爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英文教案(汇编19篇)

英文教案(汇编19篇)

w*** 23-03-24 教案

英文教案(1)

Goood moring, I'm glad to interpret my lesson here . The lesson plan I am going to talk about is Part A let's learn of unit1 PEP Primary English I will explain how to teach and the reason for doing this from following

Ⅰ analysis of the teaching

Ⅱ ways of teaching and learning .

Ⅲ teaching procedures

Ⅳ blackboard design

V assessment

Now Let’s focus on the analysis of teaching It can be divided into 3 parts as followed: the status and the function, the teaching objectives , the main points and difficult points, I’ll talk about it one by

This lesson is the first lesson of unit 1, book7 . It includes two parts: Let’s learn and let’s In section 1, it mainly deals with these key phrases: on foot, by bike, by bus, by train, by And in section 2, it provides a game for the Ss to prastise the patterns: How do you go to…? And the answer: I go… on

Our students have already known some vehicles in the daily It’s not difficult for them to understand and use these words . If students can learn it well, it will help students to learn the rest of this So, I set the following aims:

The first is language objectives

To make sure that students can read, recognize and use these key phrases :on foot ,by bike,by bus,by train

The next is ability objectives

(1) To develop Ss’ abilities of listening and

(2) To train the Ss’ ability of working in

moral objectives

(1)to help students know some vehicles and comprehend the traffic rules

(2) To foster Ss’ consciousness of good co-operation and proper

The main points and difficult points about this lesson is:

(1) To make sure that Ss can use these key phrases correctly and

(2) To enable Ss to study in groups and co-operate

(3) To develop Ss’ interest in

Difficult points

To help the Ss ask and answer the question “How do you go to…?

part Ⅱways of teaching and learning

As we all know: the main instructional aims of learning English in primary school is to cultivate pupils’ basic abilities of listening and speaking and their good sense of the English So in this lesson I’ll mainly use “Task-based” teaching That is to say, I will let the Ss learn in real situations, finish a task by making a survey”How do you go to school?” to help Ss to get a better understanding of the key I will arrange these activities: guessing game, finishing a survey and having a And in this lesson a recorder, CAI, will be

partⅢ teaching procedures

I’ll finish this lesson in five

step1 lead--in activities

I will begin my class with "drawing and guessing" game, just like this : I show students some vehicles such as bike ,bus ,jeep which they learned before by "Stick Figures" and ask them guess what’s

Purpose: It is important to form a better English learning surrounding for the Ss by guessing and at the same time it provides situations to review learned knowledge for the next

step2 prestentation

Now I’ll mainly talk about this

1、first there is a Free talk between T and For example: I show many pictures of beautiful cities and ask students some questions, such as "do you like this city?where do you want to go ?"and help Ss to answer them with "by train ,by plane,by ship".

By the way, I show the picture of a school, and say“ I go to schiool by bus” ,Ss read this do the actions and ask "how do you go to school?",show many pictures of tools such as ,on foot by bike ,by bus to help students answer my question one by

To present the key structures one by one is much easier for the Ss to learn and grasp the

2 With the help of the CAI I set a situation to help Ss understand the way of using these key phrases:

A boy is coming, who is going to He says: I go to school by…Then play the sounds of bus, bike ask students to listen carefully and tell “I go to school by…" according to the different sounds, by the way , I present another new phrases:by subway

Purpose:Make Ss use these new phrases with sentence structures, to help Ss use the language in a real

step3 practise

3 I order to make every student read these new phrases correctly, I design a "drill "in this step, I show cards as soon as possible ,students should read the words quickly and spell Then I ask 'How do you go to school?'students answer "I go to "also I will quicken the speed to ask .

The purpose is to draw the whole students'attention to the spelling of the words

4 After this, I ask Ss to do "Let's play " in They use places cards and vehicle cards, ask and answer:How do you go to …? I go to … by…”

5, If Ss can ask and answer expertly, I will ask them to make a short

the purpose of this is to help students to learn those sentenses through a ture situation and make the dialogues in order to check if Ss can usse these key prases、sentences structures skillfully

step 4 consolidation

let students do a survey about "how do you go to school?"and the table like this :write down names and tools another Ss choose

Task-based teaching method is used here to develop Ss’ ability of communication and also their ability of co-operation will be well

step 5 homework

ask students to collect other kinds of transport tools through the library ,

the purpose of this is to stimulate the interest of learning english and to wide the students'knowledge

step6 blackboard design

my blackboard design like this :on the left Ishow the phrases:on foot,by the right there are many sentences:how do you go to school?I go to "

step 7 assessment

due to the students'age ,I make every students work in class through many activities in order to stimulate the students'interest and provide they a wide thinking I make students learn this lesson very well through desiring scene statues

that's all,thank you for your listening !

英文教案(2)

教学目标:

掌握过去进行时态的用法

教学设计过程:

Step 1 Revision

(学生活动)利用图片或照片复习过去进行时的用法。

(录像演示)通过情景复习过去进行时表达一个过去某个时间所发生的动作。

Step 2 Listening

(声音课件展示)让学生边听边完成听力练习

Step 3 Read and say

(学生活动)根据不同的`职业特点,让学生选择最好的答案来回答警察的问话。

(录像演示)情景演示警察调查案件时询问每个人的情景,运用过去进行时来表达当时发生的动作。观看后教师可让学生写对话并表演出来。

(学生活动)提供一个案情,让学生来表演过程。

Here is another situation for the students to practise. A very famous drawing was stolen in the art gallery last night. You are trying to find out who did that. You can ask the question “What were you doing at nine o’clock last night?” After everyone has answered the question, the class discuss together, “Who do you think stole the painting from the gallery? Why?”

Step 4 Read and talk

Read the table about what David was doing at different times yesterday, then ask and answer in pairs.

(录像演示)情景演示询问过去某个时间点正在进行的动作,看后让学生进行模仿练习。

Step 5 Writing

通过图片展示昨天一天的主要活动,让学生描述每个不同的时刻正在发生的动作。然后让学生用过去进行时描述自己昨天的一天的活动。

Step 6 Reading

(录像演示)情景演示关于邻里关系的幽默故事,回答:How do you think the neighbour wasn’t a good neighbour?

(课件演示)让学生跟读此篇幽默故事,回答下列问题:

1. Why were Masha and Sasha tired of Misha?

2. What did Masha borrow today?

3. Did Sasha want to lend him?

4. How did Sasha do?

5. What do you think happened at last?

6. What will you do if you were Sasha?

Step 7 Discussion

Discuss what a person should or should not do in the neighbourhood.

Step 8 Checkpoint

(录像演示)总结归纳过去进行时的用法、构成及其陈述和疑问句式。

归纳本单元的useful expressions

Step 9 Exercise

完成下列句子。

1.司机正开车去天津。

The driver______ ______ _______ ______Tianjin.

2.他们厌倦了这项工作。

They______ _______ ______ ______the work.

