求四篇英语日记?

首页

求四篇英语日记?

求四篇英语日记?不用太复杂

提交回答

全部答案

2017-06-27 13:02:20
  •   
    1。January18,2011FridaySunnyIamfreenowasIamspendingmywinterholiday。Althoughwehavesomehomework,wecanfinishtheminseveraldays。
      Andtheresttimewecanmakegooduseof。Mygod!Wehavebeenverytiredafterhardstudying。Inwinterholidays,Iwanttohavefullsleepandeatgoodfoodinordertoreplenishmyself。
      Lastbutnottheleast,Iwillhaveagoodrest。Ihaverestedforaweek。Ibegantofeelbored。SoIwentoutwithmyfriends。Theyaremybestfriendsinthemiddleschool。
      Wedidn’tgotosomeplacespecial。Wejustsawtheother。Wehadlunchtogether。Whilewewerehavinglunch,wewerestilltalkingaboutthenewschoolandnewfriends。
      Yes!Ayearlater,wehavegrownriper。Andwelearnedmuchmorethingsandgotnewlife。Wehaven’tenoughtimetoplay,towasteandtolosetheway。
      Weonlyhavetwoyears。Twoyearstogo,wewillgetthereallifewhichbelongstous。2011年1月18日星期五晴现在的我因为我度过我的寒假。虽然我们有一些功课,我们可以完成他们的若干天。而其余的时间我们可以好好利用。
      天哪!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习。在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的睡眠和良好的食物吃,以补充自己。最后但并非最不重要,我将有好休息。我休息了一个星期。我开始觉得无聊。所以我去找我的朋友。他们是我最好的朋友在中学。我们没有去特别的地方。我们只看见其他。
      我们一起吃了午餐。当我们吃午餐,我们仍然谈论新学校和新朋友。可以。一年后,我们变得成熟。并且我们学会了更多的东西,新的生活。我们没有足够的时间来玩,浪费和损失的方式。我们只有两年。两年来,我们将得到真正属于我们自己的生活。2。thegardenTodayisSunday,it'ssunny。
      Thisisabeautifulgarden。Somechildrenareplayinginthegarden。Theyareveryhappy。Youcanseesometrees,somebeautifulflowersandsomebirds。
      Therearesomeboysandgirls。Theyareplayinggamesandtheyareveryhappy!今天是星期天,晴天。这个美丽花园有很多孩子在花园里玩。他们很高兴。你能看到很多的树,很多美丽的花儿,很多鸟儿。这有很多的男孩和女孩,他们玩着游戏并且玩的很高兴。
      1。TodayisDragonBoatFestival,I'mveryhappy,Myparentstookmetomygrandparents'home,Wehadabigdinnertogether。Afterdinner,Wewalkedbyariver。
      Howhappyweare!今天是端午节,我很高兴,我爸爸妈妈带我去了爷爷奶奶家,我们一起吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐,晚饭后,我们在一条河边散步,我们多快乐啊!2。TodayisMother'sDay。Iknowsomeofmyclassmatesaregoingtohelptheirmotherswiththehousework,others。
      aregoingtobuysomeflowersfortheirmothers。IwanttosaytoherthatIloveherverymuch。Butasaboy,itisabitdifficultformetoshowmyheart。
      Ithinkonlygirlscandothat。Mymotherisverykind。Shetakescareofmedayandnight。Shespendslittlemoney,butbuysanythingformethatIneed。
