爱问知识人 爱问共享资料 医院库

情书英语(精选18篇)

情书英语(精选18篇)

J*** 23-06-02 情书

情书英语(1)

Dear Javier,

I can still remember our first time together, the way you kissed me, the way your hands caressed my body, the way you looked at me. It's truly amazing the way you completely changed my life around.

Just when I thought my life was never going to change, you came along and showed me a whole new world. A world filled with love, a world filled with respect, a world filled trust and then one day you took all that away from me and left me lost and alone. So, how can you now ask for all those things in return? Love is not a game.

It's true I love you but I don't trust you and I'm not sure I ever will, but I'm willing to try because my love is so completely true and I really do love you. So please try to understand me on those days that get so hard on us and things don't always go our way. Don't forget I was never untrue to you so don't punish me for crimes that I never committed, 'cause when you do that, it makes me feel really suffocated and it makes me push you away ... Yo siempre te amare con toda mi alma.

Love always,

Aura

情书英语(2)

Everyday, every n I finally meet the right guy and he's not available. I'm in love with you but I can't be with you.

But, I've got to tell you, for the first time in months I can finally smile because although you didn't say much the last time you called I knew you still cared.

You can keep on denying it, you can keep hiding from it, but trust me you are only lying to yourself. Everyday I ask myself why … why do I feel this way? Why can't I stop loving you? Then it dawned on me … you put voodoo on me! Just kidding.

Before I go I want you to know that you will always have a special place in my heart, and like I've said many times before, I do not regret anything we've done. The only thing I regret is you telling me you love me because since then you have given me nothing but the cold shoulders.

Please don't be scared, I want nothing but your friendship, well … I do want more but I am willing to settle. I am not trying to make you feel bad or push you further away. I am just trying to make you understand what's in my heart.

情书英语(3)

My One And Only

To: Javier ~ From: Aura

Dear Javier,

I can still remember our first time together, the way you kissed me, the way your hands caressed my body, the way you looked at me. It's truly amazing the way you completely changed my life around.

Just when I thought my life was never going to change, you came along and showed me a whole new world. A world filled with love, a world filled with respect, a world filled trust and then one day you took all that away from me and left me lost and alone. So, how can you now ask for all those things in return? Love is not a game.

It's true I love you but I don't trust you and I'm not sure I ever will, but I'm willing to try because my love is so completely true and I really do love you. So please try to understand me on those days that get so hard on us and things don't always go our way. Don't forget I was never untrue to you so don't punish me for crimes that I never committed, 'cause when you do that, it makes me feel really suffocated and it makes me push you away ... Yo siempre te amare con toda mi alma.

Love always,

情书英语(4)

Dear Daisy,

It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go even if I have to bring you back to Florida myself!

Your darling,

Brian

情书英语(5)

:

才分别就想你了,可见了你的面,我又怎么也说不出这种感受。

我们在恋爱吗?同学们都开我的玩笑,但我自己却一直这样问。你对我的感情,究竟是哥哥对妹妹式的关怀、同情,还是真的像我希望的,是爱我?我总是隐隐地觉得,我们不像是爱情,但不是爱情又是什么?我也说不清。

“我特怕你出门挨了欺负,瞧你,太单纯了”,多像哥对妹妹说的话啊!“有什么烦事、想不开的事,来找我说,说完就轻松多了”。你总是那么静静地、温和地望着我,仿佛在说:别担心,我不是在你身边吗?

“以后,有什么难处,就想想我”,你果然对我这样说了,自信、真诚又不乏温柔。我好感动好激动,真想扑到你的怀里,让你温暖的胸,融化我激动的心……可女性的矜持,又总是让我躲躲闪闪,有时甚至违心地拒绝你。我是不是伤了你的心?可是,你从来未因此流露出一点点责怪。有时,我甚至想如果你坚持吻我,我真地会拒绝到底吗?

这就是爱吗?

世界上没有一件事物比爱更眩惑、更易迷乱人了。因此,我更加珍重我的感情,也更加珍重我的第一个吻。瑞杰,我是不是有点守旧?不管你怎么想,在感情上,我这辈子恐怕新潮不起来了,我看不惯校园里的“爱情试验”更不愿试验我的爱情(这个念头我想一想都怕得不得了)。

这是不是也在“太单纯”之列呢?

