首页

Chris Rene的《Trouble》 歌词

提交回答

全部答案

2017-10-12 16:59:00
  •   歌手:Chris Rene
    发行时间:2012-10-02
    所属专辑:《I'm Right Here》
    Chris Rene - TroubleTrouble, troubleUh-oh, uh-ohShe knows just the way to walk on byThat makes my heart stopI don't know the way to say goodnightCause she don't want me, to go nowhereWithout her there, she's everywhereI don't need trouble, just some musicAnd a little chance to sing my songThat girl is trouble, troubleFrom her head to her toesOh oh oh oh, always taking off her clothesTrouble, troubleWhen her lips touch mineOnly had to happen one timeThat girl is trouble, troubleLike a sting from a beeOh oh oh oh, and she's taking over meTrouble, trouble, even blind men can seeThat's why I gotta run, why I gotta run, baby, babyI woke up to hear her on my telephoneTalking crazy, she said come over now nobody's homeI said baby, I don't know if I should go tryna take it slowI don't need trouble but I choose itAt least that's the way it seems yeahThat girl is trouble, troubleFrom her head to her toesOh oh oh oh, always taking off her clothesTrouble, troubleWhen her lips touch mineOnly had to happen one timeThat girl is trouble, troubleLike a sting from a beeOh oh oh oh, and she's taking over meTrouble, trouble, even blind men can seeThat's why I gotta run, why I gotta runMomma always said, there'd be girls like theseNever did I know they'd be so fineCause the bouncing glens, turn into a kissNow she's running through my mindThat girl is trouble, troubleShe is。
      。。
      that girl is trouble, troubleOnly had to happen one timeThat girl is trouble, troubleFrom her head to her toesOh oh oh oh, always taking off her clothesTrouble, troubleWhen her lips touch mineOnly had to happen one timeThat girl is trouble, troubleLike a sting from a beeOh oh oh oh, and she's taking over meTrouble, trouble, even blind men can seeThat's why I gotta run, why I gotta run, babyIt Only had to happen one timeIt Only had to happen two timesThree times, four times, five times。

不***

2017-10-12 16:59:00

类似问题

换一换
  • 欧美流行乐 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20
  • 21-40