3.他决定礼貌地拒绝他。

He ______ ______ ______ him politely.

4.我需要一把花园剪刀。

I need ______ _______ ______ ______ _______.

5.我们整天将在花园工作。

We'll______ _______all day in the garden.

答案:1.was driving a truck to 2.were fed up with 3.decided to refuse 4.a pair of garden scissors 5.be working

Step 10 Homework

1. Write about what David was doing at different times yesterday. Begin like this “David had a busy day yesterday. He was having an English class at eight o’clock in the morning. . . .”

2. Finish off the workbook exercises.

3. Write a short passage about what you were doing at different times yesterday.

英文教案(3)

Step 2: Sharing information

Form your own groups and discuss the three questions listed under the four pictures

Express your opinions freely and report your responses back to the whole

Sample answers

With the development of science and technology, human beings could travel wherever they want in the The Moon and other planets could eventually become tourist Travelling to the Moon or to another planet might be as easy as traveling to another You might just have to book a ticket, get packed and think about what present you would like to bring back to your friends on the

In my point of view, robots could do almost everything in the With the development of science and technology, they may be designed almost the same as They could help people do boring and dangerous For example, it would be possible for robots to be lowered to the ocean floor and left to explore the ocean; robots could play an important role in exploration missions to other planets; they could also be the companions of humans and assist humans physically and psychologically, that is, they could perform more useful functions than just All in all, robots could do much more in the future than we can imagine

New technology seems like magic, it can do a lot of amazing things that we could never imagine before, I'd like to see that a virtual world could be created with the help of technology so that people could live in both a real world and a virtual We could not only play games, travel or experience excitement in the virtual world, but also we could do whatever we can do in More questions for you to answer:

Do you think robots will replace human beings in the future?

What things do you think robots can't do?ResourcesRobots

One high-tech industry that is growing quickly in the 21st century is Nowadays scientists are doing research and trying to build humanoid robots with arms and legs that can move It has been reported that modern robots can even have thoughts and facial Robots can do a lot of work autonomously for For more information about robots, you may check the following website:

●Reading Not just watching a filmResourcesVirtual reality cinema

A virtual reality cinema is one where computer graphics, sound effects, chemically produced odours and electrical sensors are used to create a complete environment, giving people the opportunity to have an enhanced interactive experience by exciting all five of their Sensors that are triggered by movement are used to make the participant feel as if they are moving through this artificial If you need more information, you can visit the following website:

Step 1: Leading-in

The reading material is a business proposal about RealCine, a virtual reality cinema which is supported by extraordinary You are required to learn some information about how this product works, why it is better than ordinary cinema, and how it can be used in many other

Ok, now some questions for you:

Do you like reading novels?

What kind of novel do you like best? What about science fiction novels?

Why do you like them or not?

Science fiction is often about the things that may be possible in the far It can help us develop our minds and Let's watch the extracts from the film

What kind of feelings do you have after watching it?

Maybe you can strongly feel the rapid development of science and technology after watching the We will sense more advanced technology in the film

Step 2: Fast reading for general ideas

The article in this section is a business proposal which introduces a new business Skim and scan the proposal and try to find answers to the three questions in Part Focus on the most important information needed to answer the Pay attention to the structure of the A virtually reality cinema called

All five of our

My ninety-year-old

Read the proposal carefully and complete Part Questions in Part C1 are to check your ability of locating specific The proposal is about a virtual reality cinema:

The technology behind this product is virtual

They wear special VR headsets and

A straw sensor delivers the special food and drink chemicals into the viewer's

He attended a World Cup final as the captain of the Brazilian football team and scored the winning He was asked to sign his name for his

Because VR is not

They could be trained using RealCine without the risk of being sent into a burning

Discuss the article and analyse the Conclude the main idea of each part of this idea

Introduction(Para1)The abstract of the proposalMain body(Paras2-7)

How RealCine works;

Why RealCine is better than ordinary cinema;

How it can be used in other (Para 8)

Conclusion of the proposal

Step 3: Detailed reading for important information

Do Part You can refer to the chart you analyzed

C2 Paragraphs 3and

Paragraphs 2, 5 and

Paragraph

Answer the following question and fill in the chart according to the

How can RealCine excite the viewers' five senses?SenseThings needed

Effect in RealCineSightSpecial VR headsets

Viewers can see a world of 3D animation all around VR headsets

Viewers can hear the sounds clearly all around openings in the headset

Smells are given gloves

Viewers can touch people and objects in the straw sensor

Special food and drink chemicals are placed into the viewer's

Read the following sentences and think about the characteristics of the language used in this

I believe you will be amazed by the RealCine experience, and will agree that this is an extraordinary technology that must be developed

Viewers will be surprised at how real it

RealCine works by making the viewers feel that they are actually in the

I am sure you will agree that RealCine provides a fantastic opportunity for the film-maker

What do you think of the language used in these sentences? Don't you think that the language used here is quite attractive and persuasive and clear as well?

As a decision maker, do you think you would finally be persuaded to invest or develop RealCine? Why or why not?

The purpose of a business proposal is to plan or suggest a new The goal is to help the customers or the investors make their Therefore, clear and persuasive language is often

英文教案(4)

Goood moring, I'm glad to interpret my lesson here . The lesson plan I am going to talk about is Part A let's learn of unit1 PEP Primary English I will explain how to teach and the reason for doing this from following

Ⅲ teaching procedures

Ⅳ blackboard design

V assessment

Now Let’s focus on the analysis of teaching It can be divided into 3 parts as followed: the status and the function, the teaching objectives , the main points and difficult points, I’ll talk about it one by

This lesson is the first lesson of unit 1, book7 . It includes two parts: Let’s learn and let’s In section 1, it mainly deals with these key phrases: on foot, by bike, by bus, by train, by And in section 2, it provides a game for the Ss to prastise the patterns: How do you go to…? And the answer: I go… on

Our students have already known some vehicles in the daily It’s not difficult for them to understand and use these words . If students can learn it well, it will help students to learn the rest of this So, I set the following aims:

To make sure that students can read, recognize and use these key phrases :on foot ,by bike,by bus,by train

moral objectives

Difficult points

As we all know: the main instructional aims of learning English in primary school is to cultivate pupils’ basic abilities of listening and speaking and their good sense of the English So in this lesson I’ll mainly use “Task-based” teaching That is to say, I will let the Ss learn in real situations, finish a task by making a survey”How do you go to school?” to help Ss to get a better understanding of the key I will arrange these activities: guessing game, finishing a survey and having a And in this lesson a recorder, CAI, will be

partⅢ teaching procedures

I’ll finish this lesson in five

I will begin my class with "drawing and guessing" game, just like this : I show students some vehicles such as bike ,bus ,jeep which they learned before by "Stick Figures" and ask them guess what’s

Purpose: It is important to form a better English learning surrounding for the Ss by guessing and at the same time it provides situations to review learned knowledge for the next

step2 prestentation

1、first there is a Free talk between T and For example: I show many pictures of beautiful cities and ask students some questions, such as "do you like this city?where do you want to go ?"and help Ss to answer them with "by train ,by plane,by ship".

