爱问知识人 爱问共享资料 医院库

2022八年级英语作文(必备18篇)

2022八年级英语作文(必备18篇)

蔡*** 22-11-24 初中考试资料

2022八年级英语作文(1)

We are now living in an internet It seems that we are overwhelmed in the internet Newspapers are talking that the internet age has

Everything in our daily life can have relationship with internet: in the morning, we may turn on the computer to check whether we have E-mails from friends of abroad; then we can read some latest news from any websites in the To the internet users, there is no borders between People can contact their friends wherever they are, as long as they are connected to the After a day’s work, you may connect to the internet and do some

Internet makes our lives easy and So why don’t we turn on the computer and send a birthday card to our father?

2022八年级英语作文(2)

No matter when and where, in no circumstances can we deny the great importance of

Firstly, a person with good manners is often considered to be more trustworthy and easygoing, which helps him make more friends and get needed help from Besides, people are more willing to show their respect to the polite people and cooperate with them, bringing them many opportunities to Still most importantly, being polite helps reduce misunderstanding between people, contributing to a harmonious and enjoyable

无论何时何地,我们都不会否认礼貌的重要性。

首先,一个有礼貌的人往往被认为是更值得信赖、更随和的,这有助于他结交到更多的朋友,得到别人的帮助。此外,人们更愿意尊重有礼貌的人,与他们合作,这会为他们带来很可以改变的机会。还有最重要的是,礼貌有助于减少人们之间的误解,促进和谐、愉快的关系。

2022八年级英语作文(3)

The visit tothe Great Wall

My name isXiaoming and I like traveling very Last summar, I went to the Great Wallwith my

It was finethat We went there by bus early in the When we got there, therewere many other visitors When my family and I went onto the Great Wall,we saw beautiful We all were amazed by how beautiful it took quite a few photos

We had a goodtime The time flew by, and soon we had to go I was tired aftertraveling, but I really enjoyed visiting the GreatWall!

2022八年级英语作文(4)

Beginners Swimming

on a sunny day, down by the river, a fishermen -who does not know how to swim- is in a world of his own, waiting for the fish to surrender and be the man's catch of the day, but in a slight error, the man slipped and fell into the river, all was seen by a young man who just happened to pass by, saw the whole scenario and saved the fishermen, the fishermen was quite ashame of himself for he a fishermen who can not swim, after the accident, the fishermen gave enough thought into wanting to learn to swim and thus beginning lessons for amatures whom do not know how to

2022八年级英语作文(5)

The Way to Stay Healthy

Health is most important for any of ]n order to stay healthy,we need some common

You must pay attention to the should eat lots of fruit and vegetables,because they are rich in fiber and Iow in a proverb says,"An apple a day keeps the doctor " So fruit is good for 't have a lot of food that contains too much fat,such as ,sweets should be eaten in proper quantity,because too much sugar does harm to 't drink too much coffee,

2022八年级英语作文(6)

The winter holiday is want to do something useful in the winter If so,I think my winter holiday must be very

At school I don't do well in My brother is a college studies English and does well in I first want him to help me in the winter time I must work hard at morning I want to listen to English on the I want to do more speaking with my 'm sure I can become good at it by hard

2022八年级英语作文(7)

All our life, we will meet all kinds of difficulties, we have to face them and fix them, that is what our parents tell Indeed, life is a journey, we will meet different people and confront with distress, most people feel uneasy when fail comes, they think there is no hope in Well, we are always told that life is still going on even though we face Why don’t we smile with life, since we there is no way to avoid frustration, the only way we can do is to embrace what life brings for us, no matter what happens, just smile, everything will be

2022八年级英语作文(8)

My birthday's plan

Next I will be 14 years On my birthday, I will stay with my We will have a lot of things to We are going to watch films, play in a park and have dinner in a My parents will buy me a new shirt and I am going to wear it on that There will be a new My birthday is on Many people will go to parks on that So, it is going to be But my grandfather will not come, because he will be busy on the Anyway, I hope my birthday will come It is going to be a nice

2022八年级英语作文(9)

