爱问知识人 爱问共享资料 医院库

Describeaprojectyoudoaspartofyourstudies(精编5篇)

Describeaprojectyoudoaspartofyourstudies(精编5篇)

黄*** 22-12-01 范文

Describeaprojectyoudoaspartofyourstudies(1)

When I was in high school, I took part in a national-level robot competition on behalf of my school, in which we needed to form a group of three and compete with other groups in different areas in the

The robot competition is all about coding and We had to activate the robot to let it do something automatically, not by the remote you In other words, we needed to make an intelligent robot The three of us had different I was responsible for the programming, and another boy was in charge of construction, you know, the assembling And the girl in our team took care of all the testing

We worked together really well, actually before the competition, we didn't really know about each other, but during the preparation process, we could feel that we had built a strong friendship, I mean, we were like

What we built was an intelligent transport system, and it was 6 years The amazing part is, basically everything we designed has been mass-produced and available on the market, for example, the intelligent garage and signal

Now looking back, we still have a strong sense of achievement and I feel awesome when I think about

语言点解析:

on behalf of somebody = on somebody's behalf = as the representative of 例如:

On behalf of the department I would like to thank you

Knight cannot be here, so his wife will accept the prize on his

这个短语其实还有in order to help somebody的意思,例如:

They campaigned on behalf of asylum seekers (a person who has been forced to leave their own country because they are in danger and who arrives in another country asking to be allowed to stay there).

On the market = available for people to buy 例如:

to put your house on the market

The house came on the market last

There are hundreds of different brands on the

Look back (on something) = reflect on = to think about something in your past 例如:

To look back on your childhood

Describeaprojectyoudoaspartofyourstudies(2)

You should say

What the project or work was

When you did this

Who was with you

How easy or difficult it was

And explain how you felt afterwards

Last semester, I was enrolled in a course about modern The final evaluation of the course includes written test as well as an in-class The teacher gave us a topic about the patriarchic hegemony (父权性霸权主义)in modern society and we would be allowed to express our views Intensive research and informed argument were required if you wanted to performed well in the In order to get a high grade, I did a lot of The first step of my preparation was to find reference books and learn some previous studies in this I spent several weeks in our main library, as the first one to come and the last one to Once I arrived half an hour later than usual, the security guide in the front gate was worried about my unusual I went through all the academic studies about this topic and it took me a lot of time, but I thought it’s worth doing so since it’s a truly enlightening process and I’ve learned a lot during those Although it’s exhaustive(累人的), the hard work paid off when I was praised by the teacher because of my well-structured and evidence-intensive (论据充分) Finally, I got an A grade in this Apart from the knowledge I got in this course, what I learned from this project is that participation in academia could be an interesting experience, which I didn’t realize When I chose this course, I just wanted to finish the credit(学分) but now after this experience, I began to understand why so many people were willing to devote their time to

Describeaprojectyoudoaspartofyourstudies(3)

You should say

What the project or work was

When you did this

Who was with you

How easy or difficult it was

And explain how you felt afterwards

Last semester, I was enrolled in a course about modern The final evaluation of the course includes written test as well as an in-class The teacher gave us a topic about the patriarchic hegemony (父权性霸权主义)in modern society and we would be allowed to express our views Intensive research and informed argument were required if you wanted to performed well in the In order to get a high grade, I did a lot of The first step of my preparation was to find reference books and learn some previous studies in this I spent several weeks in our main library, as the first one to come and the last one to Once I arrived half an hour later than usual, the security guide in the front gate was worried about my unusual I went through all the academic studies about this topic and it took me a lot of time, but I thought it’s worth doing so since it’s a truly enlightening process and I’ve learned a lot during those Although it’s exhaustive(累人的), the hard work paid off when I was praised by the teacher because of my well-structured and evidence-intensive (论据充分) Finally, I got an A grade in this Apart from the knowledge I got in this course, what I learned from this project is that participation in academia could be an interesting experience, which I didn’t realize When I chose this course, I just wanted to finish the credit(学分) but now after this experience, I began to understand why so many people were willing to devote their time to

Describeaprojectyoudoaspartofyourstudies(4)

When I was in high school, I took part in a national-level robot competition on behalf of my school, in which we needed to form a group of three and compete with other groups in different areas in the

The robot competition is all about coding and We had to activate the robot to let it do something automatically, not by the remote you In other words, we needed to make an intelligent robot The three of us had different I was responsible for the programming, and another boy was in charge of construction, you know, the assembling And the girl in our team took care of all the testing

We worked together really well, actually before the competition, we didn't really know about each other, but during the preparation process, we could feel that we had built a strong friendship, I mean, we were like

What we built was an intelligent transport system, and it was 6 years The amazing part is, basically everything we designed has been mass-produced and available on the market, for example, the intelligent garage and signal

Now looking back, we still have a strong sense of achievement and I feel awesome when I think about

语言点解析:

on behalf of somebody = on somebody's behalf = as the representative of 例如:

On behalf of the department I would like to thank you

Knight cannot be here, so his wife will accept the prize on his

这个短语其实还有in order to help somebody的意思,例如:

They campaigned on behalf of asylum seekers (a person who has been forced to leave their own country because they are in danger and who arrives in another country asking to be allowed to stay there).

On the market = available for people to buy 例如:

to put your house on the market

The house came on the market last

There are hundreds of different brands on the

Look back (on something) = reflect on = to think about something in your past 例如:

To look back on your childhood

Describeaprojectyoudoaspartofyourstudies(5)

雅思口语,作为听说读写四项基本技能之一,是“实用主义派”(学习英语是为了工作等比较现实的目的)非常看重的一门!但是,提高口语的人(不论是要考雅思,还是单纯地提高英语)都遇到了一些瓶颈。这里提供一些建议:

不要过分追求发音的完美!我发现很多人提高英语口语就是在练发音。其实,老外对我们的发音“期望值”并没有那么高.only if we can speak clearly enough for them to understand easily, 就足够了!a very small number of Chinese people can speak like a native-speaker!而且要把发音练到那种境界没有5年以上的集中练习外加一定的语音天赋是练不出来的!所以,只要能把句子说清楚就可以了,把更宝贵的时间放在别的方面吧!

流利度其实更重要!那么什么因素能够使我们的口语感觉更好呢?!当然是fluency!在发音清晰的前提下,更重要的绝对是它,不论是提高英语口语,还是要应付雅思考试,这点是毋庸置疑的!大家一定注意平时多做雅思口语练习,不要不敢说,多关注一下雅思口语考试内容。雅思小编提醒大家一定要了解一下雅思口语流程,最好参加一下雅思口语辅导班。

多积累些内容!经常地,有些学生遇到一些问题无法回答,他们就觉得自己口语有问题或者词汇量有问题,其实不一定。可能那些问题让他们用中文说也不一定说的好,那是因为“肚子里没有墨水”!这样一来,fluency和pronunciation可能都会受到影响!所以,平时要多看英语报纸,积累些内容或者说信息。

To sum up, 我的观点是,要把更多的时间放在fluency和积累有用知识信息上,这样在口语交流的时候,你会显得更加健谈,老外也会更容易地以为你口语是不错的!

相关推荐