By the way, I show the picture of a school, and say“ I go to schiool by bus” ,Ss read this do the actions and ask "how do you go to school?",show many pictures of tools such as ,on foot by bike ,by bus to help students answer my question one by

To present the key structures one by one is much easier for the Ss to learn and grasp the

2 With the help of the CAI I set a situation to help Ss understand the way of using these key phrases:

A boy is coming, who is going to He says: I go to school by…Then play the sounds of bus, bike ask students to listen carefully and tell “I go to school by…" according to the different sounds, by the way , I present another new phrases:by subway

Purpose:Make Ss use these new phrases with sentence structures, to help Ss use the language in a real

step3 practise

3 I order to make every student read these new phrases correctly, I design a "drill "in this step, I show cards as soon as possible ,students should read the words quickly and spell Then I ask 'How do you go to school?'students answer "I go to "also I will quicken the speed to ask .

The purpose is to draw the whole students'attention to the spelling of the words

4 After this, I ask Ss to do "Let's play " in They use places cards and vehicle cards, ask and answer:How do you go to …? I go to … by…”

the purpose of this is to help students to learn those sentenses through a ture situation and make the dialogues in order to check if Ss can usse these key prases、sentences structures skillfully

step 4 consolidation

let students do a survey about "how do you go to school?"and the table like this :write down names and tools another Ss choose

Task-based teaching method is used here to develop Ss’ ability of communication and also their ability of co-operation will be well

step 5 homework

the purpose of this is to stimulate the interest of learning english and to wide the students'knowledge

step6 blackboard design

my blackboard design like this :on the left Ishow the phrases:on foot,by the right there are many sentences:how do you go to school?I go to "

step 7 assessment

due to the students'age ,I make every students work in class through many activities in order to stimulate the students'interest and provide they a wide thinking I make students learn this lesson very well through desiring scene statues

英文教案(5)

Ⅲ teaching procedures

Ⅳ blackboard design

V assessment

moral objectives

Difficult points

partⅢ teaching procedures>I’ll finish this lesson in five

step2 prestentation

step3 practise

step 4 consolidation

Task-based teaching method is used here to develop Ss’ ability of ; communication and also their ability of co-operation will be well

step 5 homework

step6 blackboard design

step 7 assessment

英文教案(6)

《Tomorrow’s world》教学设计

Part One: Teaching Design

第一部分 教学设计

Aims and requirements

? Read a formal proposal and summaries of three science fiction

? Listen to facts and opinions and an interview about computer

? Discuss your views on technology and interview a classmate about his or her computer

? Write a proposal for a computer room and a short science fiction ● Welcome to the Unit

Step 1: ) As is known, most people love reading science fiction These stories allow people to use their imagination and think about what life will be like in the What do you like most about science fiction stories? In order for all of us to have a good understanding of the text, try to design and make a poster for one of the science fiction stories you were asked to brought to How did you feel when you were reading the story? Draw several pictures which highlight the main characters and scenes in the You may also choose one scene in the story that you liked the most and draw one picture of this ) Please tell your science fiction story in groups of Then I'll ask a few students to tell your stories in front of the

Now I'd like to ask you some questions which will help you to find out the main characteristics of science fiction

What do you like most about science fiction stories, the characters, plot or the language used?

Why do you think so many people are interested in science fiction stories?

( Because they allow people to use their imagination and think about what life will be like in the )) Now look, here's a stick in my This stick is a 'magic wand" and it can be used to make things happen in the Please have a discussion about the following questions and express your opinions

What will life be like in the year 20XX?

What would you like to happen by 20XX?

What would you not like to see in 20XX?

If you could use the magic wand to make one thing happen in the future, what would it be?

Read the instructions and focus on the four Discuss the pictures in (P41)Picture 1:What is the robot doing in this picture? (Serving dinner for the )

What else can a robot do?

Do you think robots can do everything for humans? Why or why not? (Robots can do a lot of repetitive or tedious things for human beings, for example, they can help people do housework; with the help of robots, more high-tech products can be produced, which will make people's lives more convenient; what's more, robots can help people do boring or dangerous work so that people can have time to )

Do you think you will have a robot at home in the future?Picture 2:Where are the passengers going? (To the Moon or to )

Do you believe that one day traveling to the Moon or to Mars would be just like traveling to another city? Why or why not?

If you had a chance, would you like to fly to the Moon or another planet?Picture 3:What are the people in this picture doing? (Having a birthday )

How old is the man? (200 years )

What do you think a 200-year-old man would look like? Do you think the man in the picture looks that old?

Do you think people can live that long in the future? Why or why not? (With the development of genetic research, scientists can find out the secret of living In the future, human beings can live much longer than we live )Picture4:Can you tell where these "people" are and what they are doing there? (In the )

Can you tell who these "people" are and what they are doing there? (Apparently some of the people sitting in the office are not human They are aliens from outer The aliens and the human beings are discussing something in the

What problems are the aliens and the people probably talking about? (They are probably discussing peace issues in the Galaxy or trade affairs between other planets and the )

What is the relationship between them? ()

英文教案(7)

Step 2: Sharing information

Form your own groups and discuss the three questions listed under the four pictures

Express your opinions freely and report your responses back to the whole

Sample answers

With the development of science and technology, human beings could travel wherever they want in the The Moon and other planets could eventually become tourist Travelling to the Moon or to another planet might be as easy as traveling to another You might just have to book a ticket, get packed and think about what present you would like to bring back to your friends on the

In my point of view, robots could do almost everything in the With the development of science and technology, they may be designed almost the same as They could help people do boring and dangerous For example, it would be possible for robots to be lowered to the ocean floor and left to explore the ocean; robots could play an important role in exploration missions to other planets; they could also be the companions of humans and assist humans physically and psychologically, that is, they could perform more useful functions than just All in all, robots could do much more in the future than we can imagine

New technology seems like magic, it can do a lot of amazing things that we could never imagine before, I'd like to see that a virtual world could be created with the help of technology so that people could live in both a real world and a virtual We could not only play games, travel or experience excitement in the virtual world, but also we could do whatever we can do in More questions for you to answer:

Do you think robots will replace human beings in the future?

What things do you think robots can't do?ResourcesRobots

One high-tech industry that is growing quickly in the 21st century is Nowadays scientists are doing research and trying to build humanoid robots with arms and legs that can move It has been reported that modern robots can even have thoughts and facial Robots can do a lot of work autonomously for For more information about robots, you may check the following website:

●Reading Not just watching a filmResourcesVirtual reality cinema

A virtual reality cinema is one where computer graphics, sound effects, chemically produced odours and electrical sensors are used to create a complete environment, giving people the opportunity to have an enhanced interactive experience by exciting all five of their Sensors that are triggered by movement are used to make the participant feel as if they are moving through this artificial If you need more information, you can visit the following website:

Step 1: Leading-in

The reading material is a business proposal about RealCine, a virtual reality cinema which is supported by extraordinary You are required to learn some information about how this product works, why it is better than ordinary cinema, and how it can be used in many other

Ok, now some questions for you:

Do you like reading novels?

