爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语翻译

首页

英语翻译

随着中国加入世界贸易组织,各个国家之间的商业交流越来越频繁。对外贸易与我来说并不是很熟悉,虽然曾经做过的外贸兼职,但由于接触的时间有限,在实践工作上并没有很深入的了解。 由于专业是日语,个人认为能参加与之相关的工作会是最好的锻炼。外贸无论是在知识面上或者与人沟通能力方面都能得到提高。另外从自身方面外贸也是自己比较向往的工作。希望贵公司能给我这样一个机会,我将尽自己的能力去做好。最后祝贵公司蒸蒸日上。

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2008-03-07 01:26:33
      Since China joined the World Trade Organization, commercial interactions with other countries have been happening with increasing frequency。
       Although I have been engaged in international commerce on a part time bases and have been exposed to the practices for a short time, I must admit that I am not entirely familiar with this field, especially with practical details。
       Since my specialty is Japanese, I consider it my best learning opportunity to participate in commerce-related work。 I would like to broaden my knowledge base and improve my communication skills in such work。
       International commerce is also my long-time personal interest。 I would appreciate it very much if your company will give me an opportunity, and I promise that I will do my best。
       Finally, I wish you every success in your business。 我是给你翻好了,但是你这样去找工作恐怕不行的。记住,你的潜在雇主并不在乎这份工作对你有什么好处,而是你将对公司作出什么贡献。所以虽然你没有相关经验,也要发掘自己其他的价值并在信中表达出来。
      求职信是行销文件,不是自我鉴定文件!。

西***

2008-03-07 01:26:33

其他答案

2008-03-09 13:41:48
  •   随着中国加入世界贸易组织,各个国家之间的商业交流越来越频繁。对外贸易与我来说并不是很熟悉,虽然曾经做过的外贸兼职,但由于接触的时间有限,在实践工作上并没有很深入的了解。 由于专业是日语,个人认为能参加与之相关的工作会是最好的锻炼。外贸无论是在知识面上或者与人沟通能力方面都能得到提高。
      另外从自身方面外贸也是自己比较向往的工作。希望贵公司能给我这样一个机会,我将尽自己的能力去做好。最后祝贵公司蒸蒸日上。 With China's accession to the World Trade Organization, and various commercial exchanges between the countries are increasingly frequent。
       Foreign Trade and is not very familiar to me, although the foreign trade have done part-time, but because the contact time is limited, in practice there is no work and in-depth understanding。
       As is the Japanese professional individuals that can participate in the work associated with it would be the best training。
       Foreign Trade whether surface or in the knowledge and communication capabilities can be improved。 Another foreign trade from their own side is relatively long for their own work。
       I hope you will give this a chance, I will be the best of its ability to do a good job。 Finally I wish your esteemed company thriving。

晨***

2008-03-09 13:41:48

• 2008-03-08 22:15:42
  •   With China's accession to the World Trade Organization, and various commercial exchanges between the countries are increasingly frequent。
       Foreign Trade and is not very familiar to me, although the foreign trade have done part-time, but because the contact time is limited, in practice there is no work and in-depth understanding。
       As is the Japanese professional individuals that can participate in the work associated with it would be the best training。
       Foreign Trade whether surface or in the knowledge and communication capabilities can be improved。 Another foreign trade from their own side is relatively long for their own work。
       I hope you will give this a chance, I will be the best of its ability to do a good job。 Finally I wish your esteemed company thriving。

1***

2008-03-08 22:15:42

• 2008-03-07 14:26:12
  •   随着中国加入世界贸易组织,各个国家之间的商业交流越来越频繁。对外贸易与我来说并不是很熟悉,虽然曾经做过的外贸兼职,但由于接触的时间有限,在实践工作上并没有很深入的了解。 由于专业是日语,个人认为能参加与之相关的工作会是最好的锻炼。外贸无论是在知识面上或者与人沟通能力方面都能得到提高。
      另外从自身方面外贸也是自己比较向往的工作。希望贵公司能给我这样一个机会,我将尽自己的能力去做好。最后祝贵公司蒸蒸日上。 With China's entry to WTO, business between countries has become more and more frequent。
      I am not familiar with foreign trade although I had taken a part-time job in this field。 Because it was only a very short period, and I hadn't experienced too much in practice。
       My majoy was Japanese, it will be really good chance to learn something with a job in this field。 I am sure that foreign Trade could enrich me with both trading knowledge and communication skills 。
       Inaddition, to involve in foreign trade is what I had expected, hopefully your good company could give me a chance, and I will do all my best to do it well。
       Wish you a prosperous future day by day!。

v***

2008-03-07 14:26:12

类似问题

换一换
  • 外语学习 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20