爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语歌曲的问题

首页

英语歌曲的问题

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2008-11-09 14:41:00
      很出名的歌,就是给我学校初中合唱队唱的。。。Home On The RangeOh,give me a home where the buffalo roam,Where the deer and the antelope play;Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,And the skies are not cloudy all day。
      Oh, give me a land where the bright diamond sandFlows leisurely down the stream;Where the graceful white swan goes gliding alongLike a maid in a heavenly dream。
      Home, home on the range,Where the deer and the antelope play;Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,And the skies are not cloudy all day。
      How often at night when the heavens are brightWith the light of the glittering stars,Have I stood here amazed and asked as I gazedIf their glory exceeds that of ours。
      Home, home on the range,Where the deer and the antelope play;Where seldom is heard a discouraging word,And the skies are not cloudy all day。
      Oh, I love these wild flowers in this dear land of ours;The curlew I love to hear scream;And I love the white rocks and the antelope flocksThat graze on the mountain-tops green。
      The red man was pressed from this part of the West,He's likely no more to returnTo the banks of Red River where seldom if everTheir flickering campfires burn。
      Where the air is so pure, the zephyrs so free,The breezes so balmy and light,That I would not exchange my home on the rangeFor all the cities so bright。
      Oh, I would not exchange my home on the range,Where the deer and the antelope play;Where seldom is heard a discouraging wordAnd the skies are not cloudy all day。

2008-11-09 14:41:00

其他答案

类似问题

换一换
  • 出国/留学 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20