爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

四级英语作文预测(合集13篇)

四级英语作文预测(合集13篇)

烧*** 22-11-08 英语作文

四级英语作文预测(1)

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30minutes to write a letter applying for a position of You should write at least 120 wordsaccording to the outline given below in Chinese:

申请职位;

简要介绍自己的情况;

期待回信。

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am senior from the Department of Business Administration of Beijing I amwriting the letter in purpose of applying for admission into your esteemed institution/yourrecently advertised position for a staff

I am sure that I am qualified for First, enclosed with this letter is my resume, whichfurther details my previous academic qualifications and work Second, not only domy qualifications and experience make me a perfect candidate for it, my cheerful personality iswell suited to studying in your prestigious university/working as a staff Last, myhobbies include sports and

Words fail me when I try to express my heartfelt gratitude to the help you rendered prompt and favorable attention to my inquiry would be highly

四级英语作文预测(2)

节俭

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30minutes to write a composition on the topicExtravagant Spending on College Youshould write at least 120 words, and base yourcomposition on the outline below:

1)很多大学生每月的花销越来越高,根本没有节俭的概念,

2)分析产生这一现象的原因,

3)我的看法。

【范文】

Extravagant Spending on College Campus

According to a survey, in recent years the monthly expenditure of a college student hasbeen on the sharp Many college students have no concept of thrift in their Theytake it for granted that they spend money from their parents before they enter into the extravagant spending is primarily caused by the following

First of all, nowadays most of the students are the only children of their They arethe apple in their family’s eyes and naturally get more care and pocket In addition, withthe improvement of living standards, parents can afford higher expenditure of their , some students like to pursue fashion and trends, which tend to need more , campus love is also a possible factor causing extravagant

From my point of view, a college student, as a pure consumer, should learn to be should limit our expenditure on daily necessities but not buy whatever we want regardlessof their The habit of thrift can help us form right values and is favorable to our

四级英语作文预测(3)

运气与成功

"When people succeed, it is because of hard Luck has nothing to do with " Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your

范文

It has been said that when people succeed, it is because of hard work and that luck has nothing to do with Although I believe that hard work is very important and is the surest way to success for most people, I must disagree with this It cannot be denied that luck often plays an important role in For example, many important discoveries have been made by There have been many cases of researchers and inventors making major breakthroughs while they were actually trying to solve another problem or create a different

Furthermore, there is something to be said for simply being in the right place at the right time-perhaps meeting someone by chance who can offer a good job or rare And of course, there are the rare examples of gamblers and lottery winners who beat the odds and achieve sudden and unexpected

While the influence of luck cannot be ignored, this is not to say that one should depend on it and ignore the value of hard If one is willing to work hard, I believe that success will eventually be achieved, with or without the added benefit of Moreover, hard work is often an essential ingredient of luck because it enables one to take advantage of a lucky If the scientist has not worked hard to develop his knowledge and skills, he may not recognize that lucky breakthrough when it comes Therefore, my suggestion is not to count on luck to bring you Instead, work hard and keep your eyes open for that lucky

四级英语作文预测(4)

【题干】Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a news report to your campus newspaper on a visit to a local farm organized by your Student You should write at least 120 words but no more than180

【答案】An Impressive Activities-Visiting

In order to help us students to enrich life and broaden horizon, the Student Union organized a meaningful activity on last weekend--visiting the local farm, by which we grasped much useful knowledge about

The farm we visited is located in the suburb of Beijing and far away from our school, which covers an area of 1000 square Along with native foods like rice and potatoes, the farmers on the farm grow many organic vegetables, including corn, cucumbers, tomatoes and so Besides, the farm breeds a host of local species such as dairy cattle, geese, chicken by modern scientific One of the most impressive things for us is that by means of green farming methods, the problem of environmental pollution has been effectively

This outdoors activity has a really deep impression for Not only did it get us closer to the nature and relieve pressure from us, it also enhance our professional knowledge about husbandry

四级英语作文预测(5)

手机的利弊

Advantages and Disadvantages of the MobilePhone

With the rapid economic development, the mobilephone has found its way into campuses and a hostof students take advantage of this wonderfulgadget to communicate with each Thisphenomenon gives rise to this question: What arethe advantages and disadvantages of the mobilephone?

