爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

怎样克服学习中的困难?

首页 如何克服入睡困难

怎样克服学习中的困难?

怎样克服学习中的困难? 英语作文

提交回答

全部答案

2017-05-08 11:59:22
  •   How to overcome my difficulties in learn-我在学习中是如何克服困难的 When it comes to difficulties of English study, Different people have diverse opinion, such as hard of hearing, less word, confusion of grammar, even poor writing skills etc。
       As for me, beside what have mentioned above, I have no enough time and energy to learning, which due to a fulltime work and a lot of housework。
       How to solute these problem? I think strong will is a key to success。 Thus, some measures must be taken as following are。
       To begin with, I make good use of all available time。 I usually study my English until 11 o’clock at night。 Then, I make a record on new words with MP3 so that I can review new words on the way both from home to unit and from unit to home。
       Furthermore, the most important way is, I always make good notes in the class, and review carefully again and again after the class。
       Finally, I make some simulated composition through the way that translate English composition into Chinese then translate it into English and imitate it time and again。
       It just as proverb goes “slow and steady wins the race”。 Eventually, I have a great progress in my learning English。 Certainly, the progress is limited。
       So I still eager to attain some available advice from teacher and classmates。

一***

• 2017-05-08 11:59:22
  •   The problems I have in My English study

I have many problems in my English study, to name just a few, they can be listed as following:
    First, my vocabulary is rather small。
       As a result, I can neither read fast nor understand well, and it's really not easy for me to keep new words in mind; Second, I cannot write well。
       As I have always been engaged in sth having nothing to do with English, I seldom have any chance to write in English; third, my listening comprehension is not good enough, because I had little training at college。

To overcome these difficulties, I have worked out a plan。 Namely, read one or two pages of English everyday, keep a diary in English & practice writing twice a week & listen to English tapes every two or three days。
       I believe that so long as I practice, I'll be able to read, write & understand better。###edominance of courage over timidity。

迷***

类似问题

换一换
  • 外语学习 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20