      ThistimeImustshowmylove。Iamgoingtogiveheracardandwritelikethis,"Iloveyou,mother!"Iamgoingtoputitunderherpillow。母亲节今天是母亲节。
      我知道一些同学打算帮妈妈做些家务,还有一些同学打算给妈妈买些花。我只是想对妈妈说一声,我非常爱她。但是对我来说这样表达我的情感有点儿难,因为我是个男孩。我觉得只有女生才这样做。我妈妈是个非常善良的人。她对我照顾得无微不至。她自己很少花钱,但能给我买我需要的任何东西。
      这次我一定要表示我对她的爱。我打算送她一张写有“我爱你,妈妈”的卡片,我还打算把它放在她的枕头下面。3。去年清明节,我回到故乡崇拜我的grandfather。qingming节是民间festival。in过去,在过去,清明节被称为“植树节”。
      但今天,中国访问他们的家庭墓穴倾向任何草丛生长。杂草被拉,和污物冲走,和家庭将食物和精神的提供钱。不像牺牲在家庭家神坛,墓地的祭品通常是干的,刺激性的食物。一种理论认为,因为有一些鬼魂罗马墓的周围地区,不太吸引人的食物会被祖先吃掉,而不会被陌生人抢劫。
      随着时间的流逝,对生命的庆祝变成了祭奠祖先的节日。按照民间信仰,中国人相信已故祖先照顾家庭。食物的牺牲和精神钱可以让他们快乐,和家庭会有好收成,更多的孩子通过。去年清明节,我回到故乡崇拜我的grandfather。qingming节是民间festival。
      in过去,在过去,清明节被称为“植树节”。但今天,中国访问他们的家庭墓穴倾向任何草丛生长。杂草被拉,和污物冲走,和家庭将食物和精神的提供钱。不像牺牲在家庭家神坛,墓地的祭品通常是干的,刺激性的食物。一种理论认为,因为有一些鬼魂罗马墓的周围地区,不太吸引人的食物会被祖先吃掉,而不会被陌生人抢劫。
      Lastyear'stomb-sweepingday,Iwentbacktomyhometowntoworshipmygrandfather。qingmingFestivalisafolkfestival。inthepast,inthepast,theqingmingfestivalcalled"arborday"。
      Buttoday,Chinesevisittheirfamilygravesanygrassgrowthtendency。Weedsarepulled,andthedirtwashedaway,andthefamilyfoodandspiritwithmoney。
      Unlikethesacrificesinthefamilyhomealtar,theofferingsatthetombisusuallydry,blandfood。Onetheoryisthat,becausetherearesomeghostsinRomearoundagravearea,thelessappealingfoodwillbeconsumedbytheancestors,andnotbeplunderedbystrangers。
      Withthepassageoftime,thecelebrationoflifebecametheancestorfestival。Accordingtothefolkbelief,Chinesebelievethelateancestralfamilycare。
      Sacrificesoffoodandspiritmoneycouldmakethemhappy,andthefamilywillhaveagoodharvest,morechildrenby。4。LastMarch,mymothertoldmyfatherandmethatmygrandfatherwouldcomeinApril。
      WewereveryhappybecausemygrandfatherwasaninterestingoldmanandhehadnotvisitedussincehewenttoHongKong。  OnApril1myfatherandIboughtalotoffoodfromthesupermarketandboughtabigbunchofflowershome。
      Thenwedidsomecleaningathome。Atnightwhenwewerewaitingformygrandfather,thebellrangandincamemymother。Shesmiledtousandsaid"Aprilfools"!上个月,我的妈妈告诉爸爸和我,我的祖父将在四月到。
      我们很高兴,因为我的祖父是一个有趣的老人和他还没有访问过我们,因为他去港。四月一日我的父亲和我买了很多食物从超市买了一大束鲜花回家。然后我们在家做了一些清洁。夜晚,当我们正在等待我的祖父,铃响了的时候,我的母亲。她笑着对我们说“四月愚人”!