It is widely believed that it greatly facilitatesstudents’ campus Many instances could be foundto support this type of A graduating student in our university bought a mobile phonein the course of hunting for his He told me that through the mobile phone he could easilykeep in touch with the employer of the company he intends to work with and would not missany

However, everything has both positive and negative The mobile phone also hasmany For instance, the ringing of the mobile phone often disturbs the teacher’steaching and other students’

Personally, the advantages of the mobile phone outweigh the disadvantages of it as long aswe don’t interfere with others while using

四级英语作文预测(6)

知识之美

预测题目:

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay commenting on the saying “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take that away from ” You can cite examples to illustrate the beauty and features of You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180

参考范文:

The Beauty of Knowledge

Praise of knowledge has never come to an end since ancient Apparently, knowledge is a treasure that everybody volunteers to possess and much of success could be attributed to it directly or

As far as I am concerned, the beauty of knowledge can be explained in three

Firstly, knowledge is open to all human People can learn whatever they wish in one way or Secondly, knowledge learnt can be reflected in one‘s later life, so that one knows how to savor the present moment in peaceful times and how to deal with problems in difficult Last but not least, one of the most prominent features of knowledge is that one carries it throughout his Even if one loses a large fortune, he will never be a beggar if he already knows how to make

To sum up, knowledge is of great importance in one’s It is advisable that one should learn the beauty of knowledge and enjoy the process of

四级英语作文预测(7)

漫画作文

预测题目:

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay based on the picture You should comment on the role of mobile phone in people‘s You are required to write at least 120 words but no more than 180

参考范文:

The Role of Mobile Phone in People’s Communication

The popularity of smartphones has exerted great influence on the way people communicate, so much so that an increasing number of individuals contend that face-to-face communication is being replaced by texts and images on the mobile

There are more than one angle to consider this On one hand, it is pleasantly acknowledged that smartphones shorten the distance between families and Even people from different sides of the globe can share pictures, feelings and thoughts through various types of apps on the phone, thus building a long-distance On the other hand, as the picture warns us, too much smartphone addiction interferes with people‘s real-life Statistics show that over 70 percent of face-to-face communication consists of facial expressions and body language, which is why people should stay away from mobile phones when they have the chance to actually talk and communicate with

In a word, mobile phones act as an appropriate platform where people can always stay in tough however long the distance is, but a wise man should know when to put down his

四级英语作文预测(8)

提升学习效率

作为学生,我们自然以学习为第一要务,然而埋头读书归埋头读书,如何学习的更有效率,这是我们每个人都想知道的问题。下面,就来看看一篇关于如何提升学习效率的文章吧。

作文题目:How to Study Efficiently

参考范文:

As students, we have to study almost every However, not everybody knows how to study you want to know better about it?

There is some relationships between the study efficiency and the hours spent in studying in a fact, more hours of study do not necessarily result in better or higher study is said that the optimum of efficiency comes when one studies about 5 hours and the efficiency begins to drop as he studies longer than By the time when one studies 11 hours per day, his efficiency of study becomes very

In conclusion, there is always a maximum of efficiency and an appropriate amount of time for study in a More time spent in study doesn’t always mean greater

四级英语作文预测(9)

Direction:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes towrite a composition entitled On Power Youshould write at least 120 words according to thefollowing guidelines(given in Chinese):

很多城市缺电现象严重

分析原因

提出建议

[范文]

On Power Failure

Recently, every morning when I wake up, I findmy air-conditioner automatically turned off . I didn't understand why at first , but soon Ilearned that there was a great shortage of electricity supply in our city – my air-conditionerturned off because of a power failure

With the rapidly developing industry and the ever-increasing population, demand forelectricity supply is Besides, summers in recent years are much hotter than before ,so most working places and households are air-conditioned , which consumes

Face with such a hard nut , we have to find ways to crack it . Above all , in western areasChina , there is surplus of electricity So , cities that are thirsty for electricity mayask for remote Then ,when we have electricity , we should remember to save it . Setyour air-conditioners at 27C and you won't feel less comfortable than when they are at 26C . Infact , some factories already shift their working hours to avoid the peak time of My parents don’t work from Monday to Friday as before – they work form Saturdayto Wednesday and have the following two days off This is also a way out, isn't it?