My Hobby

Different people have different I used to read story It could give me lots of  

I kept cats and I thought pets were very friendly and But now I like listening to music and chatting on the Internet, because music can relax me after the daily work and chatting can bring me happiness and

I have different hobbies in different In spring I like flying In summer I go I often climb hills in the I like making snowmen best in

2022八年级英语作文(10)

Many years ago, before I moved to the city, I lived in a small I was so close to the nature, I could see the mountain and the clear I remember the town became especially beautiful after the heavy rain, the air was so fresh and I felt a little cozy, it was like a gift from god in the hot The mountain looked so clear over the heavy rain, it just washed by the The things around me were so I love living in the town, I especially like the town when it was washed by the At that moment, nature and me were united, we just like a

2022八年级英语作文(11)

Happiness is important in our In fact, happiness is always around you if you put your heart into

I will never forget one Once, I had a bad mark at a math I was shy and afraid to meet my But when I got back home late, my parents knew what happened, they said to me: “It doesn’t matter, my Remember we’ll be always beside you when you need We believe you can be better next Never give up!” I was moved and made up my mind to work harder and

I feel Whenever I am in trouble, I can feel my parents’ I want to be a good child for my

2022八年级英语作文(12)

Dear Jean,

I am sorry to argue with you several days ago。 We haven t talked with each other these days。 You are my best friend, aren t you?

Few days ago when I heard you lost my lovely book, I was really mad, so I argued with you, and said that I could not be your friend from then on。 Later, I didn t sleep well those days。 I always remembered a lot of fun we had。 So I decided to write a letter to say sorry to you。 I also think you should be careful and take good care of your things。 Let s be best friends again, OK?

Yours ever,

Julia

2022八年级英语作文(13)

Prepare for the Final Exam

The final exam is around the All students are working hard to prepare for So am Doing well in final exam is important, because it reflects how much I learn in It’s a good way to test Besides, the New Year is I could have a happy holiday and New Year if I got high Now, I get up half an hour earlier than I need more time to At night, I finish my homework and then do some readings of Chinese and I must work harder to get high scores in the final

2022八年级英语作文(14)

Don't you see the heavy smokes from the big chimneys? Don't you smell the gas from the motors all around the streets? We've got much dirtier air! The iceburgs are melting from the warmer winter because of the air pollution!

Don't you see there are less lives in the water? Don't you see that we must pay higher cost in water processing? We've got much darker water running around! The oceans are in

Don't you see the mountains getting bald? Don't you see our ground becoming hollow? We've been exhaustingthe resources beneaththe Our grandchildren will live

We have only one Treasurethe mother nature!

难道你没有看到浓重的烟雾从大烟囱里冒出来吗?难道你没有在街上闻到从机动车上排出来的气体吗?我们得到太多肮脏的空气了!因为气体污染,冰山在暖冬的时候融化了不少。

难道你没有看到水中的生物越来越少了吗?难道你没有看到我们必须花更多的成本加工水源吗?我们到处开采深水。海洋正处于危险之中。

难道你没有看到山峰正变得光秃秃吗?难道你没有看到土地正变得空空的吗?我们正耗尽地下的资源。我们的孙儿将无法依靠任何事情生活下去。

我们只有一个地球。珍爱(孕育万物的)大自然吧!

2022八年级英语作文(15)

The visit tothe Great Wall

My name isXiaoming and I like traveling very Last summar, I went to the Great Wallwith my

It was finethat We went there by bus early in the When we got there, therewere many other visitors When my family and I went onto the Great Wall,we saw beautiful We all were amazed by how beautiful it took quite a few photos

We had a goodtime The time flew by, and soon we had to go I was tired aftertraveling, but I really enjoyed visiting the GreatWall!