接受你的批评,我决定参加演讲大赛了。你知道,你走后的这两天,我一直在和自己的胆怯做挣扎,最后还是你帮了我。当班长最后一次征求我参赛意见时,我的脑海里一下子蹦出了你那温和的笑,自信的嘴角,好像都在鼓励我:我不是在你身边吗?

明天上午9点我就要登台了,我会尽力去做的。

你能来看我的演讲吗?别告诉我,给我一个惊喜,好吗?

情书英语(6)

Dear Leann,

I plish a e true and even better, you built neething amazing because i think that you ale so late, but if it comes late, even this a girl lost in love for you.

Love alething in your eyes, God, I felt dizzy. We pany your flight. Gone etime someday, I ehoise of the hell came the laughing of Satan at my brain. Tearful smile, swallowed by the darkness. How could I trace your hair to wipe your tears? My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered.

Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together.

情书英语(7)

Dear Jennifer,

Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, Jennifer, with all my heart and soul, always and forever!

Love always,

Kia

情书英语(8)

To: G.J.P. ~ From: Melissa

Dear G.J.P.,

Everyday, every moment that goes by I think of you. My brain tells me to give up, but my heart says I can't stop loving you. I spend all day dreaming of the moment you ents our very first kiss to our last. I miss the ents no it, but trust me you are only lying to yourself. Everyday I ask myself : Aura

情书英语(9)

Dear Ayo,

Seriously, Babes, I love you because I have never been loved by anyone the way you love me. I feel like a complete woman. I love your patient manner, your generous nature, your hands on my body, particularly when you hold me when I am sleeping. When you hold me I believe that nothing can harm me. I love your genuine kindness to others and I hope Bubu takes after you in this respect (well, to a certain extent). I love your eyes and your lips, I love your sense of self worth, your calming nature, your social ability, your Daniel-like talent, your firm bum, your smooth back and strong arms. You are my distant friend of late but I know our closeness will be reunited very soon.

I am missing you terribly; I feel incomplete without you and want you here NOW!

Love always,

Funmi(Omoge)

情书英语(10)

Dear Daisy,

It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go even if I have to bring you back to Florida myself!

Your darling,

Brian

情书英语(11)

Dear Jennifer,

Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, Jennifer, with all my heart and soul, always and forever!

情书英语(12)

Dear,

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife.

Love always,

情书英语(13)

一、 Love me little and love me long. 不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。

二、 I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。

三、 Do not waste time with regret.别把时间都浪费在后悔上了。

四、 Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。

五、 I have no sense of security,because I love you too.我没有安全感,是因为我太爱你。

六、 You dont love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。

七、don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

八、 Eyes not to tears.眼睛不是用来装眼泪的。

九、 Tell me you are mine. Ill be yours through all the years, till the end of time.请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。

十、 Have we loved so very reskless.曾经我们那么放肆的爱过。

十一、 To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。

十二、 Nothing can ever replace you.没有任何东西能取代你。

十三、 But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored,and sorrows end.只要我一想起你,亲爱的`人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散

十四、 One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love. 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是"爱情"。

十五、 命里?时钟需? 命里无时莫强求 You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you dont kveth for it if it doesnt appear in your life.

十六、 Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。

十七、 She who has never loved, has never lived. 人活着总要爱一回。

十八、 Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys? 为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?

十九、 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

二十、 Passionate love is a quenchless thirst. 热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。

情书英语(14)

经典英语情书

Dear G.J.P.。

Everyday, every moment that goes by I think of you. My brain tells me to give up, but my heart says I can't stop loving you. I spend all day dreaming of the moment you ents our very first kiss to our last. I miss the ents no it, but trust me you are only lying to yourself. Everyday I ask myself e true and even better, you built neeone I e true. You deserve a lot.

I feel very lucky to have had the chance to experience the love ething I will forever cherish. Please don't forget it. I know things aren't the best now, but at least we still have our friendship. That's where it all started. I just ask for one thing; be happy, and know that I'm happy. I will always think of you.

Love always,

情书英语(15)

有一种爱,不需要表白,也不在乎语言一封英语情书就可以替代,那么英文情书要怎么写才好呢?下面是第一范文网小编为大家整理了给男生的英语情书,欢迎参考。

给男生的英语情书篇一

Dear Leann,

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife.