雨***

2017-06-27 13:02:20

• 2017-06-27 13:02:19
  •   On July 20, sunnyGet up early today is very hot, hot feeling uncomfortable。 Breakfast mother let me accompany her to go shopping and I didn't go。
       Because it is too hot, move feeling on the finger to sweat。The city library to read a book this afternoon。 Because the library have air conditioning can blow, but also more than books at home too。
       Conveniently checked total solar eclipse was visible material。7月20日 晴 今天非常炎热,一大早起床就感觉闷热的难受。吃完早饭妈妈让我陪同她去买菜我也没去。因为实在是太热了,感觉动一下手指头身上都在向外冒汗。
       下午到市图书馆看了一下午的书。因为图书馆有空调可以吹,而且书也比家里的多太多了。顺便查了一下日全食的资料。On July 21, rainy daysThe weather of today is very comfortable, though the weather forecast said it is cloudy, but just a little bit rain, very cool。
      The weather forecast said it is cloudy, and friends about to play basketball, but unfortunately, in the rain can play。 Afternoon after the rain stopped to help my mother to buy food supermarket。
       Generally bad mood today。7月21日 雨天 今天天气很舒适,虽然天气预报说今天是阴天,可是下了点小雨,很凉爽。 天气预报说今天是阴天,本来都和朋友们约好要去打篮球的,可是很遗憾,在下雨没法去玩。下午雨停了之后有去超市帮妈妈买菜。
      总的来说今天心情不算太坏。July 22, cloudyToday I got up early in order to wait for the legend of the total solar eclipse was visible。 Why is the legends? Because not seen。
      But from 7:30 a。m。 start raining, I was depressed。 Ok just online see the news experts say YinYuTian look more like shock, total solar eclipse was visible because originally clouds and thick, plus the dark sky will total solar eclipse was visible。
      7月22日 阴天 我今天起的很早,为了等待那传说中的日全食。为什么是传说中呢?因为没亲眼见过嘛。 不过从早上7:30就开始下雨,害我郁闷了半天。还好刚刚在网上看了新闻专家说阴雨天看日全食会更震撼,好像是因为本来云层很厚,再加上日全食天空会更加的黑暗 补充: July 7 2009 It was the second day of our summer holiday。
       I felt good。 I felt I am free。 I had a lot of time to do things I like。 My parents are in Zhongshan。 So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely。
       But I didn’t do something special。 I stayed at home and watched TV。 Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition。 It was my homework。
       Today, I have slept for 14 hours。I thought I was very tired。 It was time for dinner。 I must go! I am very hungry。 July 10 2009I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year。
       Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together。
       Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game。 July 14 2009Today I found time was a cruel thing。
       Whatever man is, time always goes on。 It won’t stay to wait for somebody。 You can’t use anything to exchange time。 Time is also a fair thing。
       Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more。 Today I found I hadn’t enough time。
       Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do。 I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time。
       July 24 2009I have rested for 10 days。 In these days, I felt very bored。 I didn’t know to do what。 Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable。
       I was ill because of the hot weather。 I was tired, sleepy and had no strength。 My parents are worried about my health。 in fact, it didn’t matter。
       I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature。 So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me。
      At last, I was ill。 August 6 2009It was sunny today。 I was excited。 I got up at a quarter to seven。 I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock。
       After I had my breakfast, I went to the Wanjia Market 。 It was hot outside。 When I arrived, my friends didn’t arrive。 I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door。
       I haven’t seen them for a year。 And in a year, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently。 About ten minutes left, my friends arrived one by one。
       After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium。 The match last for tow hours。Oh!I fill very happy today! August 7 2009Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people。
       I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all。 I heard some my friends had gone abroad。 They went abroad to study。
       Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future。 I think next year we won’t make a party。 Next year is a very important year。 We all will prepare the new term’s new subject。
      I know, it is the most important for us now。 August 17 2009 Today, I still went to my mother’s office。 My mother was very busy, so was my father。
       They always live in Beijing。 They must get up early。 Because they will manage the factory。 So I know they are very laborious。
       So I should save my money。 Also I should help them。 Although I can’t do something useful, but I think I should share the work with them。
       I am one of my family member。 In the future, I will take a job and work。 It’ time for me to begin to learn how to work。 August 18 2009 I have rested for a week。
       I began to feel bored。 So I went out with my friends。 They are my best friends in the middle school。 We didn’t go to someplace special。
       We just saw the other。 We had lunch together。 While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends。
       Yes! A year later, we have grown riper。 And we learned much more things and got new life。 We haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way。
       We only have two years。 Two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us。 August 19 2009I have stayed in Shanghai alone for a week。
       It’s time for me to go to my real home—it is in Beijing。 My parents are waiting for me。 Although outside is no matter how beautiful, Beijing is still my home。
       In fact, there is many fresh things。 Like red bayberries。 In the afternoon, I took a bus to Beijing。 I was very unlucky that my mp3 was stolen。
       I was very sad。 I didn’t know why thieves went to steal other’s things。 Why don’t they hunt for a job? I don’t why! I hope there is no thief in our motherland。
       August 20 2009 The screen of my father’s mobile telephone is broken。 When you open the mobile telephone, the screen is always white with light。
       You can’t see from the screen。 And my father is a businessman。 He needed a new one。 So my father and I went to the electrical appliance shop。
       There are many new kinds of mobile telephones。 At first, my father chose a Sumsung one。 But all the telephones have sold out。
      Finally, my father chose a Motorola one。 。

雾***

2017-06-27 13:02:19

• 英语考试 相关知识

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新问答 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80
  • 81-100