爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

高二英语作文(集合17篇)

高二英语作文(集合17篇)

李*** 22-11-02 高中试题资料

高二英语作文(1)

记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。

Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be Alter what is changeable, and accept what is

鱼对水说你看不到我的眼泪,因为我在水里。水说我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里。

“You couldn’t see my tears cause I am in the ” Fish said to

“But I could feel your tears cause you are in my ” Answered

人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时候就去爱,无谓压抑自己。

Your life only lasts for a few decades, so be sure that you don't leave any Laugh or cry as you like, and it‘s meaningless to oppress

生命中,不断地有人进入或离开。于是,看见的,看不见了;记住的,遗忘了。生命中,不断地有得到和失落。于是,看不见的,看见了;遗忘的,记住了。然而,看不见的,是不是就等于不存在?记住的,是不是永远不会消失?

There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those unseen, and remember those Nevertheless, doesn’t the unseen exist for sure? Will the remembered remain forever?

后悔是一种耗费精神的情绪。后悔是比损失更大的损失,比错误更大的错误。所以不要后悔。

Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than the loss itself and making a bigger mistake than the mistake So never

高二英语作文(2)

The Best Way to Learn Knowledge

Since I go to high school, I make plans for To enter a better university, I must study I know my advantages and I am good at Chinese and English while I am weak in math and So I pay special attention to improve the subjects that I am weak Even though I have tried hard to listen to my teacher and practise so hard, my math is still so So I decide to ask my classmate who is good at math, and she is very excited to teach During our communication, I find her mind is very active and she has a special way to solve the I realize that the best way to learn konwledge is to share opinions with others, so that we can broaden our mind and find more ways to solve the

高二英语作文(3)

Join the Activity

High school is the very important stage for students, even the turning point of their Once they learn well, they can enter the ideal university and fulfill their So a lot of students pay all their attention to the study and ignore joining the after-class They think it is a waste of time to do it, instead they’d rather put more time to make up their It is the common misunderstanding of after-class On the one hand, taking the activity can help students reduce their When students face the lessons all the time, they are nervous and easy to stuck in the The activity brings students the happy hour and forget their On the other hand, the activity can broaden students’ vision and enrich their knowledge, which are useful in their So after-class life is also the part of students’ lives, don’t refuse

高二英语作文(4)

Everyone needs helps and everyone can help

For one day,your classmate is on you could help him to clean up the may ask me why i help him?It doesn't have any good ways for are

When you are on dute,but you have to go home,then what you are going to do?I think you could ask your classmate for may glad to help you have helped him,so they will helpyou

You help him toclean up the classroom also can make the classroom gets bright and can makes you and your classmates feel well in the classroom,so you will get good

So you see helping others is helping oursevles!

高二英语作文(5)

The Amazing Summer

Last summer, my friend asked me to go to his hometown to spend the summer I asked my parents for permission and they said When I got to his place, I was so surprised because there was a beach near his It was so beautiful, many kids played The water was so blue under the It was so fun to swim in the In the morning, I woke up early and took a walk along the beach, and I could hear the sea water’s coming I saw a lot of people traveled here and took In the evening, when the sun was down, we played the games and sometimes we It was such a good memory for I liked the leisure When summer comes, I will always think of the happy days in the

高二英语作文(6)

提高写作关键是造词造句

问:怎样在这段时间内有效提高英语写作水平?阅读理解的生词不懂怎么办?

答:写作提高最关键还是要注意造词造句,要有写对句子结构的能力。阅读理解方面,有的篇章比较长,考生要注意一些基本话题的词汇。比如说这篇文章是关于科技的,我们就可以去记住一些关于科技的词汇,再不断积累和循环复习,而不是一个个单词去记。按照体裁和话题分类进行词组的积累,以此提高自己的词汇和表达,包括同义词、近义词、反义词的积累。

问:概要写作如何抓住要点?