What kind of novel do you like best? What about science fiction novels?

Why do you like them or not?

Science fiction is often about the things that may be possible in the far It can help us develop our minds and Let's watch the extracts from the film

What kind of feelings do you have after watching it?

Maybe you can strongly feel the rapid development of science and technology after watching the We will sense more advanced technology in the film

Step 2: Fast reading for general ideas

The article in this section is a business proposal which introduces a new business Skim and scan the proposal and try to find answers to the three questions in Part Focus on the most important information needed to answer the Pay attention to the structure of the A virtually reality cinema called

All five of our

My ninety-year-old

Read the proposal carefully and complete Part Questions in Part C1 are to check your ability of locating specific The proposal is about a virtual reality cinema:

The technology behind this product is virtual

They wear special VR headsets and

A straw sensor delivers the special food and drink chemicals into the viewer's

He attended a World Cup final as the captain of the Brazilian football team and scored the winning He was asked to sign his name for his

Because VR is not

They could be trained using RealCine without the risk of being sent into a burning

Discuss the article and analyse the Conclude the main idea of each part of this idea

Introduction(Para1)The abstract of the proposalMain body(Paras2-7)

How RealCine works;

Why RealCine is better than ordinary cinema;

How it can be used in other (Para 8)

Conclusion of the proposal

Step 3: Detailed reading for important information

Do Part You can refer to the chart you analyzed

C2 Paragraphs 3and

Paragraphs 2, 5 and

Paragraph

Answer the following question and fill in the chart according to the

How can RealCine excite the viewers' five senses?SenseThings needed

Effect in RealCineSightSpecial VR headsets

Viewers can see a world of 3D animation all around VR headsets

Viewers can hear the sounds clearly all around openings in the headset

Smells are given gloves

Viewers can touch people and objects in the straw sensor

Special food and drink chemicals are placed into the viewer's

Read the following sentences and think about the characteristics of the language used in this

I believe you will be amazed by the RealCine experience, and will agree that this is an extraordinary technology that must be developed

Viewers will be surprised at how real it

RealCine works by making the viewers feel that they are actually in the

I am sure you will agree that RealCine provides a fantastic opportunity for the film-maker

What do you think of the language used in these sentences? Don't you think that the language used here is quite attractive and persuasive and clear as well?

As a decision maker, do you think you would finally be persuaded to invest or develop RealCine? Why or why not?

The purpose of a business proposal is to plan or suggest a new The goal is to help the customers or the investors make their Therefore, clear and persuasive language is often

英文教案(8)

Read the Reading See if you will learn something from A is often the case, a successful business proposal needs to be objective and that detailed information and convincing facts or examples together with the passive voice are frequently used to achieve this Therefore, when reading a business proposal, you can focus on these

Read the article again and underline the sentences using the passive voice in the Give some explanations why the passive voice is

Complete Part D, referring to the 1g 2f 3d 4c 5h 6a 7b 8e

Part E is a reply to the proposal, which serves as a summary of the article about Please complete it (1) virtual reality (2) viewers

(3) character (4) low

(5) via (6) football

(7) thrilled (8) adventures

(9) fantastic (10) risk

Step 4: Post-reading activities

Now I'd like you to hold a group Imagine what special effect you hope to have if you can see a popular film like "Harry Potter" in )Do you think watching a Harry Potter film in RealCine is more exciting and interesting than in an ordinary cinema? Why or why not?

Please make an advertisement poster for this imaginary virtual reality Then make an oral presentation of your advertisements in You can vote and choose the best one from all the State your reasons for your

Write an introduction to In the introduction, you may state your own opinions on

Here's two opinions, what do you think of them? Let's hold a debate activity in two Please State your reasons

1) Those who support virtual reality believe that, with this technology, people can do almost everything, even things that cannot be realized in normal We don't need to travel any more or spend so much time with friends any Virtual reality can provide any necessary features that we need in our

2) Others insist that, real life and interpersonal communication should never be replaced by imaginary People should take off the headsets and experience the real life

Do Parts A1 and A2 on page 96 in your

Read the instructions for Part F and discuss with your partners the questions closely related to new Share your opinions and report your answers to the

Read Part A first and then do Part B in the writing section of this unit on page 103 in your

●Word power

Word power deals with different expressions related to By learning rules of word formations, such as adding suffixes to verbs, and adjectives to form abstract nouns, you'll increase your vocabulary more

Brainstorming

Revise the common suffixes that are used to form adjectives learnt in Unit

Compare the following two groups of You need to decide which part of speech each word is, and think about the similarities and differences between the two

Group1: house, milk, driver; game

Group2: revision, preparation, decision, difference, information,

All the words are nouns, but words in Group1 refer to physical things and those in Group2 refer to ideas, actions, and The nouns in Group2 are called abstract nouns, and we always use them to say something we cannot see or touch

For reference 

A concrete noun refers to objects and substances, including people and animals that exist They can be either an uncountable noun or a countable

eg: Clocks and watches exist physically and are Concrete Time is a concept that has no physical existence; it is not a Concrete Noun but an Abstract

英文教案(9)

活动名称:colors 活动目标:1.学会两种颜色到英语——orange、purple   2.复习颜色单词——red、yellow、blue、green   3.愿意参与游戏,体验英文集体活动的.乐趣。 活动准备:英文单词闪卡、贴好图片的骰子、划分地板上到区域 活动过程: 一、 Greeting: T:Goodmorning,boys and girls! Ss:Goodmorning,T T: Now let’s review the song“。” Ss: 。 二、 Revision and lead in Review the words “red、yellow、blue、green” 三、Teaching Teach the words——orange、purple 四、Practice: Play the game 1. 扔骰子 教师扔,幼儿读出相对应单词 教师请一个幼儿扔,其余幼儿读出相对应单词,幼儿再请好朋友扔,一个一个接着玩 2. 跳圈 在指定区域里划分好颜色区域,教师说单词,请幼儿边说边跳到颜色区域里。 五、Sing a song——“Red Red Red” 小班半日活动 英文集体活动教案

英文教案(10)