Love always,

Your Ansil 

给男生的英语情书篇二

Dear Sharif,

I always thought that dreams were just dreams, but you made them all come true and even better, you built new dreams with me! I can not thank you enough for being more than perfect because you showed me that even all the things that seem wrong are actually opportunities to work at them together and bring us closer together. No matter how far you are and no matter what you do, I always want you to know how much you mean to me, and how much I truly love you and how much I will always be yours forever.

I love you so much and wish I could be there to hug and kiss you all day and all night long but for now this love letter will have to be my message. but know that you are a big part of me and I think of you all the time. I love you, and I've loved you before I was born, because I believe I was made for you, and will be yours for all eternity.

Love always,

Sara 

给男生的英语情书篇三

Dear

i feel in my heart and in my soul each thing that you say to me. it is something amazing because i think that you always know when i am sad, when i am very happy or when i think of you more than i usually do. your words show me how much you understand me you love me and how much we are connected to each other even with the distance between us, i realize each time more that we were born to each other.

when i met you for the first time, there was a day that i thought i would forget you forever, but i was wrong because i have still got your face painted on my heart, on my soul, and in my memory. the first time i kissed you, much time has passed, but i still have your kiss burning on my lips and your cologne in all my senses.

maybe i dream too much but when i think of you i long to feel your touch, to whisper in your ears words that only you would hear if only you were mine. there is love so deep inside of me, my love, and in every part of me there is a part of you. you are everywhere i am and be sure that i will be standing by your side praying that you will always have a beautiful life.

like a star, you are already the star of my life, my sky, and my ocean. i will always need you because i cannot live without air, without water and without my soul, and you are all this for me. i love you and forever i love you. my body is still wanting to feel you and your hug and i will pray that this day won't come so late, but if it comes late, even this way i will be here for you and only for you. all my kisses to you my love, and dream of me... from a girl lost in love for you.

Love always,

给男生的英语情书篇四

Cold here, icy cold there. You belong to neither, leaves have withered. Your face is pale and blue, a tearful smile. Something in your eyes, whispers words of last good-bye. My heart sinks down, tears surge out.

此处冷,彼处更冷。枯叶凋零,君属何人。君面惨淡忧郁,含泪而笑。君热泪盈眶,喃喃自语,难言再见。妾心沉落,泪涌似涛。

Hot summer. Cheerful Cocktail. You took my hand. We fled into another world of ba nd. You sat by my side, long hair tied behind, cool and killing. Smile floating on the lemonade, soft and smooth. How I was ?amazed. Your face looked like the cover of the magazine. My head spin. You led my hand, danced along the crazy theme.

酷夏。仍忆鸡尾酒会。君执妾手,共享二人世界。君坐妾之侧,长发束于脑后,英姿勃发。笑容荡漾。妾讶君面尤类杂志封面。旋转,君执妾手,疯狂舞曲。

Light vied with wine, elegance mixed with fragrance, laughing covered by greetings, the crowed was busy at handshaking. You stood there, eyes on me. I trembled at the sparkles, brighter than the light. A masterpiece from God, I felt dizzy. We were not near, yet we were together.

灯酒相辉,芳雅相应,祝辞笑声此起彼伏,芸芸皆劳碌于握手。君站立一旁,美目探 妾。妾莹灯下颤颤而立。此必上帝之杰作,使晕眩。虽妾与君相隔甚远,然心相近。

Days ended. You said, you would wait for me at th e Alps side. We would ski against snowflakes dancing in the sky. I gave no answer but a good-bye to accompany your flight. Gone was the plane, I suddenly tasted my pain. I knew I had been silly and stupid, you were in my heart, I shouldn ’t have hidden in the dark. I tried to forget your disappointment. I made believe sometime someday, I would tell you, I feel all the same.

往日已去。君云君将于阿尔卑斯山畔待妾,滑雪于雪花飞舞之天空下。妾欲说还休,但嘱祝福。飞机渐逝,妾心将苦。妾深知妾之愚蠹,君已窃妾心,妾当不可漠然于暗中彷徨。妾尝试忘君之失,然无可善终。妾信某日某时,妾将告君妾心永驻。

My thought struggled at confessing, somehow hesitation ended in flinching. I continued my role of a fool, clinched to my maiden pride, yet secretly indulged in your promise of the white land -- snow measuring down to us, in your arms I am lifted up. The chiming of Christmas bell!