四级英语作文预测(10)

"When people succeed, it is because of hard Luck has nothing to do with " Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your

范文

It has been said that when people succeed, it is because of hard work and that luck has nothing to do with Although I believe that hard work is very important and is the surest way to success for most people, I must disagree with this It cannot be denied that luck often plays an important role in For example, many important discoveries have been made by There have been many cases of researchers and inventors making major breakthroughs while they were actually trying to solve another problem or create a different

Furthermore, there is something to be said for simply being in the right place at the right time-perhaps meeting someone by chance who can offer a good job or rare And of course, there are the rare examples of gamblers and lottery winners who beat the odds and achieve sudden and unexpected

While the influence of luck cannot be ignored, this is not to say that one should depend on it and ignore the value of hard If one is willing to work hard, I believe that success will eventually be achieved, with or without the added benefit of Moreover, hard work is often an essential ingredient of luck because it enables one to take advantage of a lucky If the scientist has not worked hard to develop his knowledge and skills, he may not recognize that lucky breakthrough when it comes Therefore, my suggestion is not to count on luck to bring you Instead, work hard and keep your eyes open for that lucky

四级英语作文预测(11)

大学生是否应该开网店

Directions:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on whether college students should open online You should write at least 120 words but no more than180

With the popularity of online trading, a growing number of college students are joining the trend of opening online on whether college students should open online For my part, I entirely approve of the

Firstly, opening online shops is a good opportunity for students to put the textbook knowledge into In the process of running online shops, they are required to grasp relevant knowledge in order to make a profit, and thus their later studies will become more purposeful and Secondly, opening online shops gives the students on campus a chance to equip themselves with adequate skills such as interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities, which cannot be learned from textbooks but are of great Thirdly, if the online shop works well, students will earn a good In view of its marketing mode, even if the online shop fails, students will have nothing to

In any case, it’s noteworthy that the prerequisite for college students to open online shops is to ensure that their study will not be interfered

popularity受欢迎; 普及; 流行

trend趋势; 趋向; 倾向; 动态; 动向

shops商店; 店铺; 工厂; 工场; 作坊; 车间; 购物; 采买; 去商店买; 在商店购物; 逛商店; 告发; shop的第三人称单数和复数

For my part至于我,对我来说

entirely全部地; 完整地; 完全地

approve of对……予以认可

In the process of在…的过程中; 正在做

make a profit盈利

purposeful有意义的; 有目的的; 坚毅的; 果断的

on campus在校内

problem-solving寻求答案; 解决问题

great significance重大意义

textbooks教科书; 课本; 教材; textbook的复数

great significance重大意义

even if即使; 尽管; 纵然

have nothing to lose不会损失什么

noteworthy值得注意的; 显著的; 重要的

prerequisite先决条件; 前提; 必备条件; 必须先具备的,必要的; 先决条件的

interfered干涉; 干预; 介入; interfere的过去分词和过去式

四级英语作文预测(12)

大学生挫折教育的重要性

Directions:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the importance of frustration education among college You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180

Each year there are a growing number of college students committing suicide when confronted with setbacks and frustration, which suggests that frustration education is extremely important for college

First of all, what cannot be ignored is that most college students who are far away from their families need to face challenges alone and may easily get confused and Thus, strengthening frustration education can help correctlydeal with negative emotions is beneficial to students’ mental health and encouraging them to take a positive attitude towards their school Moreover, frustration is inevitable in our If college students do not learn how to cope with it when they are young, they may encounter more problems in their future careers, such as lack of confidence, difficulties in getting along well with others and unwillingness to try new things, which certainly will become obstacles to their