答:概要写作要注意主要信息和细节信息的区分。有时候考生把细节信息当成主要信息写上去,会被扣分。各种文章的体裁不一样,考生在大脑应有一个图示,一定要知道这些文章主要讲什么。不漏掉这些文章要点,可以保持4分以上,好一点可以达到满分。例如写说明文时,就是把问题或现象摆出来,什么原因,导致什么结果。这样写一般不会出现大问题。

问:英语成绩不是很稳定,考试时语感好和不好差别很大,怎么办?

答:在最后阶段,考生还是要在基础落实方面下工夫。如果语法基础不理想,可以利用课外时间多找老师,把基本的语法知识弄清楚。主要是时态语态、从句、非谓语动词的基本用法。要正确使用标点符号。很多同学乱用逗号。两个完整的句子如果用逗号连接,肯定要扣分。

高二英语作文(7)

假设你是李华。你的美国笔友Susan最近收到了某所大学的录取通知书,但由于经济原因准备放弃入学资格。请根据以下要点给她写一封信,劝说她不要放弃:

上大学的重要性;

如何解决所面临的困难。

注意:

词数100左右;

信的开头已给出,但不计入总词数;

可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。

Dear Susan,

I am sorry to hear that you have decided not to go to

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yours,

Li Hua

【满分作文】

Dear Susan,

I am sorry to hear that you have decided not to go to I am writing to trying to persuade you not to do The reasons are as

First, education has a long-lasting influence on our No one can ignore the fact that well-educated people usually perform better in their career and enjoy a better Second, we all meet certain difficulties in our lives and what we should do is take up the challenges and trying to overcome Third, you can apply for a student loan or take part-time jobs to earn some Of course I will trying my best to help you

In short, I hope you can accept the offer from that

Yours,

Li Hua

高二英语作文(8)

Every year on the fourth Thursday of November is Thanksgiving It’s a festival for American and Canadian with the purpose of thanks for While canadians celebrate on the second Monday of I have a penfriend in He wrote to me his Thanksgiving Day last He told me that it was a time for family Families would come back home to celebrate the festival Most of the time it was his mother who prepared the Turkey is must for the It looks like huge His mother also made pumpkin pie and many other delicious food for After the dinner, they talked with each other with the old thing or the future He said sometimes they would invite some friends to share the happiness of Thanksgiving In a word, he had a great time on Thanksgiving

高二英语作文(9)

On Sunday morning, the sound of water woke me up from my I got out of bed and thought the sewer was leaking! But when I walked into the bathroom and was shocked at the of sight at once, the water faucet of the flow, splash, but dad is not afraid of cold, is leisurely washing towel! At that time, my heart was in the fire, and I said to my father, "father, how can you waste water! You are not ignorant of the water in our xinjiang!" But father said carelessly, "this little water is worth a few cents!" "But if our whole family is wasting water like you, there are more than a few in a week!" I argue that dad with a sigh, "alas," and then said: "the good daughter, you give my dad a lesson today, is my bad, I later can't waste "

The father smiled, I also smiled, the father's smile was the knowledge of the mistake changed the later smile, and my smile is saving the resource, the protection of the environment smile!

高二英语作文(10)

Mom,I love you! Mothers are They’re always there for When you’re hungry, they’re there for you with When you’re sad, they’re there for you with words of

And when you’re lying comfortably in your bed, mother is you to get up,

telling you not to be so lazy, to tidy your room, to do your And later, she’s

there telling you that the style of clothes you wear is awful, and your friends are no

good, and “Why can’t you be more like your cousin, the brilliant student?”

Yes, mothers are great, sometimes too No one in your life is going to know more about you and care more about you than your In many ways, mothers are the

centres of their children’s We depend on them for so many things and they

give us so That can lead to feelings of being “smothered” by mother; of being too dependent on her; of being loved too And sometimes we just take “good old”

mom for We think she has nothing better to do than take care of our every little That she must stop whatever she’s doing and bring us food or sew on a

高二英语作文(11)

From the sixteenth of January to the seventh of February is our Winter I think everybody did a lot of things in the Winter But I didn' Let you to listen to my story of Winter

I spend a lot of time on the homework… Every day in my Winter Holiday,I always got up Then I listened to the tape,it was nine o' Then I ate breakfast and then I did my homework during the daytime!I’m not very slow but the homework was too heavy!