新目标九年英语英文教案Unit11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? Part 1: Teaching design (第一部分:教学设计) Structures: Indirect questions Target language: Excuse me. Do you know where I can exchange money? Sure. There’s bank on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the bookstore. Vocabulary: escalator, drugstore, restroom, furniture, department store, shampoo, advantage, disadvantage, exchange money, hang out Learning strategies: Listen for specific information, Cooperating SECTION A Goals ●To learn to use Indirect questions ●To learn to tell about places Procedures Warming up by learning grammar Hello everyone. I am a strange here in this city. Could you tell me how to get to the supermarket? All right, I am telling a lie to you. I am not new here. I said so just to help you learn to use the Indirect questions. Now turn to page 87 first and look at the three sentences in the Grammar Focus. Do you know where I can buy shampoo? Could you tell me how to get to the post office? Could you please tell me where I can get a dictionary? Have you noticed the word “where” and “how” used in the sentences. The questions introduced by them are called the Indirect questions. Now in pairs make similar sentences with “where” and “how”. Do you know where I can go hiking in the mountain? Could you tell me how to have a good time in a big city? Could you please tell me where I can find a good English teacher? 1a Matching things with places On page 86 is a picture of a city. A visitor is asking someone questions about things to do at certain places. Now look at the picture and match each thing with a place. Where to…? C buy shampoo D get some magazines E make a telephone call G get a dictionary D get some information about the town C buy some writing paper E buy some stamps B save money 1b Listening and completing It is difficult to get around in a new place. Now listen to the recording and complete the dialogue in the picture on page 86. Tapescript Conversation 1 Girl1: Excuse me. Could you tell me where I can buy some stamps? Boy1: Yes. There’s a post office on Center Street. Girl1: Oh. Can you tell me where Center Street is? Boy1: Sure. Go past the bank. Center Street is on your right. Girl1: Thanks a lot. Boy1: No problem. Conversation 2 Girl2: Excuse me. Do you know where I can save money? Boy2: Sure. There’s a bank on Main Street. Girl2: Oh. Could you please tell me how to get there? Boy2: Yes... Go straight ahead. The bank is on your left. Girl2: Thank you. Boy2: You’re welcome. Write your words here in the speech bubbles. A: Could you tell me where I can buy some stamps? B: Yes. There’s a post office on Center Street. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can save money? B: Sure. There’s a bank on Main Street. Read the tapescript and try to underline all the useful expression_rs used and circle the Indirect questions. 1c Doing pairwork In 1a there are many phrases describing activities. Now use them to make up conversations to talk about your own city. (The Indirect questions are circled.) A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can buy shampoo in this city? B: Sure. There’s a department store over there. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can get some magazines? B: Sure. There’s a post office around the corner. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can make a telephone call? B: Sure. There’s a post office one hundred meters down the street. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can get some information about the town? B: Sure. There’s a library opposite of the hospital. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can get some writing paper? B: Sure. There’s a department store close to the bus station. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can buy some stamps? B: Sure. There’s a post office beside the library over there. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can save money. B: Sure. There’s a big bank beside the café on the main library over there. 2a Listening and numbering Do you like shopping? If you do come and listen to the directions for going shopping around a new city. Tapescript Boy1: Excuse me. Can you tell me where I can buy some shampoo? Boy2: Yes. There’s a drug store on the second floor. Um. Let me think... Take the escalator to the second floor and then... then you turn left. Let’s see... Then go past the bank. And um... The drug store is between the furniture store and the bookstore. You should be able to get shampoo there. Boy1: OK, great. Thanks a lot. Boy2: You’re welcome. While listening please number the directions in the order that you hear them. Take the elevator to the second floor. 2 Turn left. 1 Take the escalator to the second floor. Turn right. 4 The drugstore is between the furniture store and the bookstore. 3 Go past the bank. Read the tapescript for the Indirect questions and the useful expression_rs. Circle the Indirect questions and underline the useful expression_rs. 2b Listening and drawing Do you like drawing. Now listen to the recording again to draw a line on the picture on page 87 to show how the boy walks to the drugstore. 2c Doing pairwork What else do like to buy? Then make conversations in pairs using the other places in the picture on page 87. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can exchange money? B: Sure. There’s a bank on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the bookstore. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can buy music CD? B: Sure. There’s a Music Magic shop on the first floor. Don’t take the escalator. It is next to the escalator room. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can get a dictionary? B: Sure. There’s a bookstore on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bookstore is next to the bank. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can buy some candies? B: Sure. There’s a drugstore on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the bookstore. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can buy a desk? B: Sure. There’s a furniture store on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the drugstore. Now read aloud the conversations again to Circle the Indirect questions and underline the useful expression_rs. 3a Reading and listing On page 88 is an article about going to a mall. Now read it to list the advantages and disadvantages of going to a mall. While you read, Circle the Indirect questions and underline the useful expression_rs. They’re all at the mall. After school, a lot of young people go to the mall. We decided to talk to some students about why they go there. Interviewer: Why do you go to the mall? Yu Yue: I go to the mall because my friends hang out there. But I don’t really like it. Interviewer: Oh? Why not? Yu Yue: The air isn’t fresh. I prefer being outside. Also, it’s usually crowded. Interviewer: And how about you? Li Jun: Oh, I love the mall. There’s always something happening. There are a lot of free concerts there. It’s also just fun to watch people. Hu Peng: I like the mall, too. I like to go in the music store and listen to CDs. I also like to look at books in the bookstore. Yu Yue: Well, when I go into stores I always spend too much money! Advantages disadvantages There’s always something happening. The air isn’t fresh. There are a lot of free concerts there. It’s usually crowded. It’s also just fun to watch people. when I go into stores I always spend too much money! I like to go in the music store and listen to CDs. I like to look at books in the bookstore. 3b Doing groupwork Where do you usually hang out with friends? What are the advantages and disadvantages of hanging out at your house, at a mall or at your school? Now in groups talk about them. A: Where do you usually hang out with you

英文教案(11)

