爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

如何写英语作文?

首页

如何写英语作文?

如何写英语作文?

提交回答

全部答案

2017-06-21 17:03:29
  •   怎样写一篇好文章1、审题:题材、人称、时态、要点2、以词及点:用一两个单词或短语写出每句话的细节要点。3、联词成句:用联词成句的方法将上述要点的词语扩展成句子。4 联句成文:①主语和谓语②背景(适当增加时间、地点条件等)③逻辑关系④开头与结尾⑤语篇衔接5、检查修改,规范抄写如何增强书面表达效果的技巧1。
       使用较高级的词汇:词汇反映你知识贮存量的多少,也是衡量英语水平的一个重要标志。2。 使用较丰富的句式:运用得当的句子结构可以给文章增色不少,从而使整篇文章因此而生辉 。3。 使用恰当的连接词:使用恰当连接词,对写一篇有“英语味”的文章很重要,能使文章上下衔接自然、紧凑。
      一、怎样使用较高级的词汇1。 Because the weather was good, our journey was comfortable。Thanks to the good weather, our journey was comfortable。
      2。We all think he is a great man。We all think highly of him 3。Suddenly I thought out a good idea。A good idea occurred to me。
       / A good idea suddenly struck me。4。The students there needn’t pay for their books。Books are free for the students there。
      5。 As a result the plan was a failure。The plan turned out to be a failure。6。 When she heard he had died, she went pale with sorrow。
      At the news of his death, she went pale with sorrow。She went to Austria for the purpose of studying music。7。 She went to Austria in order to study music。
       The more he spoke, the more excited he felt。8。 When he spoke, he felt more and more excited。Our school is made up of twenty–six classrooms。
      9。In our school, there are twenty-six classrooms。Our school is made up of twenty–six classrooms。10。You can find my house easily。
       You’ll have no trouble finding my house。 二、怎样运用丰富的句式:(常用到的句型结构) 利用不同的句型来表达同一个意思,能增加文章的文采。1。 感叹句 e。g。 How happy I was when I received your letter! What a kind boy he is! How disappointed he was !2。
       强调句 e。g。 It was this young boy that helped the old granny。 I do hope you can come if possible。3、 倒装句 e。g。 Only in this way can you solve this problem。
       There comes the police car。 Hardly had they got to the station when they met the young man。4、 省略句 e。g。 They read while walking or riding on a bus。
       Come to me if necessary。5、with短语 e。g。 I saw a young lady walking slowly in the street with ahandbag in her hand。6、 定语从句 e。
      g。 In my opinion, cyber cafes should be a place where we find much useful information。Let’s come to the main teaching building, at the back of which standsthe school library。
      7、 各种名词性从句 e。g。 That’s what I should do。 We should do a favour to whoever needs help at present。8、 各种状语从句 e。g。 Time passed quickly before we knew it。
       The moment we reached the farm, we got down to harvesting。 So long as we work harder at our lessons, we’ll catch up sooner or later。
       Do call me before hand so that I can meet you at the airport。 They had to wait because the rain was getting more and more heavily。
      高考大纲中常用的连接词1。表示递进;在同一话题上补充内容 另外,还有:what is more; besides; also; moreover; in addition2。 表示转折关系 但是, 然而, 相反:but; however; yet; instead; on the other hand; on the contrary。
      3。 表示因果关系 因为,因此,所以: since; as; because (of ); so; thus; therefore; as a result; 4。 表示条件关系 如果,只要: if ;on condition ( that ); as long as 除非: unless 否则: or else5。
       表示时间关系 当… 的时候 : when ; while 在…之后: after 在…之前: before 直到: until 一…就… : as soon as 后来, 然后: later; afterwards 不久: soon 近来: lately; recently 自从… :since 从那时起: from then on6。
       表示特定的顺序关系 首先, 最主要的: above all 其次: secondly 然后: then; next 最后: finally; in the end7。 换一种方法表述 换句话说: in other words; that is to say; 8。
       进行举例说明 例如,比如: for instance; for example; like; such as9。 用于陈述事实 实际上: in fact/as a matter of fact; actually; 跟你说实话 : to tell you the truth10。
       对一个话题进行总结 总而言之,总的来说: on the whole; in short; all in all; in general; in a word 其它常用到的副词 Therefore ; otherwise ; finally ; furthermore ;Thus ; namely ; although ; afterwards ; personally; 三、怎样使用恰当的连接词1。
       On one side of the road there is a new classroom building。On the other side,where the playground used to be now stands another new building—our library。
       (NMET1999 范文)2。 As far as I know, everyone is happy about this new arrangement of things。(NMET2001 范文)3。 What’s more, I can go to bed earlier。
       (NMET2001 范文)请在下列句子中(间)填上恰当的关联词或意思有联系的短语。1。 Xiao Ming was walking in the street ___________ he heard someone cry for help。
      2。 He advised that I hire a car ____________ I could travel around in the west 。3。 It was not long _______ the police came 。
      4。 ___________he heard the cry for help, he jumped into the water to save the girl。5。 Do you agree with my arrangement ? ________ , do write to me soon。