妾于忏悔中挣扎,不时退缩,犹豫。妾愚于处子之婚,然潜纵于君之诺。白雪皑皑,君挽妾身,妾意甚欢,共听圣诞钟声。

The bell died in the patter of rain, from hell came the laughing of Satan at my brain. Tearful smile, swallowed by the darkness. How could I trace your hair to wipe your tears? My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered.

钟声忽止于急雨,乃听撒旦之笑声。含泪微笑,黑暗相伴。妾欲寻君之发擦君之泪而不可。妾伸手欲触,无他,但枯叶一雨滴耳。

Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together.

雪花渐融,妾与君天涯各一方。

情书英语(16)

对于少男少女们来说,写情书可能不是什么稀奇事,但却并不是一件轻松事,英文情书该怎么写呢?下面第一范文网小编为大家整理了简单的最美英语情书,欢迎参考。

简单的最美英语情书篇一

Dear Adam,

Tonight I write of love to you. I know that in our course of 5 years we have been up and down and just about all around, but yet, through it all we still hold on - holding onto a dream that one day we will be happy together again, the way we were before.

I know a love like ours people often dream about; that's why I hold on. To ease my mind I need to know ... why do you still hold on? I cannot change the past but work towards the future. I see in my future you and only you. You're my sunrise and sunset - my whole being of myself, living only for you. You make my rainy day's seem happy and my sunny day's something to look forward to as I wake each day. I know I have yet to be perfect and maybe a little rough around the edges but I know that I can be all you want, desire, and need in a lady.

We created a lovely baby made completely out of love, for that is why every day I look at her, she reminds me of the love we once held so dear. The day you packed your things and left, a part of my heart broke a little more through the endless tears and the unknowing of what is to become of us. It really had me afraid that this time, the end may truly be the end. But still we stay together, maybe not in sharing a home but still together, just to hold dear that true love can happen even to those whom have fallen a little out of love.

I am thankful we keep trying, for you are the most important person in my life and nothing will ever change that, my soul mate. I love you so deeply that even words tonight cannot express them enough.

Love always,

Tamara

简单的最美英语情书篇二

Dear Kendrick,

Well, here we are. One year and 3 months into our relationship. I am so glad we have made it this far. From day one I have known that you were different from all of the other guys I had dated. The very first night we talked you told me I was beautiful. Kendrick, I had never heard that before.

We have been through so much together. Like my parents not accepting our relationship because you are black. Well, that doesn't matter to me, because I love you for who you are, and for who I am when I am with you. You bring out the best parts of me and you show me what it means to be truly happy and in love.

Kendrick, I'll never forget the day I found out I was pregnant. It was the happiest and hardest day of my life. I was so scared to tell my family, but then when I talked to you I knew that everything was going to be okay. I realized that even if my parents didn't support me, you would.

The day I had Kiara was the happiest day of my life. Kendrick, when you came in the delivery room and told me that you were proud of me, it was all I could do not to cry. When I saw you holding her, I felt a love and happiness I didn't even know was possible. There were the two people that I love more than life itself.

Baby, I swear I don't know what I would do without you. You mean more to me than I can say, and I hope that our relationship lasts forever and ever. I love you so much.

Love always,

Crystal

简单的最美英语情书篇三

Dear Leann,

Love always,

Your Ansil

情书英语(17)

一封英文情书,让你的表白更加洋气。下面是第一范文网小编为大家整理的简短英语情书带翻译,希望对大家有帮助。

简短英语情书带翻译篇一

我时常在想爱情是什么,爱情是一种伟大的牺牲吧,你为了另一个没有血缘关系的人,去做你从来没有做过的事情,你连厨房都没进过,为了他,愿意洗手作羹汤,为了他你愿意奔赴远方,舍弃很多,到一个陌生的地方重新开始,送给勇敢的你一封英文情书。

无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.

热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。

Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.

在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.

没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。

Every day without you is like a book without pages.

爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出

Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.

爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。

Love is a light that never dims.

愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。

May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.

人活着总要爱一回。

She who has never loved, has never lived.

生命如花,爱情是蜜。

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。

No words are necessary between two loving hearts.

在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。

简短英语情书带翻译篇二

Dear D. A.,

It's been quite awhile since I've written you a letter. I must say that after all those times we've been apart you're still the one I'm longing for. You see, life has never been the same without you. Every day and every night, I fight this feeling, but try as I might, I can't win. It seems like you've captured my heart and my heart won't be able to escape from your grasp. Every morning when the sun goes out to shine, I flash a smile but deep inside, I feel so sad and lonely and all I'm thinking is that I need you here and now.