2022八年级英语作文(16)

A birthday memorable

Yesterday was my birthday and I received a lot of

These presents were packed in coloured paper and two of them were funny and interesting, which impressed

My sister sent a bag of present to The bag was big and I though it was a But when I opened it, I saw a The other one was given by my He left me a message, which said my present is lying in your When I got to my bedroom, I found a Oh!Great! I jumped with I know, they Want me to study hard and not to waste

I would never forget this

2022八年级英语作文(17)

The definition of happiness always causes the public’s Some people believe that making a lot of money and earning great reputation are the standard to define success, while some people think that spending more time with their families deserves all the things and it is their In my opinion, the meaning of happiness varies according to different people, but there is one thing in common, which is their positive attitude to I am so lucky to born in a happy family, and my parents give me all their Though we are ordinary, I am so satisfy with my life I cherish the thing I

幸福的定义总是能引起公众的注意。有些人认为赚大钱,拥有好名声就是定义成功的标准,而有些人则认为花更多的时间和家人在一起是值得的,这是他们的幸福。在我看来,幸福的意义因人而异,但有一个共同点,那就是他们对生活的积极态度。我很幸运出生在一个幸福的家庭,我的父母给了我他们所有的爱。虽然我们很普通,但我现在对我的生活很满意。我珍惜我所拥有的。

2022八年级英语作文(18)

It is known to all that Newton got the great inspiration from the falling apple as he was walking pass a This apple changed and promoted the social Many people play the joke that if the apple hits on their heads, maybe they can be the next Actually, apple is just the stimulation to help Newton to figure out his If it hits on other people's heads, it is just the ordinary incident and nothing The meaning of life is to keep Everyone can make a difference if they keep thinking, and inspiration will come sooner or At that time, the success will be at

众所周知,牛顿的伟大灵感来自于他进过一颗树的时候掉落的苹果。这个苹果改变,并且促进了社会文明。很多人开玩笑说,如果苹果打在他们的头上,也许他们也能成为下一个牛顿。实际上,苹果只是一种刺激,帮助牛顿理清楚他的想法,如果撞到别人的头上,只是普通的一件事而已,没什么特别的。生命的意义在于不停的探索,每个人都可以有所作为。如果他们不断思考,灵感迟早会来的。在那个时候,成功也就不远了。

20XX人教版八年级上册英语作文相关

相关推荐

基础会计试题(推荐19篇)

试题
基础会计试题(1)一、单项选择题(在每小题给出的四个备选答案中,只有一个正确的答案,请将所选答案的字母填在题后的括号内。每小题1分,共20分。)  l、投资人投入的资金和债权人投入的资金,投入企业后,
展开详情

高二优秀作文600字范文

高二语文
春日,柳絮飞舞,表现自己的婀娜;夏日,骄阳四溅,表现自己的热情;秋日:硕果缀枝,表现自己的丰足;冬日,雪花纷飞,表现自己的洒脱;四季,披换彩衣,表现自己的多姿;而我,尽情欢笑,在人生道路表现自我!赛场
展开详情

卖火柴的小女孩优秀笔记

笔记
在我的小时候,我一直以为世上的所有孩子都过得非常幸福,但是,当妈妈给我讲完一个童话后,我知道了,世上有好多孩子好苦,卖火柴的小女孩就是其中一个。《卖火柴的小女孩》主要讲了一位小女孩在除夕夜因家庭生活的
展开详情

金榜题名致辞(精选19篇)

致辞
金榜题名致辞(1)尊敬的各位来客:大家好!并预祝大家用餐愉快!现在心情特别激动,首先感谢大家在百忙之中抽出时间来参加我升学宴。比神六上天还激动,因为我付出终于有了回报,并且在金榜题名之时,得到各位叔叔
展开详情

高一学习计划参考2022

高一语文
1、认真听课认真听课适当做笔记,认真听课应该成为一个学生的基础技能,学习如何认真听课,最简单的一个方法莫过于去了解高考状元们在平时的听课状态。这样你就会了解到,高考状元之所以会成为高考状元,不是因为他
展开详情

风车的故事(合集9篇)

故事
风车的故事(1)教学目标:1.认识本课的18个生字,学会其中的15个字。正确读写下列词语:牛顿、家庭、零用钱、成绩、麦子、夸奖、卡特、通红、发愤、遇到、任何、刻苦钻研、习惯等。2.有感情地朗读课文,注
展开详情

云雀的心愿教案(精选15篇)