      6。 We can go downtown and do some shopping。 __________, we can pay a visit to some places of interest。7。 I shared the cost of the gas with my friends 。
      ___________, I saved $80。8。 Eating sugar is bad for our teeth。 ___________ , it may make us fat。 (KEYS)1。 When, 2。in order that, 3。
      before, 4。As soon as, 5。If not/so, 6。In addition, 7。As a result, 8。What's worse操练1。请你给《中国日报》写一篇稿件,谈谈农村儿童失学的主要原因及你的看法。原因:1、 家庭贫穷,供不起儿童上学,他们不得不在家赚钱 养家。
      2、部分家长认为女孩上学无用,不愿让她们上学。 3、 部分儿童对功课不感兴趣,不愿上学。看法:1、 每个儿童包括女孩都应有受教育的机会。2、全社会都应重视儿童教育,他们对国家的未来将起到 重要的作用。Now in the country areas, there are many children out of school。
       Most families are poor and can’t afford their education。 They have to stay at home and make money。 Some parents think daughters needn’t go to school。
       They don’t let them go to school。 Some children are not interested in their studies and wouldn’t like to go to school。 All the children including girls should be educated 。
       The whole society should pay attention to it。 They’ll play an important part in the future of our country。2。联合国教科文组织某考察团正在我国某乡村参观考察。
      假定你是接待人员,请根据下列提示以发言稿的形式简要介绍这个村的情况:1)大小:近100户人家,约500口人。2)变化:过去很穷,78年后变化很大。人们生活比以前好多了。现已旧貌换新颜。3)教育:原来的学校很小,现已经过改建。新建的教学楼有4层,是村里最美的建筑物。
      村所有学龄儿童在此免费就读。 注意:1)要点齐全,前后连贯。2)词数:100-120之间。Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to our school! ① This village is very small。 It has nearly 100 families and about 500 people。
       It used to be very poor。 ② It has changed a lot since 1978 ③。 People here ④ are richer than before。 Now it is taking on a new look。
      In the past, the school here was very small ⑤。 ⑥ Now it has been rebuilt。 ⑦ The newly built teaching building has 4 storeys ⑧。
       It is the most beautiful building in the village。 All the school-age children can study here。 ⑨ They enjoy free education in it。
       ⑩ Thank you。修改和润色① This village is a small one with/which has nearly 100 families and about 500 people。 ② However, it has changed a lot since 1978 ③and has been developing very fast。
       People here ④ live a much better life than before 。 ⑤ and most children couldn’t afford to go to school。 ⑥But now it has been rebuilt ⑦ andthe newly built teaching building⑧ which has 4 storeys is the most beautiful one in the village。
       ⑨ What’s more, ⑩ May you enjoy your stay her/ May you have a pleasant time here! Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to our school ! ① This village is a small one——with/which has nearly 100 families and about 500 people。
       It used to be very poor。 ② However, it has changed a lot since 1978 ③ and has been developing very fast。 ④ People here live a much better life than before 。
       Now it is taking on a new look。 In the past, the school here was very small ⑤ and most children couldn’t afford to go to school。
       ⑥ But now it has been rebuilt ⑦ and the newly built teaching building ⑧ which has 4 storeys is the most beautiful one in the village。
       All the school-age children can study here。 ⑨ What’s more, they enjoy free education。 ⑩ May you enjoy your stay here / May you have a pleasant time here!Thank you。
      不同问题的应用文书信开头Thanks for your last letter。 I am writing just to inform you …… In reply to your last letter, I am writing to explain the two questions as follows: ……结尾Looking forward to your reply/hearing from you! Thanks for your consideration。
       Do remember me to your parents!2。 叙事 It is quite obvious/clear that… ( 很显然……) There is no doubt that… (毫无疑问……) Take …as an example。
       (以……为例) On one hand,… on the other hand… (一方面,……另一方面) Only in this way shall we… (只有这样我们才能……) As far as…is concerned, I prefer…(就……而言,我更……) Measures/Action should be taken to…(必须采取措施去……) For the reasons given above, I feel that…(鉴于以上原因,我觉得 What these people fail to consider is that…(这些人没有想到的是。
      。) Undoubtedly there is a long way to go before…(毫无疑问要…… 还有很长的路要走)Therefore, I strongly recommend that …(因此, 我强烈建议…All the facts show that…(所有的事实显示……)I like …not only because… but also because…(我喜欢…… 不仅因为……而且因为……)I am writing to you to inquire about…(我写信给你想询问……)I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with/at…(我给你 写信表示我对……的不满)I apologize to you for…(我为……向你道歉)I am grateful to you for…(我为……向你表示感谢)Mr。
       Green, my best friend, is teaching…Mr。
       Green, a favorite teacher from the USA, is teaching…结束语Closing• 亲人、家属:Yours lovingly ; • Yours affectionately• 朋友、平辈:Sincerely yours • Yours sincerely • 上级、长者:Yours respectfully • Respectfully yours • 单位、部门:Yours sincerely • Yours faithfully 。