In short, frustration education can bring great benefits to students, which should not be neglected at

committing做出; 犯; 自杀; 承诺,保证;

suicide自杀; 自杀性行为; 自毁; 自取灭亡的行为; 自杀者

confronted使…无法回避; 降临于; 处理,解决; 面对; 对抗; 与对峙;

setbacks挫折; 阻碍;

frustration懊丧; 懊恼; 沮丧; 令人懊丧的事物; 受阻; 受挫; 阻止; 挫败

suggests建议; 提议; 推荐; 举荐; 使想到; 使认为; 表明;

extremely极其; 极端; 非常

frustrated懊丧; 懊恼; 沮丧; 无效的; 没有得到满足的; 失意的; 不得志的; 使懊丧; 使懊恼; 使沮丧; 阻止; 防止; 挫败;

strengthening加强; 增强; 巩固; strengthen的现在分词

mental health心理卫生;精神卫生

encouraging令人鼓舞的; 振奋人心的; 给人希望的; 支持; 鼓励; 激励; 鼓动; 劝告; 怂恿; 促进; 助长; 刺激; encourage的现在分词

inevitable不可避免的; 不能防止的;

cope with对付…

such as例如; 像; 象…这样; 诸如…之类

lack of缺少;缺乏;需要

unwillingness不愿;推委:

obstacles障碍; 阻碍; 绊脚石; 障碍物; 障碍栅栏; obstacle的复数

benefits优势; 益处; 成效; 福利费; 褔利,奖金; 给付,保险金; 对有用; 使受益;

四级英语作文预测(13)

阅读的重要性

Directions:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay based>

“It's called ‘reading’. It's how people install

new software into their ”

参考范文

The Importance of Reading

As is described in the picture, the teacher is telling her student that it is through reading that people install new software, new knowledge in this case, into their I approve of such statement because reading is of great significance in our

First and foremost, reading is the basic way in which we acquire knowledge of the Although we can obtain new information through various means, such as watching TV and surfing the Internet, we still gain most knowledge directly or indirectly by means of Secondly, books are the stepping stones of human Being the record of human history, books show us a world full of knowledge and Through reading we can grasp abundant In addition, reading is also an important way of From reading we can get pleasure and When we are engrossed in reading, we enter a world of our own, leaving all the troubles

To sum up, reading is a necessity in our Young people should focus more

相关推荐

期中考试作文

考试作文
经过两个月的学习,老师决定给我们来一次测试—期中考试。这次考试主要是看看我们这两个月学的怎么样。同学们都很紧张,可我更紧张,因为我的腿在暑假里滑旱冰摔骨折了,有一个多月没到学校上课。但是我在家的一个月
展开详情

大堰河教案设计(精选9篇)

教案
大堰河教案设计(1)【教学目标】一、知识与能力1、领会诗歌抒情性的特点,了解诗歌常常借助于鲜明生动的形象来抒发感情。2、理清诗的抒情结构,把握保姆大堰河的形象。3、了解排比、反复的修辞手法以及对比的写
展开详情

《自然之道》随堂练习题及答案

试题
挽救了澳大利亚的蝴蝶澳大利亚的昆士兰州,有一座蝴蝶雕塑纪念碑,并建有一座蝴蝶纪念馆。这是()当地人将一种夜蝴蝶视为“澳大利亚的救星”,特意为它修建的。1860年,澳大利亚的昆士兰州从美国、墨西哥引进了
展开详情

2022年高考生物必背知识点总结

高三生物
组成生物体的化学元素⑴最基本的元素是C,基本元素有C、H、O、N,主要元素有C、H、O、N、P、S。⑵P是核酸、磷脂、NADP+、ATP、生物膜等的组成成分,参与许多代谢过程。血液中的Ca2+含量太低
展开详情

高中学习方法主题班会

学习方法
班会时间:20xx年4月28日班会主办:班会主题:“学习目的”大讨论班会目的:1、进一步加强我班的学风建设,促进广大同学树立正确的学习目标,明确学习方向,增强学习的使命感和责任意识,帮助学生提高学习兴
展开详情

顶岗实习老师评语

实习专题
______同学在我单位实习期间,工作积极主动,学习认真,尊敬师长,待人诚恳,能够做到服从指挥,团结同事,不怕苦,不怕累,并能够灵活运用自己的专业知识解决工作中遇到的实际困难。在实习期间得到领导和同事
展开详情

考试卷家长评语(热门6篇)