新目标九年英语英文教案Unit 14 Have you packed yet? Unit 14 Have you packed yet? Part 1: Teaching design (第一部分:教学设计) Structures: Present perfect with already and yet Target language: Have you watered the plants yet? Yes, I have already watered them? Vocabulary: watered, travel guidebook, suitcase, beach towel, bathing suit, refrigerator, member, cleaned out, turned off Learning strategies: Brainstorming, Role playing Section A Goals ●To learn to use Present perfect with already and yet ●To listen and talk about having a vacation Procedures Warming up by studying grammar Grammar is so important that it should always be learned and made use of in class. Today we shall learn to use “ Present perfect with already and yet” Look at the two sentences: Have you watered the plants yet? Yes, I have already watered them? Do you understand the structure of the two sentences? We shall make more sentences like those. Have you finished your homework yet? Yes, I have already finished it? Have you found your bike yet? Yes, I have already found it? To use the “ Present perfect with already and yet” more in communication, let’s go on to page 110. 1a Thinking and writing Have you been on a beach vacation yet? If you go on a beach vacation, what three things would you pack? Think and write your ideas in the chart on page 110. A beach vacation Sightseeing in a city 1. bathing suit 1. camera 2. umbrella 2. mobile phone 3. drinking water 3. bike 1b Listening and checking A family are packing things for a beach vacation. Now listen to their talk, paying attention to the “ Present perfect with already and yet”. Tapescript Woman: Have you packed the beach towels yet? Boy: No, I haven’t. Can’t Judy pack them? Woman: No, she’s busy. Could you please water the plants? Boy: I’ve already watered them. Woman: Oh, thanks. Man: What about the travel guidebook and the street map? Woman: I’ve already bought the travel guidebook, but I haven’t got the street map yet. Man: That’s OK. I’ll get it. Have you packed the camera? Boy: Yup. I’ve already put it in my suitcase. Woman: Well, I guess that’s everything. Boy: Almost everything. We haven’t locked the windows yet. And now check√ the chores listed below the family have already done. √Packed the camera √Watered the plants × Locked the window √Bought a travel guidebook × Bought a street map × Packed the beach towels 1c Doing pairwork Imagine that you are going to the beach for the vacation. Ask your family members if they have already made a good preparation. Paying attention to the “ Present perfect with already and yet” structure. A: Have you watered the plants yet? B: Yes, I have already watered them. A: Have you packed the camera yet? B: Yes, I have already packed the camera. A: Have you bought a street map yet? B: Yes, I have already bought a street map. A: Have you locked the window yet? B: Yes, I have already locked the window. A: Have you packed the beach towels yet? B: Yes, I have already packed the beach towels. A: Have you bought a travel guidebook yet? B: Yes, I have already bought a travel guidebook. 2a Listening and writing Next is another recording of a conversation about chores done or to be done. Listen to the conversation for what Mark did and what Tina did. While listening also pay attention to the “ Present perfect with already and yet” structure. Tapescript Boy: Mom and Dad said they want to leave in ten minutes. Are you ready, Tina? Girl: No. I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator yet. I have to do that right now. Boy: Tina! You’re unbelievable. What about your bike? Girl:I’ve already put it in the garage. But I haven’t locked the garage yet. That’s your job, Mark. Boy: I know. I’ve already done most of my jobs. I’ve taken out the trash. Girl: Have you fed the cat yet? Boy: Not yet. I’ll do it in a minute. Have you turned off your radio? Girl: Yes, I have. I think we’re almost ready. Now on page 111write before the 6 sentences M for Mark or T for Tina. 1.No. I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator yet. 2.I’ve already put it in the garage. 3.But I haven’t locked the garage yet. 4.I’ve already done most of my jobs. 5.Not yet. I’ll do it in a minute. 6.Yes, I have. I think we’re almost ready. 2b Listening and matching To match the questions below with the answers above in 2a, you shall listen to the tape again. Have you fed the cat yet? →5 What about your bike? →2 Are you ready, Tina? → 1 Have you turned off your radio? →6 2c Doing pairwork To practice spoken English you are to role play a conversation using the information from 2a and 2b. A: Are you ready, Tina? B: No, I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator. B: No, I haven’t put the food in the garage yet. B: No, I haven’t locked the garage yet. B: No, I haven’t done my jobs yet. B: No, I haven’t taken out the trash. B: No, I haven’t fed the cat yet? B: No, I haven’t turned off my radio yet. 3a Reading and underlining Here on page 112 is an e-mail message from Crystal. Now read it and underline all the different chores mentioned in it. Subject: So busy! From: Crystal Hi Jake, Sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner. I have so many chores to do today. I have to do my homework, of course. I started about an hour ago, but I haven’t finished. Then I have to take the dog for a walk, water my mom’s plants, and do some shopping. I haven’t done any of those things yet because my grandfather came to chat to me. He loves talking, and I love listening to him. He started telling me about all of the chores he had to do when he was a kid. He had to get up at 5 am and chop wood and light the fire for breakfast. Then he had to collect water from the village well. Then he had to feed the animals—he and his family lived on the farm. Anyway, I have to run now. Take care, Crystal Now read the message again to blacken the expression_r_rs and circle the “Present perfect with already and yet” structure. 3b Doing groupwork On page 112 in the middle is a chart with hours and chores done. 9:00 am Do my homework Water the plants Buy a newspaper 10:00 am Buy a newspaper Feed the dog Do my homework 11:00 am Feed the dog Do my homework Clean the room 12:00 noon 1:00 pm Water the plants Clean the room Water the plants 2:00 pm Clean the room Buy a newspaper Feed the dog Now in groups of four, ask your partner what he or she has done, using “Present perfect with already and yet” structure. A: Have you bought a newspaper? B: Yes, I’ve already bought a newspaper. A: Have you done your homework? B: Yes, I’ve already done your homework. A: Have you feed the dog? B: Yes, I’ve already feed the dog. A: Have you watered the plants? B: Yes, I’ve already watered the plants. A: Have you cleaned the room? B: Yes, I’ve already cleaned the room. 4 Doing groupwork What are you going to do this week? Now you are supposed to make a list of the things done and things to be done. You have to ask two of your classmates for their things done and to be done. You Xu Lanfang Li Baoli Things I have done Write a research paper Write a news report Go abroad Things I haven’t done yet Visit my mother Find a friend Read a novel Closing down by singing a song Happy Birthday Happyh birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear. Happy birthday to you. Happyh birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear. Happy birthday to you. SECTION B Goals To learn to use Present perfect with already and yet structures To listen, talk and read about music Procedures Warming up by listening to music by a musical band In music, a band is a group of musicians, or musical ensemble, usually popular or folk, playing parts of or improvising off of a musical arrangement. Now let’s listen to a piece of sad music by a Blind Men Band from Zuoquan, Shanxi Province. The chief blind man musician is Liu Hongquan. He is playing on his ehu. 1 Answering questions On page 113 in the box are 4 questions. Read them and give you

英文教案(12)