陈***

• 2017-06-21 17:03:29
  •   1.认真审题立意,定文章之灵魂对命题作文必须认真审题,对自由作文必须立好意。文章要有明确的主题,必须具备4个条件:准确、鲜明、深刻、集中。
    2.草拟提纲,打造文章之骨架审好题,立好意后,就要写提纲,打造文章的骨架。文章布局要做好3件事:安排好层次段落,铺设好过渡,处理好开头和结尾。
      如命题作文中有提示句,还要从提示句的关键词出发,围绕关键词开拓思路,发挥联想,记录下联想到的东西,可以是句子或单词词组,可以是英语或汉语。 3.写出段落主题句,理文章之脉络一篇短文的段落一般分为引导段、主题段和结尾段。每段的主题句非常重要,是作者思维的起点,切题的准绳,阐述的对象。
      看到段落主题句,读者大致了解段落要阐述的内容。段落主题句通常是一个语法结构完整、内容概括、用词简洁明了的单句。通常将段落主题句置于段落的开头,可使文章结构更清晰,有说服力。   4.参照提纲,紧扣主题句,完成各段落,充文章之血肉 有了段落主题句后,还需要顺着段落主题句的方向,参照提纲中的思路,从而完成各个段落。
      引导段要能引起读者的注意和兴趣,为主题段铺路架桥。主题段应围绕文章和该段的主题来展开。展开的方式包括:顺序法、举例法、比较法、对比法、说明法、因果法、推导法、归纳法,和下定义等。可以根据需要任选一种或几种方式。   5。进行这一步骤还需注意三方面问题: 1)确保提纲中段落结构的思路与各段主题句的一致性。
      只有这样,才能保证所写段落不偏题,不跑题。 2)要综合考虑各个段落的内容安排,避免段落内容的交叉。 3)用好连接词,注意段落间、句子间的连贯性。要做到所写文章层次分明,思路清晰,文字连贯,就需要在句与句之间,段与段之间架起一座座桥梁,而连接词起的正是桥梁作用。
          增加文采小窍门: 如果说第一、二步是对文章的构思,第三、四步骤则是真正地“写”了,用词是否贴切,文法是否正确,句式是否多变,文采是否有生气,关系到写作者的语言功底和水平,但也有些窍门,以下这几点可以供你参考。   1.在整篇文章中,避免只是用一两个句式,要灵活运用各种句式。
      如倒装句、强调句、省略句、主从复合句、对比句、分词短语、介词短语等。   2.使用不同长度的句子,通过分句和合句,增强句子的连贯性和表现力。   3.改变句子的开头方式,不要一味以主、谓、宾、状的次序。可以把状语置于句首,或用分词短语等。
         4.学会使用过渡词。如: 1)递进:furthermore,moreover,besides,inaddition,thenetc。 2)转折:however,but,nevertheless,afteralletc。 3)总结:finally,atlast,inbrief,toconclude 4)强调:really,indeed,certainly,surely,abovealletc。
       5)对比:inthesameway,justas,ontheotherhand,etc。 5.避免重复使用同一单词或词组。    6.注意运用固定词组、习语、谚语来代替一些词表达意思,以增加文采。    把好检查最后一关 1.是否切题分三点看:一是整篇文章内容是否切合文章标题要求;二是段落主题句的内容是否与各段落提示句内容相一致;三是段落内部的内容是否与段落主题句的表达相一致。
      如果发现任何一个层面不切题,应该尽可能弥补,删除那些多余的或不切题的地方,但切忌动“大手术”。   2.是否连贯检查上下文是否连贯,句子衔接是否自然流畅,检验的标准主要是句子是否通畅,该用连词的地方用了没有,所用的连词是否合适。   3.是否有语法错误主谓是否一致,动词的时态、语态、语气的使用是否正确,词组的搭配是否合乎习惯。
      还是以“The English Teacher I Admire Most”为例,根据此标题,文章肯定用第一人称“I”写,一般性的描述用现在时,举过去的事例用过去时。   4.是否有大小写、拼写、标点错误,注意卷面整洁要提高写作水平,最根本是要大量实践,必须多读多写,注意博览和精读相结合,甚至可以适当背诵一些名句名篇。
      另外,还可选些范文,悉心领悟,多加模仿,以逐步达到运用自如。

蔷***

类似问题

换一换
  • 外语学习 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