I have regrets - regrets of why I let you go. But the sad fact is that you never tried or attempted to straighten things out between us. You never tried to fight for our love. Maybe because you never really loved me at all. And it pained me the most to know that you can envision your life without me. Where have gone all those promises you once said? I guess promises are really made to be broken. You made me believe that. And so, the best thing to do right now would be to miss you ... no more, no less. I just pray that somehow this heart of mine would learn to be contented - contented to be just missing you.

Love always,

Lic

简短英语情书带翻译篇三

Dear Ayo,

Seriously, Babes, I love you because I have never been loved by anyone the way you love me. I feel like a complete woman. I love your patient manner, your generous nature, your hands on my body, particularly when you hold me when I am sleeping. When you hold me I believe that nothing can harm me. I love your genuine kindness to others and I hope Bubu takes after you in this respect (well, to a certain extent). I love your eyes and your lips, I love your sense of self worth, your calming nature, your social ability, your Daniel-like talent, your firm bum, your smooth back and strong arms. You are my distant friend of late but I know our closeness will be reunited very soon.

I am missing you terribly; I feel incomplete without you and want you here NOW!

Love always,

Funmi(Omoge)

情书英语(18)

恋人之间表达爱意经常写情书,一封简单的英文情书用来表白的怎么写。下面是第一范文网小编为大家整理的简短英语表白情书,希望对大家有帮助。

简短英语表白情书篇一

July 14,1861 Washington, D.C.

1861年7月14日华盛顿特区

My very dear Sarah,Indications are very strong that we shall move in a few days, perhaps tomorrow.

我最亲爱的莎拉:任务十分紧迫,部队将在数天内开拔,也许就在明天。

Lest I should not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write a few lines that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more.

我觉得有必要写给你几句话,以免今后再没机会给你写信。这样,在我离去的时候,信就会出现在你眼前。

I have no misgivings about or lack of confidence in the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter.

对于我所投身的事业,我没有丝毫的担忧和害怕,我的勇气也丝毫没有减弱和退缩。

I know how strongly American civilization now leans on the triumph of the government, and how great a debt we owe to those who went before us through the blood and suffering of the Revolution. And I am willing—perfectly willing—to lay down all my joys in this life to help maintain this government and to pay that debt.

我明白美国文明现在就完全寄托在政府的胜利上;而比起我们之前为革命抛头颅、洒热血的先烈们,我们所欠太多。我希望——衷心希望——以今生我抛却的所有欢娱,来维护政府和偿还债务。

Sarah, my love for you is deathless. It seems to bind me with mighty cables that nothing but Omnipotence could break. And yet my love of country comes over me like a strong wind and bears me irresistibly, with all these chains, to the battlefield. The memory of all the blissful moments I have enjoyed with you come crowding over me, and I feel most deeply grateful to God and you that I have enjoyed them so long. And how hard it is for me to give them up and burn to ashes the hopes of future years when, God willing, we might still have lived and loved together and seen our sons grow up to honorable manhood around us…

莎拉,我对你的爱永无止尽。似乎是有一种结实的锁链将我牢牢系住,只有全能的主才能摧毁它。但对祖国的热爱似一阵强风,将我和所有这些铁链一起吹向战场。和你一起度过的所有欢乐时光的记忆如潮水般涌上心头,我为拥有许多那样的日子而感激上帝,感激你,要让我忘掉这些记忆、让我抛却未来的希望是多么难——如果上帝保佑,我们将来能够恩爱地生活在一起,看着咱们的儿子在身边长大成人……

If I do not return, my dear Sarah, never forget how much I love you, nor that when my last breath escapes me on the battlefield, it will whisper your name. Forgive my many faults and the many pains I have caused you.

如果我没有回来,我亲爱的莎拉,不要忘记我有多爱你;战场上我即使还剩最后一口气,也会低唤你的名字。原谅我的许多过错和我给你造成的许多伤害。

How thoughtless, how foolish I have sometimes been. But, oh Sarah! If the dead can come back to this earth and flit unseen around those they love, I shall always be with you in the brightest days and in the darkest nights. Always. Always.