教案
云雀的心愿教案(1)一、多音字组词。mán()guān()méi()埋冠没mái()guàn()mò()sǎn()he()gān()散和干sàn()huo()gàn()二、造句。可以……也可以……三、
展开详情

经典的爱情诗句大全

教育
相遇在初夏的傍晚,朦胧中夹着一丝眷恋。不知道前世的多少次回眸,换来今生的奇缘。至此那一道霞光,绚丽多艳!一百天的许诺,只为期待这一刻美妙的相见。七月初七,我会站在鹊桥边,手捧十一朵玫瑰,用钻石的永恒向
展开详情

消防安全与知识科普的作文优秀800字

安全知识
火,能给予人类光明;火,能给予人类温暖;火,能给予人类能量。然而,“火”也是一名能吞噬人类性命的“杀手”!当那一团团熊熊燃烧的烈火在你身旁蔓延时,当那一声声撕心裂肺的叫喊声划破天空时,当一个个幼小脆弱
展开详情

综合实践活动心得

实践心得
在参加这次社会实践之前,我所经历的所谓的社会实践无非是去金华二中听听课或者去打扫卫生,去博文启智看看那些小朋友。说真的,这些社会实践对我没什么实质性的作用。但是通过这10天在杭州的社会实践,对我而言真
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
关于九年级化学复习计划大全 安全的句子(集合19篇) 心怀感恩主题班会教案(汇总6篇) 美术兴趣小组教学计划(合集4篇) 小学四年级学习计划范文 业务员实习报告范文 政治问答解题思路初一 家庭教育读书心得 在线听故事(推荐7篇) 出国留学英文介绍信 高一独立议论文 了不起的狐狸爸爸读书心得范文 语文五年级下册的复习题 汤姆索亚历险记300字读书笔记 大海的诗词(精编10篇) 交通安全的诗歌(汇总3篇) 《妈妈的爱在门后》读书笔记 环保社会实践心得体会 我国的教育现状800字议论文 《尺有所短,寸有所长》读后感 高一想象作文 安全知识作文300字 我们爱运动教案(必备20篇) 小学一年级必备学习方法 关于土建资料员的工作职责(优质4篇) 背影读书笔记500字范文 班会课优秀教案(优选5篇) 论乐观700字优秀作文 以考试的作文300字 阿甘正传读后感优秀范文800字 失败议论文(汇集18篇) 主题征文方案(推荐8篇) 爱国诗歌(集锦17篇) 大学社会实践心得体会范文 考研数学依据大纲复习备考 防溺水安全教育知识 关于大学专业面试自我介绍范文 小学生军训感想小结 注册会计师求职信模板 故事海(甄选18篇) 会计的实习单位评语 初三物理基础重要知识点 期末考试作文【热门】 谈礼貌教案(推荐5篇) 窃读记读书笔记 考试过后作文500字 2020食品安全培训考试试题及答案 春蚕教学设计(优质3篇) 校园里的春天500字小学作文 问题整改的通知(集锦5篇) 标点符号教案(实用7篇) 白桦林的低语教学反思(集合8篇) 漓江情韵阅读答案(热门3篇) 部队军训学生总结1000字 开学第一课现场直播(汇编11篇) 考试之后作文 对未来的展望的句子(优质3篇) 高中英文语法知识点总结 生命的意义作文 读珍珠鸟有感范文300字 2022年高一地理复习提纲 我眼中的缤纷世界300字 中考优秀作文 得数是9的加法教案(集合16篇) 编写童话故事作文500字(热门8篇) 拾豆豆教案(必备6篇) 关于电子厂实践心得体会 数学日记范文五年级 我们的班级教案(热门7篇) 最美上进学生事迹材料 高一声音优秀作文范文 鲁教版九年级化学复习提纲 金波散文(精品5篇) 窗边的小豆豆读书笔记400字 2022长沙市派位计划,如何参加620面谈? 