听力部分 I. 1—5 BDCCD II. 6—10 CAADB III. 11—15 CBDAC 16—20 CBABD
IV. 21—25 BDAAC 26. people’s lives 27. burgers 28. Cola 29. fish 30. water
I. 31—35 CDDBC 36— 40 DBBAD 41—45 ADCAB
II. A) 46—50 BDCAE
B) 51. Britain/ the UK 52. can’t move or talk 53. a (special) computer 54. maths
55. 他喜欢购物，特别是给自己的女儿买衣服。 56. Not stylish. 57. 提高/改善
58． Some of the dishes were in the style section of “Food and Living” magazine.
59. Because the reviewer left the table for 20 minutes.
61. It was a quiet place (with only 20,000 people).
62. Tools that people needed to look for gold. 63. He needed a gold rush.
64. Because nearly everyone left (their job) and became a gold digger.
65. In August 1848.
III. 66. age 67. happy 68. started 69. younger 70. laughed at 71. was good at
72. never 73. copy 74. nothing 75. didn’t know
76. or 77. over/ around 78. with 79. and 80. it
IV. 81. Did; have 82. Don’t stay 83. How much 84. older than 85. spent; cleaning
V. 86. Riding a bike to school is good for our health./It is good for our health to ride a bike to school
87. When I got home, I was all wet/ wet all over. 88. The woman is too sick to look after herself.
89. her voice sounds like the singing of a bird. 90. They had fun in the zoo yesterday afternoon.
VI. 91—95 CDGAF
VII. 96. A. f B. h 97. A. side B. tall 98. strongly encourage/ urge 或强烈地建议或积极地鼓励 99. D 100. m
VIII. A) One possible version
My name is Jack. I am a friendly and hard-working guy. I speak good English and I am a good swimmer. Every day I ride my bike to school, so riding a bike is easy for me. I started learning to play the piano when I was 6, so I can play it quite well now.
I am sure I will have a great summer with you.
B) One possible version
My New year’s Plan
In the coming year 2010, I plan to do a lot of thing.
First, I want to do well in my studies. I’m a little weak in English, but I am going to make a change next term.
Second, I am going to start a football club in my class. It is a lot of fun to have friends with the same interest.
Third, I want to be a good helper to my mum after school. She is very tired after work.
Those are my top three New Year’s plans. What are yours?