评语
考试卷家长评语(1)课堂作业正确率较高,这与老师的监督有关,而家庭作业没有这么高的正确率,作为家长我们感到自责,对孩子的责任心不强,造成孩子在家完成作业比较敷衍了事,不是很认真,学习效率不高。孩子自己
展开详情

大学英语作文300字

英语
如果我们分析海水的盐度,会发现地区间只有轻微的变化,然而有些小的变化是重要的。导致海洋的盐度变化的基本过程有三个。其中之一是通过蒸发的方式即把液态水转化为水蒸气来减少海洋中的水分。这样由于盐留了下来,
展开详情

枯叶蝴蝶阅读答案

阅读答案
将下面的词语恰当的用到画线处,写出序号。()停止收敛隐藏逸出分别为横线a、b两处选择恰当的句子。a处应选的一项是:()甚至是枯黄的,如同死灰颜色的枯叶甚至是枯槁的,如同死灰颜色的枯叶甚至不是枯黄的,而
展开详情

如何制作一份小升初简历

小考辅导
(1)不要颜色杂乱部分家长喜欢尊重孩子的选择去选择一些五颜六色、样式繁杂的简历模板。但是孩子喜欢的,不一定是适合的。过多的颜色,繁杂的样式很容易让人头晕眼花,扰乱老师的阅读心情,从而影响老师对整份简历
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
小学四年级作文:家乡的过桥米线 黄山奇石第一课时教学设计(汇总4篇) 写人关于哥哥的小学作文优秀范文 考试以后作文 综合素质知识点(甄选6篇) 高中语文论述类文本知识点 孤儿院实践心得体会 教师节的活动策划 地壳 真菌教学设计(汇总8篇) 关于考试的作文 《昆虫记》读书笔记 高考数学诱导公式 初一学生参加军训作文范文 初中化学中考知识点总结 考试后作文 藏羚羊的跪拜读书笔记 猜灯谜简单的(集合18篇) 高考数学选择题填空题答题技巧 2022二年级数学知识点 二级建造师考试试题(优质6篇) 2022七年级上册历史期中试题 音乐春晓教学反思(甄选3篇) 高考语文有五种题型答题技巧 精选中考满分作文400字 亲情阅读答案(汇编8篇) 巴黎圣母院读后感高一800字 人教版四年级数学单元知识点 绘画故事(汇总10篇) 数形结合数学思想方法 高中物理学习方法之记忆 高考地理人文地理知识点总结 小鹿斑比读书心得体会范文300字 以考试为题作文 昆虫记读书笔记600字左右 高中三年级英语的单词记忆的方法 物理高考知识点整理 以童年为题的高一作文 九年级英语总复习计划大全 九寨沟教案设计(热门3篇) 万历十五年读书心得感悟500字 保护小羊教学反思(甄选4篇) 优秀班主任事迹材料 关于母爱的作文600字 教学目标模板(合集15篇) 珠江游记作文 王尔德童话读后感范文300字 员工事迹材料 大学专业面试自我介绍 普通话考试命题说话范文(精选17篇) 消防安全知识内容 谈谈卫生与健康普通话考试命题说话范文 大学生的英语演讲稿范文 高中物理高效学习方法 高中政治必修一考点:企业与劳动者 高三政治经济生活易错知识点 商山早行赏析(精品5篇) 有关青春岁月为题的初中作文 2022“清澈的爱只为中国”主题征文 励志电影《叫我第一名》观后感 洛阳桥 社会实践打扫校园心得体会 2022高中语文《老人与海》教案设计 美德少年事迹材料 自然风光的诗句(合集3篇) 高一全面有效的语文学习方法 德育执勤实践的心得体会范文300字 高二作文距离范文800字 比例的基本性质教学反思(集锦17篇) 小学查理九世读书笔记范文300字 数学必考题型解题技巧方法(汇集5篇) 张桂梅先进事迹材料 防溺水安全知识观后感 先进教师个人事迹材料 在家劳动实践活动心得体会 大卫科波菲尔读书心得 优秀员工事迹材料 初中生军训的口号 计算机病毒 