有时候我是多么的愚蠢和没头脑呀。但是,呵,莎拉!如果故去的人能够重回这个星球,并无声无息、无影无踪地飞绕于他们所爱的人周围。我将在最晴朗的白天和最暗淡的黑夜时时刻刻守候在你的身旁。时时刻刻,直到永远。

And when the soft breeze fans your cheeks, it shall be my breath; and as the cool air fans your throbbing temple, it shall be my spirit passing by.

当轻柔的风儿拂过你的脸颊,那将是我的呼吸;当凉爽的风儿撩过你的鬓角,那将是我路过的灵魂。

Sarah, do not mourn me dead: Think I am gone and wait for me, for me shall meet again.

莎拉,不要为我的死而悲哀:只要想着我走了。等着我,因为我们还会再相见。

简短英语表白情书篇二

To: Kendrick ~ From: Crystal

Dear Kendrick,

Well, here we are. One year and 3 months into our relationship. I am so glad we have made it this far. From day one I have known that you were different from all of the other guys I had dated. The very first night we talked you told me I was beautiful. Kendrick, I had never heard that before.

We have been through so much together. Like my parents not accepting our relationship because you are black. Well, that doesn't matter to me, because I love you for who you are, and for who I am when I am with you. You bring out the best parts of me and you show me what it means to be truly happy and in love.

Kendrick, I'll never forget the day I found out I was pregnant. It was the happiest and hardest day of my life. I was so scared to tell my family, but then when I talked to you I knew that everything was going to be okay. I realized that even if my parents didn't support me, you would.

The day I had Kiara was the happiest day of my life. Kendrick, when you came in the delivery room and told me that you were proud of me, it was all I could do not to cry. When I saw you holding her, I felt a love and happiness I didn't even know was possible. There were the two people that I love more than life itself.

Baby, I swear I don't know what I would do without you. You mean more to me than I can say, and I hope that our relationship lasts forever and ever. I love you so much.

Love always,

Crystal

简短英语表白情书篇三

To: Jacob ~ From: Meg

Dear Jacob,

I've found that many people tend to not speak up when something bothers them, thinking that it is trivial to mention it. Unfortunately, what happens is after repeated times of not speaking up, some small occurrence happens and it ends up being the straw that broke the camel's back. The other partner, more often than not, has no clue what they are upset about and therefore think they are over-reacting.

I feel like this is the story of our relationship. I hate arguing with you; I hate hearing that pain-filled tone of your voice, or feeling your cold shoulder when I brush past just to get a hint of your scent. I'm not naturally an angry person; you know that from when you first met me. I have so many bad memories, so many moments that I hold myself in because they seem to be all that is left of me. I feel like a ghost created from torn webs of my past and I have brought all that into a relationship, thinking that past problems won't melt over into present dilemmas. I've been living a lie.

Our argument was caused from so many things. My insecurities, my lack of self-worth, the selfish want to be the only one that makes you smile and toss a sparkle across your eye. I know that the blame is mostly mine. Your friends are your family, much like my mother is my family. I defend the things she says and does out of love and I know you do much of the same for them.

I'm sorry for not taking the time to be patient with you, to sit and listen and understand the way you feel. I know that I will never know the things they share with you and you share with them and therefore your relationship with them is of a different importance than yours and mine. When you say I am wrong in a matter that concerns your friends, your family, then most likely I am ... I'm sorry for hurting you and beating you down so often. If anyone shows a lack of respect in this relationship then I suppose it is me who is to blame.

I feel like you don't want to be near me,

共2页,当前第1页12

相关推荐

精选圣诞节快乐祝福语短信(通用105句)

祝福短信
1、圣诞到了,祝愿您的身体像圣诞老人一样健康,事业像雪橇车一样没有阻力,钞票像圣诞老人包袱里的礼物一样,永远都用不完!2、圣诞来临,祝新年快乐!要一直开心哟!3、圣诞树结出快乐果,平安夜唱起幸福歌,祥
展开详情

工程进度奖惩管理制度范本

管理制度
第一章总则第一条为加强公司工程建设进度管理,确保各项目能保质保量地按计划完成工程任务,特制订本管理办法。第二条公司所有项目均应执行本办法。第二章工程进度管理机构及职责第三条公司工程技术部在总经理、总工
展开详情

读《金色的脚印》有感

读后感范文
以前,我对狐狸的印象非常坏,觉得它狡猾、凶残、无情无义。这样的家伙,我恨到了极点。但自从读了《金色的脚印》一文,我对狐狸由恨转到爱,又由爱转到敬。原来狐狸也是有感情的动物呀!《金色的脚印》主要讲一只小
展开详情