“节约用水,减少污水排放,争做环保人士” 环教策划书 环教主题:节约用水,减少污水排放 时间:1节课 地点:岭南中英文学校三年级 目的:面对眼下的环境污染问题,很多资料显示,主要的污染源来自工业,但是我们还是十分有必要在居民中宣扬一种节能减排的意识的,特别是小学生,也许他们将成为未来工业的领导者,所以,在小学生中灌输环保观念是环保事业的长远之计,我们将为此携手付出努力 课程实施方案: 一、 10mim引入: 问:小朋友们,你们喜欢小猫吗?(图片展示如下)  问:那你们知道小猫最喜欢吃什么?(学生回答:鱼)  问:但是现在很多河水变脏了、小鱼没了,很多可爱的小猫钓不到鱼吃怎么办?谁能替小猫想办法?(学生畅所欲言)  小结:为了让每一种生物都拥有一个生存环境,我们要主动保护环境,减少污水的排放。启发再次思考:有人说我们对环境污染多和污染少都是一样叫做污染,所以我们没要必要少排放。你同意这种观点吗?(提示小学生先别急着回答,进行下个环节之后再让其回答。) 二、 20min体验 1、老师变魔术:做一个小化学实验:利用缓冲溶液能维持一定的ph值,当加入少量酸或碱时ph不变,指示剂不显颜色,当加入过量的酸或碱时,已经超出缓冲溶液的.缓冲范围,故指示剂变色。(也可让个别同学上讲台帮助演示,具体看学生反应) 解说:用溶液类比于我们的环境,加入的酸或者碱类比于我们排入环境的废弃物,当我们只排入少量时,我们可以看到环境自己会自净,我们的环境还是很美丽的。但是当我们排入大量的废弃物时,环境就会遭到破坏,而且我们要治理,要回到原来洁净的状态已经很难了。可见,我们为了人类为了生存,必须保护地球,也必须做到节能减排。 2、游戏(环教队员协助): 备选游戏① 在地上画一个面积不大的圆圈,在确保不能踩出线的情况下,然后让学生两个两个的进入,刚开始的时候,由于人数比较少,孩子们在圈子里不会觉得有什么不舒服的感觉,但是由于人数不断的增加,在圈子里㈠的孩子的活动空间会越来越少,到最后,他们几乎连立足之地都不再有。 讲解:教师引导学生自己思考:小朋友们,在做这个游戏时你有什么感想呢?你从这个游戏中得到什么启发呢?(可以从一下几个方面引导他们思考:1、当人踏出了圈子也就表明了环境无法承担如此多的人口,踏出圈子的人很可能就因为没有这么多的资源而会生活得很贫困,也很可能会被饿。2、世界人口本来就多,如果每个人多排放一点,那么环境最后就会没办法承载。3、……) 备选游戏② 课前准备好两个大烧杯及一支滴管,其中一个烧杯装入自来水,另一个为空烧杯,让学生依次上讲台从装水的烧杯中取一滴管并滴入空烧杯中。当第一个人滴入是会显得空烧杯里的水很少,当时随着滴入人说的增多,空烧杯的水会越来越多。 讲解:教师引导学生自己思考:小朋友们,在做这个游戏时你有什么感想呢?你从这个游戏中得到什么启发呢?(可以从一下几个方面引导他们思考:1、每个人节约一滴水,加起来就节约很多2、每个人减少一点排污,社会就减少了很多污水3、每个人增加一点污水,汇集的污水就会很多) 3、教师对魔术及游戏的总结:什么是环境自净力?现在请学生回答,少排放和多排放有什么区别? 三、 5min升华 生活中有什么方法可以节约用水减少污水排放的呢?(让学生自己回答) 1、 淘米水是很好的去污剂,可以留下来洗碗或者浇花。 2、 洗脸、洗手用小脸盆接住水,然后倒进大桶收集起来。 3、 沾了油的锅和盘子要先用用过的餐巾纸擦干净,洗起来既节水省时,又可少用洗涤。 4、 洗手、洗澡、洗衣、洗菜的水和较干净的洗碗水,都可以收集起来洗抹布、擦地板、冲马桶。 5、 及时关闭水龙头,避免水跑、冒、滴、露。 6、 洗澡用淋浴代替盆浴。……  师问:大家想不想做一个环保人士啊?环保人士只要做到节约用水减少污水排放就行了吗?那么我们除了要节约用水之外,我们需不需要节约用电啊?可不可以使用一次性筷子、一次性杯子、一次性餐盒等啊?…… 四、1min作业布置:每人课后写一张环保保证书,就说自己应该怎样为环保做出努力。然后交给你们的老师。 五、下课 课程实施方案补充说明: 1、 我们主要会让学生通过自己的体验,自己归纳总结得出结论,这远比教师以说教的形式上课影响深刻。 2、 方案中游戏环节可能会受学校场地的限制,具体根据学校情况选择两个备选方案之一。 课后反思         这一节环保课是我没有预料到的成功,因为学生非常的聪明,非常的配合,好奇心非常强。让我印象最深刻的是,当我说到农村的污染问题一方面是动物的粪便时,学生竟提出引入大量屎壳虫的想法,这让我突然之间无以应答!课后,一群学生围着问我那个实验是怎么做到的,有一个学生居然能够说出酸和碱,这是我见到的最聪明的一班学生。   二〇〇八年十一月十九日

英文教案(13)

Unit 8 Friendship (Listening and Speaking) Teacher: *** from ******School Teaching time: ********** Class: ************************ Teaching Objectives: The knowledge aims: At the end of the class, Ss will be able to: 1. recognize and tell the expressions: talk on the phone, chat in the coffee house, sing in karaoke bar, see a movie in the cinema and eat in a restaurant. 2. use some sentence patterns to make dialogues for inviting, accepting and declining invitations. The ability aims: At the end of the class, Ss will be able to 1. decide where the conversations take place according to the key words. 2. use the sentence patterns to invite, accept and refuse invitations. 3. invite, accept and refuse invitations according to the real situations freely and appropriately. The affective aims: At the end of the class, Ss will be aware of politeness when they accept or refuse others’ invitation. Important points: 1. Ss can get the main idea of the conversation. 2. Inviting, accepting and declining invitations. Difficult points: 3. Ss can identify where the conversation takes place. 4. Ss use the sentence patterns and words to invite, accept and decline invitations freely. Teaching approach: Cooperative learning; Task-based method; Situational teaching Design for blackboard:   Activities Go shopping Play games Do sports Have a party See a movie Chatting on line … Inviting: Accepting invitation Refusing invitations Would you like to…(with me)? I wonder if you could … Do you want to . . . (with me)? How about Ving…? I hope you could… Yes, I’d like to. Thanks for asking. Yes, I’d love to. It’s very nice of you to invite me. Yes, with pleasure. Yes. That’s a good/ great/ nice idea. I wish I could, but I’m afraid I can’t. Im sorry, but I can’t. I’d love to, but I don’t think I can. Im sorry. I have to work. But thanks for inviting me. Teaching procedures: Step One: Warming-up 1. Ask Ss questions about the activities they do with friends. 2. Show some pictures of different activities and the places where the activities take place.   Step Two: Pre-listening 1. Ask Ss to listen and identify where the conversations take place. Play the tape once, and remind the Ss some key words. 2. If Ss cannot understand them, play the tape again. 3. Check answers.   Step Three: While-listening 1. First listening ( for the main idea of this conversation ) 1)  Before listening, ask Ss to find out the key words in each sentence and ask them to make a prediction. 2)  Listen to the conversation between Tom and Mary and ask Ss to finish multiple-choice task. 3)  Check answers. 2. Second listening (for the details of this conversation) 1)  Play the tape for the second time and ask Ss to find out. 2)  Check the answers and correct the mistakes. 3)  Second listening is for Ss to get the details of this conversation   Step Four: Post-listening 1. Ask Ss the questions about the conversation: 1) Why does Tom call Mary? 2) How does Tom invite Mary? 3) Does Mary accept or refuse? How do you know? 2. Have Ss work in groups to brainstorm the ways to invite and accept invitations. Then, List Ss’ answers on the blackboard. 3. Add several more related sentence patterns on the blackboard. 4. Listen to a short conversation. 5. Have Ss work in groups to brainstorm the ways to refuse invitations. Then, List Ss’ answers on the blackboard. 6. Add several more related sentence patterns on the blackboard. 7. Ask Ss to read the sentence patterns. 8. Work out the steps for inviting, accepting and refusing. 9. Sum up the main points in this lesson   Step Five: Speaking 1. Introduce Task 1 for pair work: Work in pairs and complete the dialogues (on the screen). 2. Introduce Task 2 for pair work: Think of an activity you like to invite your partner to do and complete the specific information for the invitation. Then work in pairs. Model the dialogue and make up a new one. Then, exchange the role. Encourage them to use the expressions on the blackboard. 3. Introduce Task 3 for pair work: Choose a situation and make a dialogue. Invite a friend to eat in a restaurant/ sing in Karaoke/ chat in a coffee house/ go shopping/ join in a birthday party/ see a movie Sum up the main points in this lesson.   Step Six: Homework 1. Finish the summary work. (Words, phrases and sentence patterns). 2. Invite two classmates and an English teacher to your favorite activity.         Asking the way A: Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me the way to Jinling Hotel, please? B: Sure. You can go there by bus. A: Is it a long way from here? B: No. It will take you about 15 minutes. A: Which bus can I take? B: You can take No. 2 bus. A: Where is the bus stop? B: Just go straight. Look, the bus is coming. A: Thank you very much. B: You’re welcome.