全国卷语文真题(甄选13篇) 暑假兼职实践心得体会 感恩的心高三演讲稿 安全培训试题 飞船上的特殊乘客教学反思(优质13篇) 自信的高一作文700字范文 扫地的社会实践心得体会800字 寒假读《金色的鱼钩》有感 要是你在野外迷了路教学反思(推荐16篇) 晁错传文言文阅读答案(集锦5篇) 慈善700字精彩话题作文 色彩500字小学作文 骆驼祥子读后感范文500字 高考冲刺成语故事素材 中医实践心得体会 高一语文基础知识点总结 猴王出世教学反思(通用17篇) 草房子摘抄(通用20篇) 幸福家庭事迹材料 读书笔记作文300字 谈谈科技发展与社会生活普通话考试说话范文 有关爱情的故事(实用7篇) 文昌鱼 广州黄大仙祠 大狼喝粥教案(实用8篇) 詹天佑读书心得感悟500字 暑假实践报告 教育回报大学英语作文 亲子阅读经验心得体会 安全在我心中教案(精选8篇) 小学二年级描写人物范文 儿歌阅读题答案参考 实用的小学期中考试作文300字 高考数学:一轮二轮复习如何做,这24个易错点一定要牢记! 2022年基督山伯爵读后感范文800字 怎么做好一份小升初简历 书香家庭事迹材料 走过教师节 煤矿安全知识讲座稿 初三学期语文知识点 高一政治复习七大方面 高三年级生物必考知识点归纳分享 幼儿园教师先进事迹材料 激光教学设计(推荐6篇) 高考克服偏科的三大方法 高考状元英语学习方法 2022年人事助理实习周记 我与地坛说课稿(热门5篇) 美术课说课稿(汇集15篇) 关于大学英语作文 教师节晚会 英语学习暑假计划 作文春节感悟高一 妇产科护士毕业实习自我鉴定 安徽高考状元 几米经典语录 蓝鲸的眼睛读后感范文300字 表示思念的句子(甄选4篇) 读《草虫的村落》有感 曹操的名言(合集9篇) 九年级政治知识点 经典励志小故事大全(汇集7篇) 250字军训个人感想 呼兰河传读书笔记500字 以考试的作文300字 黑板报资料 读家庭教育读书心得 最美家庭事迹材料 高考冲刺英语作文写作方法 长城为话题的小学三年级作文 小鹿斑比读后感范文300字 15天高中军训总结600字 留守儿童的家庭教育 2022高中数学必修一复习提纲 小学四年级英语复习计划j 《名人传》读书笔记 高三英语作文万能句子大全 高三数学教案(复数和数列) 教师节送什么礼物好 奇怪的大石头读后感 凸透镜成像教案(精品10篇) 高中新学期军训600字感言 不等式教案(优选20篇) 数学二年级学习方法的指导 中学生教师节演讲稿 2022八年级上册语文期中考试作文 大学生实习小结范例 2022年青鸟读后感范文 含有水的成语大全(优选3篇) 你是我的一本书中考高分作文600字 无字的成语(推荐6篇) 大学生优秀英语作文 狼王梦读书心得感悟 华罗庚的数学名言(集合3篇) 科学小实验教案(汇总15篇) 写人作文怎么写(热门17篇) 记金华的双龙洞读后感500字范文 两道六年级英语阅读理解习题与做题方法 2022高二感恩父母演讲稿 高二下学期学习计划 八年级数学教师教学计划范文 安全知识班会策划书 顶碗少年阅读答案 挑山工优秀教学设计(集锦4篇) 2022年安徒生童话读书笔记范文 六年级珍惜时间作文大全 古诗立春(推荐10篇) 源于生活高于生活教学反思(精品6篇) 有关写《昆虫记》的读书笔记 电子专业军训口号 以考试的作文 小学语文1-6年级重难点习题_小学语文复习必备 员工考勤管理制度标准模板(集合7篇) 勤奋议论文高三 难忘的八个字教案(甄选20篇) 工作打鸡血的句子(实用3篇) 国际商法试卷与答案 大学生汽修实习周记 比较小数的大小教学反思(集锦8篇) 离骚教学反思(精品6篇) 高三叙事作文2022