了抬头继续走。6、不要被任何人打乱
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
我的教师节演讲稿 安全知识竞赛开幕式讲话稿 整十数加减整十数说课稿(优质14篇) 中国关于历史故事的成语 交通安全知识点(合集7篇) 家庭教育公开课生命教育观后感 满分作文出发(汇集9篇) 2022年招新笔试题(周三卷) 参观动物园教案(精选6篇) 高考座右铭 三创优秀学生主要事迹材料 会计教学反思(优选20篇) 端午节小学优秀作文500字 小学教育专业社会实践调查的心得体会 大二学生暑假社会实践心得 激情的名言(优质6篇) 12月英语四级考试真题试卷 人类的起源和发展教案(集合4篇) 初三化学复习,初三化学冲刺复习计划 师德标兵先进事迹材料 银行十佳柜员事迹材料 安全知识作文 我的父亲作文初中范文 三年级日记大全 武术基本功教学反思(精品6篇) 物理军训班级口号 猴子种果树教学反思(推荐17篇) 高一规则议论文 2022年1月14日托福阅读真题及答案解析(汇编4篇) 合作故事(甄选18篇) 《翻浆的心》阅读答案 周长教学反思(集合17篇) 四大名著读书笔记500字 指数函数教学反思(汇编5篇) 搭石读后感500字范文 大学专业面试自我介绍模板 考试之后作文 金钱的魔力读后感 初中七年级英语复习计划 小升初专家指导:制定合理学习计划,孩子成绩下降怎么办? 初一军训心得体会2022 世间最美的坟墓教案(甄选3篇) 春风(诗歌) 有关想象作文(汇编15篇) 英语口语技巧 《螳螂》阅读答案(集锦19篇) 英语句子成分(实用17篇) 高三升旗仪式的演讲稿2022 《明朝那些事儿全集》读书笔记 高三月考作文800字 小学生安全教育知识讲座 女生小清新唯美签名 寒假社会实践心得体会 初一考试地理成绩差怎么办 负荆请罪课件(推荐8篇) 英语四级万能句子(合集6篇) 我是小小音乐家教学反思(优质4篇) 社会领域说课稿(推荐19篇) 整理房间说课稿(推荐6篇) 高一语文学习方法指导学习攻略 做高考语文题的技法有哪些? 【热】寒假社会实践心得体会 小学生四年级元旦作文600字 小学教师读书笔记 测量物质的密度教案(优选4篇) 斑羚飞渡读书笔记500字范文 经典生活格言 三年级数学的学习方法 地温异常带 有关小学毕业考试作文700字 从百草园到三味书屋读后感 描述一个人的句子(优质7篇) 搞笑的脑筋急转弯大全及答案爆笑(实用4篇) 怎么教五年级学生数学 高考作文成语故事素材大全 读《卖火柴的小女孩》有感 高一语文知识点笔记 学习英语心得体会 高考英语高频词汇2022 大学新生军训结束心得体会范文 交朋友教案(汇编16篇) 安全知识作文 最后一分钟读后感 认识小动物教案(优选9篇) 我的天空600字精彩作文 2022年广东中考作文 2022年查理和巧克力工厂读书心得范文300字 一元一次不等式组教学反思(甄选7篇) 汉字的奥妙500字小学作文 童年水墨画教学反思(合集12篇) 2022年明朝那些事读书心得800字 大学军训感言600字例文 高二数学的知识点整理 考试过后作文 高三作文尺度议论文 2022小学教师实习工作总结 2022新学期军训口号16字 家庭教育读书心得体会 高中语文学习方法 优秀教师事迹材料 消防安全常识有哪些 加油鼓励的句子(精编16篇) 经典励志故事(必备15篇) 经典激励名言 高中政治学习方法指导 登鹳雀楼古诗(合集8篇) 小数的意义教学反思(热门15篇) 音乐小毛驴教案(必备13篇) 人教版七年级下语文病句复习提纲 2022年初中化学的知识点总结 四年级有关期中考试作文 暑期如何提前学化学?初三化学怎么学? 正一派 小青蛙跳跳跳教案(集合12篇) 美丽的四季500字小学作文 实用的以考试的作文 可能性的教学反思(甄选19篇) 中考叙事作文 初一生物很难学吗?该怎么学? 成功的励志座右铭 赵春亮不明白阅读答案 谏逐客书读书笔记 交流学习方法演讲稿 草房子药寮读书笔记 小学六年级作文参观消防大队 我的信念读后感范文 以读书为话题的高考作文 懂得珍惜的句子(必备6篇) 奇妙的海底世界教案(合集10篇) 小学五年级描写家乡作文 三角形的特性教案(热门8篇) 正比例教学反思(通用18篇) 出国留学英文自我介绍范文精选 《登天都峰》阅读答案(集合4篇) 大学军训感想800字范文 让爷爷奶奶高兴教学反思(优质5篇) 梯形的面积计算教学反思(必备18篇) 2022高二数学题期末 白鹿原读后感800字高一 高三数学教案2022 六年级作文《我的老师》 傅雷家书读后感范文 金工实习安全知识心得 学会承受议论文九年级范文 献给准高三生的励志演讲稿 土建资料员岗位职责范本(优选4篇) 二年级下册语文期末复习分类 考试的心情作文300字 难忘的军训总结600字左右 成长的故事600字作文高二 我骄傲我是中国人诗歌朗诵(甄选7篇) 快乐的六一儿童节作文 励志人生格言大全 初二地理知识点梳理 抗疫护士后勤事迹材料 分数混合运算教学设计(集锦10篇) 笑猫日记读书心得 小学教师主要事迹材料 社会实践疫情防控心得体会 【精华】2022年简短经典语录(通用445句) 中考语文阅读专项训练—第2 高考生物必备的知识点 高一托物言志类作文 励志读书格言 如何学好初三英语 企业优秀团员事迹材料 高一数学知识点总结归纳 苹果的说明文(合集16篇) 《福尔摩斯探案全集》读书笔记400字 防溺水安全知识 小学全科知识点 劝学议论文(实用4篇) 2022年安徒生童话读后感范文500字 体育考试作文 生活需要坚强500字五年级作文 初一英语上期中知识点 赞颂祖国的诗歌(必备15篇) 高中语文作文审题方法 关于实践心得作文 《地震与海啸的关系》阅读答案 酒店实践工作心得 颜回的故事(集锦3篇) 大学英语心得体会 小孩子的数学突然变差是为什么?怎么办? 窦智孔 初三理想作文大全 部编版八年级语文上册第六单元知识点 惊心动魄的考试作文(集锦5篇) 线描美术教案(通用14篇) 青少年法治实践心得体会范文 关于端午节的作文 不阅读的中国人阅读答案(集锦3篇) 2022高考物理复习的重点 垃圾分类你我有责建议书500字 感悟时间550字六年级作文 安徒生童话课外阅读指导课教案(通用3篇) 2022明朝那些事读书心得 关于活动的小学生日记 一的成语(热门16篇) 我爱我家班会教案(甄选4篇)