爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

西城男孩的《seasons in the sun》的中文版

首页

西城男孩的《seasons in the sun》的中文版

我要那个!

提交回答

全部答案

2017-10-12 17:18:00
  •   SWEAR IT AGAIN  歌手:westlife  I wanna know  who ever told you I was letting go  of the only joy I had ever known  girl they were lying  just look around  and all the people that we used to know  have just given up the wanna let it go  but we're still trying  so you should know this love we share  was never made to die  I'm glad we're on this one-way street  just you and I  just you and I  I'm never gonna say goodbye  cause I never wanna see you cry  I swore to you my love would remain  and I'd swear it all over again and I  I'm never gonna treat you bad  cause I never wanna see you sad  i swear to share your joys and you pain  and I'd swear it all over again  some people say  that everything has got its place and time  even the day must give way to the night  but I'm not buying  cause in your eyes  i see a love that burns eternally  and if you see how beautiful you are to me  you'll know I'm not lying  sure the'll be times we wanna say goodbye  but even if we tried  there are some things won't be denied  won't be denied  Seasons in the Sun  Goodbye to you, my trusted friend,  we've known each other since we were nine or ten;  together we've climbed hills and trees,  learned of love and A-B-C`s,  skinned our hearts and skinned our knees。
       Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die, when all the birds are singing in the sky; now that the spring is in the air, pretty girls are every where; think of me and I'll be there。
       We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun; but the hills that we climb were just seasons out of time。 Goodbye, Papa, please pray for me, I was the black sheep of the family; you tried to teach me right from wrong, too much wine and too much song, wonder how I got along。
       Goodbye, Papa, it's hard to die, when all the birds are singing in the sky; now that the spring is in the air, little children every where, when you'll see them, I'll be there。
       We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun; but the wild and the song, like the season has all gone Chorus: Goodbye, Michelle, my little one, you gave me love and helped me find the sun; and every time that I was down, you would always come around and get my feet back on the ground。
       Goodbye, Michelle, it's hard to die, when all the birds are singing in the sky; now that the spring is in the air, with the flowers every where I wish that we could both be there。
       All our lives we had fun, we had seasons in the sun; But the stars we could reach were just starfish on the beach。 再见了,我忠实的朋友。
       我们从孩提时就已相识,相知。 我们一起爬山,爬树。 学会去爱和其他基本知识。 我们心意相同,情同手足。 再见了朋友,我实在不愿意离去。 当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱。 空气中弥漫着春天的气息。 到处是漂亮的女孩。 想我了,我就会与你同在。
       我们曾共享快乐。 也曾共享阳光季节。 但我们一起爬山 的那些日子已经逝去。 再见了爸爸,请为我祈祷。 我是家里的害群之马。 你费尽心思教我明辨是非。 我却沉醉于歌酒狂欢中。 真不知道我以前是如何过日子的。 再见了爸爸,我实在不愿意离去。
       当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱。 空气中弥漫着春天的气息。 小孩子在到处嬉戏。 当你看见他们,我就会与你同在。 我们曾共享快乐。 也曾共享阳光季节。 但昔日的歌酒狂欢。 犹如季节更迭已消逝。 我们曾共享快乐。 也曾共享阳光季节。
       但昔日的歌酒狂欢。 犹如季节更迭已消逝。 再见了蜜雪儿,我的小可爱。 你给了我爱,帮我找到希望。 每当我意志消沉时。 你总会来到我的身边。 鼓励我振作起来。 再见了蜜雪儿,我实在不愿意离去。 当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱。 空气中弥漫着春天的气息。
       到处都是美丽的花朵。 我希望我们都在那儿欢聚! 我们曾共享快乐。 也曾共享阳光季节。 但我们一起爬山 的那些日子已经逝去。 我们曾共享快乐。 也曾共享阳光季节。 但昔日的歌酒狂欢。 犹如季节更迭已消逝。 我们曾共享快乐。
       也曾共享阳光季节。 但昔日的歌酒狂欢。 犹如季节更迭已消逝。 我们曾共享快乐。 也曾共享阳光季节。 但昔日的歌酒狂欢。 犹如季节更迭已消逝。 我们曾共享快乐。 也曾共享阳光季节。

其***

2017-10-12 17:18:00

类似问题

换一换
  • 华语流行乐 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40