学生的实习报告

实习报告
不知不觉,为期三年的电子商务专业学习生涯就要结束了,我们学习了大量的相关专业知识,打下了电子商务专业理论的基础,对电子商务这门专业有了一个理性的认识,为了能够将理论应用于实际工作,使我们对电子商务的理
展开详情

青岛版二年级上册数学教学计划

教学文档
一、指导思想本学期的教学工作要以《基础教育课程改革纲要(试行)》为指导,以促进每个学生掌握知识,培养和提高各种数学能力,完善人格,获得全面的发展,使数学面向全体学生。同时以“教师为主导、学生为主体、训
展开详情

周记开学第一天模板

周记大全
今天是一个特殊美好的日子,是新学期开学的第一天。迎着清爽的晨风,我来到了那熟悉而陌生的校园。一跨进校园就发现学校发生了巨大的变化,新的教学楼,新的操场让学校焕然一新。新建的教学楼与原来的鸿鹄楼连成一片
展开详情

个人原因辞职信

报告范文
尊敬的领导:您好!在经过深思熟虑后我决定辞去目前在企业的职位,现在由于我的个人原因不得不离开企业,给企业造成的不便还请谅解。加入这个集体一年了,在这一年里我成熟了很多,也明白了许多为人处事的道理,在过
展开详情

语文科任实习教师总结

实习总结
时间过得真快,短短的八周实习生活已经结束了。回想当初,我满怀激情与斗志,在暑假找课件、准备教案、练习普通话等等,于9月20日奔赴河源和平中学,心中非常激动与兴奋,但也有一丝的紧张与不安——我能否完满结
展开详情

中秋节的周记200字

周记大全
中秋节这天,我家里人都出去吃饭,过了不久,我们赶回了家,围着茶几吃着佛跳墙月饼。正在吃的那一刻,说时慢那时快,弟弟手一伸拿到了最后一块月饼。爸爸突然说:“快看!”我们顺着爸爸指的方向看见了一轮又大又圆
展开详情

