爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语作文:你喜欢住在乡村还是城市?为什么?

首页

英语作文:你喜欢住在乡村还是城市?为什么?

提交回答

全部答案

2018-10-30 01:18:27
  •   1。 I like living in the city more than in the country because of three reasons。 Firstly, the city is convenient as it has a number of public transport and there are shopping centres all around。
       Secondly, there are lots of entertainment venues in the city。 For example, cinemas, karaokes, amusement parks and many more。
       Finally, the city has better schools and more work positions for people to choose from。 The above three reasons are why I like living in the city more than the countryside。

2。 Many people appreciate the conveniences of the city。 People in the city can seefilms, visit exhibitions and watch games every day if they like to。
       Furthermore, if they want to Become scholars, scientists or artists, they can find what they need in the city: libraries, colleges, museums, and so on。
       The last But not the least important thing I'd like to say is that they can get to know as many people as they want in the city。

But some other people are attracted by the beauty of the country。 First, if one is in the country he feels he is closer to nature: small streams, high mountains, fresh air, green grass and so on, all this makes people happy and stirs up the love of life。
       Second, in the country, people seem to have more freedom。 They can sing high in the field, ride horses along a brook and do some interesting farm work。

Of course, both the city and the country have their disadvantnges。 As for the city, there is pollution, noise and heavy traffic。
       And as far as the country is concerned, its inefficient transportation, delayed news always make people feel isolated。
    Compared with cities, the country is relatively backward, but nothing can be com pared with the clean atmosphere and the gentle pace of living。
       Living in the country is very good for your health。 With the deveJopment of economy, it is a trend that people will migrate from the city to the country。

3。 I grew up in a small town and then moved to a big city, so I hxdye experienced the good and bad sides of both。
       I never thought that I would like living in a big city, but I was wrong。 After ten years of living in one, I can't imagine ever living in a small town again。

Small towns and big cities both hxdye some problems in terms of transportation。 In a small town, you hxdye to own a car to ensure a comfortable living。
       You can't get around without one because there isn't any kind of public transportation。 Big cities generally hxdye hexdyy traffic and expensive parking, but there you hxdye a choice of taking public transportation。
       It's not free, but it's often cheaper than driving when you consider gas and time。 Especially if you don't hxdye a car, you're better off in the city。
       amdsPace。Com
      I love the excitement of big cities。 Small towns hxdye a slow pace。 Large cities mean you hxdye to adapt to a variety of situations, like finding a new route to work or trying a new restaurant。
       I enjoy that challenge very much。 Another pan of the excitement of city living is the variety of cultural activities xdyailable。
       There is a wide assortment of theatre, music and dance performances xdyailable in big cities。 These things are rare in small ones。

The final thing I like about large cities is the diversity of the people。 The United States is made up of people of different races, religions, abilities, and interests。
       However, you seldom find such a variety of people in a smaller town。 I think that living in an area where everyone was just like me would quickly become boring。

Of course, security is a concern, and that's one area where small towns are superior to big cities。 Still, I would rather be a bit more cautious and live in a large city than to feel secure but bored。

我***

2018-10-30 01:18:27

类似问题

换一换
  • 外语学习 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20