I'm unlucky on the playing I played firecracker but I hurt my finger with the I'm careless to kindle the firecracker,so I'm very

I still unlucky on my friend's In the morning,I wanted to get up early but I woke up at 10: After ten minutes,the party would start! So I only eat a piece of bread then I go to my friend’s home!And I stay at his home for a long time when I came My mother and father were very angry and they scolded me!

I'm worried and feel unlucky on my Last term,I was 48 kilogram but now I am 51 kilogram!I must to do banting!

But most important,I have gone to Shanghai Ocean Aquarium,I want to go there very much because I want to see the horse,the monkey…in the Now I've done it . It is a bright dot in my Winter

高二英语作文(12)

Almost everyone has an idol in their Some adore the great men in the history, some admire the athletes, but most teenagers’ idol trends to be the singers and Many young people are so crazy about their idols and sometimes they do some unwise A wise fan can figure out what should he do to follow his In order to know his idol better, he will watch the films and songs that are related to his Even to make a video, he will learn the computer During the process of chasing idol, a fan gets improved for their The power of idol can make a person

高二英语作文(13)

Last week, I found all of my friends were talking the novel Game of I asked one of my friend why he was so crushed on this He answered me that because there were all kinds of amazing So I decided to read this novel, at the beginning, I could not figure out the characters, because there were too much But as I insisted, I started to fall in love with this novel, I could not stop reading, I wanted to know the Game of Thrones is really a good book, the author’s creation is so awesome, he creates many magical Like the white walkers, which are the dead people come back to life without human’s I open my vision, I appreciate the author’s, he writes the good literature I’d like to introduce this book to more

高二英语作文(14)

More and more people attach great importance to relationship in career Being polite is the first and most important step to develop good relationship among Polite words can be easy yet very powerful in your daily

Always saying please and thank you will make your friends more comfortable and more willing to offer help when necessary .We all know that one man’s success is based on how he deals with people . Always be grateful to other people’s kindness and show your gratitude through the words you speak . The more support you win from other people, the faster you will move towards your

Although some people may easily ignore the importance of being polite , we students should form good habits and behave in good manners . First , learn to be friendly to your parents and relatives at home . Then at school, listen respectfully when your teachers instruct Follow and accept their advice to improve yourself . You will make further progress if you express your gratitude in time .

Remember , being polite costs nothing but it’s worth millions of

高二英语作文(15)

What Can A Good Book Bring Us Just as an old saying goes, reading a good book is like talking a great many wise and noble people in the From that, we can draw a safe conclusion that a good book can bring us not onlywisdom of the wise people in history, but also the progress and development of both ourselves and we human In order to benefit from reading good books, we should first learn to tell good books from bad In most people’s opinion, books are all bad We should of course avoid reading such On the contrary , those books While reading good books, we can get not only the pleasure of reading andrich knowledge but also broaden our horizons and enrich our spiritual At the same time, what we get from these good books can be of great help to our healthy

高二英语作文(16)

The Amazing Summer

Last summer, my friend asked me to go to his hometown to spend the summer I asked my parents for permission and they said When I got to his place, I was so surprised because there was a beach near his It was so beautiful, many kids played The water was so blue under the It was so fun to swim in the In the morning, I woke up early and took a walk along the beach, and I could hear the sea water’s coming I saw a lot of people traveled here and took In the evening, when the sun was down, we played the games and sometimes we It was such a good memory for I liked the leisure When summer comes, I will always think of the happy days in the

高二英语作文(17)

The Best Way to Learn Knowledge

Since I go to high school, I make plans for To enter a better university, I must study I know my advantages and I am good at Chinese and English while I am weak in math and So I pay special attention to improve the subjects that I am weak Even though I have tried hard to listen to my teacher and practise so hard, my math is still so So I decide to ask my classmate who is good at math, and she is very excited to teach During our communication, I find her mind is very active and she has a special way to solve the I realize that the best way to learn konwledge is to share opinions with others, so that we can broaden our mind and find more ways to solve the

相关推荐