中小学生作业:2022年的关于《开学第一课》观后感范文

学习心得
观看了20XX《开学第一课》,让我再一次感叹人类的创造能力。在“未来”篇章,节目迎来了在《加油向未来》节目中引发大量关注的中国首只“无壳蛋生鸡”——小茶缸,揭秘了它的“成长记”,并回顾撒贝宁与刚刚破壳
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
高速公路安全隐患排查总结 公司薪酬管理制度 阳历小年祝福语(精选70句) 2022公司安保个人工作总结 收银员主题的年终总结范文 有关专题讲座心得体会 教师专业发展工作计划 诚信承诺书模板怎么写 45岁女人生日经典祝福短信 有关于食品安全倡议书 2021年银行营销员工的年度总结范文 大学大一竞选班长演讲稿 2010年个人工作计划范文 企业安全生产工作会议领导讲话 简短朋友结婚祝福语(精选170句) 毕业季晚会表演主持开场白 关于事业单位入党转正申请书 包装设计师的岗位职责 超市营业员个人年度工作总结 班主任迎接新生讲话稿 部门的年底总结 国培研修总结范本 读老人与海心得体会1000字范文大全 公司安全管理制度范本 中医演讲稿 高校专项自我陈述报告 红楼梦五年级读后感 顶岗实习周记 主任护师专业技术工作总结 励志三分钟演讲小故事 写关于端午节的句子(精选175句) 《妈妈请你原谅我》读后感 职员个人总结 关于会计年终工作总结 月考检讨书 小学生写的倡议书鉴赏 入团申请书高中 读《给幼儿教师一把钥匙》有感 试用期工作万能总结汇报 小学学校语言文字的工作计划范文 班主任评价学生的评语 年度自我总结范文技工类 2021桥梁施工工作总结 家具设计师个人工作计划2022范例 幼儿园开学工作总结 生活周记_450字 爱惜粮食国旗下的演讲稿范文 顶岗实习个人情况总结 读书促我成长演讲稿三分钟 世界地球日学校演讲稿_演讲稿 一年级数学培优辅差工作计划 初一老师评语 关于园务工作计划范文 关于新学期新目标演讲稿 2022低碳环保先行倡议书 除草实践教育的心得体会 培训开班仪式主持词 小学班干部申请书 有关小学期末动员大会演讲稿范文 高一历史教师教学计划 有关销售经理上半年工作总结 车间组长加薪申请书格式 2022初中生昆虫记读后感作文 初三数学教学工作计划 服务员管理规章制度 乔迁新居贺词 有关工程师个人工作总结模板 防溺水家长会发言稿 小学领导六一致辞 5月教师个人入党思想汇报 法律伴我们成长国旗下讲话演讲 高三化学复习计划 五四精神传承有我演讲稿范文 学代会演讲稿 夜班睡觉检讨书 长城导游词英文版 鼓励性评语 红星照耀中国阅读超短好句 七夕简短走心的句子(精选70句) 教学能手发言稿 古筝初级一学期教学计划 自查自纠活动总结范文 大学生暑期实践调研报告 学习委员竞选演讲稿范文 中学元旦校园歌手大赛策划书范文 月工作计划 教学工作计划范文 2022父亲节适合学生朗诵的诗歌 管理绩效制度 《天堂的孩子》读后感600字 关于小学班级工作计划 家长的保证书 给女朋友的万能检讨书范文 物业工作总结格式 2022行政年终工作总结 社区人员工作总结报告 2022广告活动策划优秀范文 初二上学期班主任评语 幼儿园优秀教师演讲稿 教师学期述职报告 公司培训心得 远程教育培训总结 全新2022教师述职报告年终例文 上学期家长会大班老师发言稿 晚安正能量说说 2022母亲节感恩母亲演讲稿范文母爱是什么 最新出纳年终工作总结 护士年初工作计划 高三数学知识点总结 不老的传说 2022指导教师个人工作总结范本 举办春游活动的策划书模板[合集] 节约粮食的倡议书550字 制定春游活动计划 接待个人工作总结 父亲节贺卡祝福语大全 2022幼儿园园长园务年度总结_幼儿园园长工作总结怎么写 致姐姐散文 地产总经理个人工作述职报告 老师送给毕业生的祝福语(精选120句) 小暑短信祝福语大全 运动会日语加油稿 安全讲座心得体会范文 企业创业计划书 调动申请书 关于五年级班主任工作总结 感恩妈妈的国旗下讲话 《瞬变》优秀读后感 社保代缴申请书 机械课程设计心得体会 班组建设工作总结优秀 红楼梦优秀读后感 安保部工作总结 2022班主任学期工作总结 餐饮行业管理制度 半年工作计划 安保个人工作总结 公司培训工作心得体会 老教师工作总结范文 初一家长会发言稿范文 个人统计工作总结范文 春节后上班第一天收心会领导致辞 尺有所短寸有所长读后感 校本教研计划 实践活动心得体会优秀范文 小区环境卫生调查报告范文 宏村导游词 2022语文教师学期工作总结范文 教师个人工作总结 月考学生检讨书 关于学生励志演讲稿 我的家庭周记400字模板2年级 小雨的散文 个人工作总结及概述 英语听课评语 农村乔迁新居贺词 维修承诺书 移动员工的辞职报告范文400字 《致青春》读后感 关于感谢老师的感谢信 有关大学元旦晚会总结 中学生入团自我评价 关于车库管理制度 教师个人读书笔记 119消防安全主题班会总结范文 家庭贫困申请书范文 学生会学习宣传部干事的竞选演讲稿 八年级第二学期班务简洁的工作总结 企业演讲稿 小班秋季班务计划 仓库管理2022年终工作总结 学期教学工作总结范文 培训发言稿范文 【推荐】置业顾问工作计划 鸡年祝福语合集 大学新生军训心得 英语教师年度考核个人工作总结范文 工程师岗位竞聘的演讲稿范文 销售工作个人总结2022报告 行政部年度的工作总结范文 精选优美的母亲节祝福语短信(通用510句) 实用的it业年终工作总结模板 工人入党介绍人意见 追梦演讲稿 《我是猫》读后感350字 车辆安全承诺书 垃圾分类儿童演讲稿范文 2022年中学生关于爱国自信奋斗演讲稿范文 团干部述职报告优质参考例文 有关财务总监工作计划 幼儿园运动会口号(精选190句) 国旗下讲话稿模板大全 安全生产下半年工作计划 八年级第二学期班主任工作计划 青年优秀教师讲课比赛心得体会 春季少先队德育工作总结 2020年度工作计划 暑假兼职老师的实践报告 读《风之王》有感 技术员岗位辞职申请书