小兵张嘎观后感范文 初中生物知识点总结 自己的花是给别人看的教学反思(汇编10篇) 大学英语社团活动总结 五年级数学上册知识点整理 关于六年级写景作文 动物的古诗(汇编4篇) 励志课件(优质4篇) 考试的作文 感恩祖国的诗歌(精品17篇) 我的青春为话题作文800字 王子与贫儿读后感范文500字 松花江话题作文 幼儿英语学习计划(集锦3篇) 关于专业实践心得体会范文 高中怎么学好数学,一轮复习如何规划 高二作文挫折整理 高三冲刺学习方法整理归纳 和青春有关的句子(推荐5篇) 小苗与大树的对话读后感 小学二年级语文的知识点归纳 山海经读后感范文 考研成绩查询注意事项 2022年五一劳动节初中生演讲稿 我的业余生活普通话考试命题说话 幼儿园家庭教育宣传周活动方案 高中历史学习方法 优秀爱国影视小兵张嘎观后感 有关尊师的名言(汇总5篇) 《冬的孕育》阅读答案 学习方法演讲稿 关于读书笔记作文 革命文学红岩读书心得感悟300字 托班交通安全教育教案(集合7篇) 军训常用的班级口号 励志个性签名集锦 小学四年级学习数学的方法技巧 2022中考语文备考全攻略 愚公移山说课稿(甄选19篇) 惊悚故事(集锦6篇) 安全教案《正确喝水》(实用7篇) 女大学生军训心得体会 带有字成语大全(必备7篇) 有关阅读笔记作文 高三叙事作文800字2022 高三语文人物作文万能素材 大学英语专业求职信 美丽中考作文 高考历史复习知识点整理 2020年中考作文高分秘诀 选择厚道500字优秀议论文 关于家庭教育作文 小妇人读书笔记优秀范文 高考冲刺语文作文常用素材 校内劳动实践心得体会 七年级语文复习计划大全 绝对值教案(通用7篇) 袁省梅南墙根儿北墙根儿阅读答案(汇集4篇) 小学五年级语文学习计划范文 公平名言(热门16篇) 以心愿为话题的作文优秀范文 认识圆柱教学反思(优质16篇) 有关春天的话题作文800字 IQ智商和高智商智力题 有趣幽默的小故事(汇总6篇) 爱的奉献550字七年级作文 高一挑战自我议论文 关于高一年级英语语法专项试题 周洁 物流信息技术实训心得 小学语文期末考试复习方法 高三作文大全范文 小升初英语语法 公倍数 最小公倍数 《西游记》的五年级读书笔记 高三如何应对高考英语第一轮复习 韩国留学的自我介绍 高考物理一轮复习方略 学生假期的实习报告范文 小学作文春天范文 水教案(热门17篇) 她是我的朋友读后感范文 六月雪阅读答案(通用4篇) 部编版三年级语文下册全册知识点归纳 高考英语使用句型大集合,英语从不及格到137分怎样做到 见习师范生个人实习工作报告范文 小学语文毕业总复习方法 安全知识作文 介绍学习方法的作文,有关学习方法的说明文 考试的启示作文 小学语文四年级文学常识总结归纳 高一亲情话题作文800字 我的五官教案(汇编19篇) 高三英语高考学习方法 关于考试的作文 傅雷家书读书笔记不少于600字 初中我的家乡作文1 拥有母爱作文初中优秀范文 现代文阅读高分答题技巧 2022放大你的优点作文高二 四个太阳优秀说课稿(甄选6篇) 安全教育第一课教学设计(实用10篇) 三峡课件(集锦10篇) 《给予是快乐的》阅读答案 2022高中历史抗日战争教案 高一议论文宽容范文 名人传读书笔记 彼得与狼教学反思(集锦19篇) 英语四六级写作高分技巧 小学三年级语文基本知识点 鼓励人的座右铭 一年级数学课文重要知识点 读书真好550字八年级作文 草原教案(实用20篇) 高中生寒假社会实践心得2020 留学面试日语自我介绍 物理教学设计与反思(热门4篇) 军训感悟个人小结 安全知识竞赛开幕词 努力话题作文(集锦17篇) 成长的快乐话题作文800字 中考反思作文 小学三年级数学学习指导及技巧 营销专业大学生实习报告 中外神话故事读后感(精编8篇)