英文教案(14)

(一) Title E.g. Go for it: Book I: Unit 1 My name is Gina ( Period 1 Section A 1a -2c) Objective:  Here you need to state what your students will learn in the lesson and be able to do after the lesson. Culture awareness: Intercultural communication knowledge which may help to avoid culture conflict. Learning and teaching focus: Here you need to list the key sentence structures, key vocabulary, reading/listening strategies, or any other knowledge and methods which are necessary to help students to achieve the objectives. Anticipated difficulties: The difficulty(ies) that your students may encounter in the lesson. Solution: certain exercises are designed to help students overcome the difficulties. Teaching aids: PPT, some other things like pictures, etc. LEARNING & TEACHING ARRANGEMENT Stages/timing Activities Methodology Warming-up & leading in Step 1 … Clarify what method will be applied. Presenting the task Step … If task based learning is not applied, you may not have this stage.   Learning Step… At this stage, you should list what a number of activities which will help students to learn to do what they are asked to. If you apply Task Based Learning, the stage of learning and practice may be combined into one stage – learning and practice.   Practice Step… At this stage, activities will be designed to ensure most students to achieve the objectives. It is an assessing stage as well.   Production Step…   Homework                                             (二)   主題:Fruit vocabulary Apple, banana, orange, watermelon, grapes. 第一節課開始 Time Teaching content Teaching Procedure Teaching aids 10 Warm up 1.      復習顏色的單字 Review vocabularies red, yellow, orange, green, purple 2.      學生分組練習 Group time 色卡                                                       20 Presentation 1.      介紹水果的單字 Teaching vocabularies Apple,banana,orange,watermelon, grapes. 2.      指導學生跟著老師看圖片念單字    Students look at the flashcards and read    Vocabularies. 3.      以分組的方式抽問學生練習單字,之後再以抽點個人的方式請學生回答。 Students practice more. 4.      Memory game 利用兩兩相同的flashcards,來找尋不同位置的相同圖卡。   grapes apple banana banana apple orange watermelon grapes orange watermelon   5.      展示句型條問句What do you like       ?I like       .並解釋問句的意義。 Shows sentences and explains the meaning. 6.      將水果的單字加入問句中練習。 Practice vocabularies in sentences. 7.      教師以抽籤的方式抽選兩兩學生練習問句,並請學生以五個水果單字來做回答。 Students practice more.   Flashcard(fruits)                         色卡                                                       句型條: What do you like       ?   I like       . 10 Wrap up Fruits fruits run run run 1.          一次將四張不同水果的'字卡,分別放置在教室的四個角落,並讓小朋友集中在教室的中間。 Put four flashcars in four places. Students stand up. 2.          先請小朋友選擇他們喜歡的水果,並站在該水果的位置。站定後請小朋友大聲地問老師:What do you like       ?這時老師請選擇這五張水果字卡當中的其中一種,並回答I like       . Students choose fruit what they like and stand there. Then students ask teacher:What do you like       ? Teacher answer : I like       .  3.          這時站在該樣水果的小朋友則必須離開那一個站定位置並遭到淘汰。 If students stand where teacher says, they are out. 4.          如此進行約三至五次,剩下的學生便獲得勝利。 After 3~5 rounds, the students who are not out are winners.   Flashcard(fruits)                       第一節課結束

英文教案(15)

1.Teaching aims

Let the students master the new words:

Nurse, farmer, doctor, driver.

2.Teaching aids

A tape recoder, a projector

3. Teaching steps

1) Greetings

Say “Hello” to all the students.

2)Revision

Ask several groups to come to the front to act out the text.

Ask several groups to come to the front to act the new story that

They’ve made up after class.

3) Read the words:

Nurse, farmer, doctor, driver.

Let the students to fill in the blanks on page 75.

Read the sentence and ask them to make up a new paragraph about themselves. Ask several students to say sth about himself.

4) Review the chant they’ve learned last class.Choose several students to come to the front to act.

5)Games

Choose 6 students to come to the front. Let them act as the Father, mother, sister, brother, uncle and aunt. Ask them to Introduce themselves first and then choose 3 students to introduce them .

Play a word game to review the words the students had learned.

6) Tell them sonething about the foreigners and the west countries.

7) Teach them a new song named “ She’ll be coming around the mountain”

4. Homework

Let the students master the new words and expressions. Ask them to make up a new dialogue after class.

5.Teaching notes

英文教案(16)

Apple英文歌活动教案

Apple英文歌活动教案目的就是培养幼儿对于英语的兴趣,让幼儿乐意参与英语活动。以下就是小编整理的Apple英文歌活动教案,一起来看看吧!

活动设计理念:

以发展幼儿英语语言为主线,其中穿插一些游戏,让幼儿在玩中学。水果是幼儿日常生活中最常接触的物质之一。因此,从简单、熟悉的东西以及培养听力入手,使小班幼儿对英语活动产生兴趣并鼓励幼儿模仿和表达。

活动目标:

1、培养幼儿对于英语的兴趣,让幼儿乐意参与英语活动。

2、在教师的`带领下,让幼儿了解几种水果的英文名称。

3、鼓励幼儿能模仿教师说英语。

活动内容:

认识水果apple、orange。由于该内容是幼儿日常生活中比较熟悉的,因此,学习的难度不是很大。在这个活动之前,教师可先复习"headandshoulders"这首歌,边唱边做动作,从而让幼儿对五官有进一步的认识和巩固。然后通过教师的引导,认识apple和orange,并且初步理解yes/no/ilike...的含义。其中穿插摘果及品尝水果的游戏活动,让幼儿在快乐中学习。

活动准备:

盒子或小袋子一个,苹果、橘子实物及图片各若干,一幅画有一棵大树的画,刀、碟子、餐纸,磁带、录音机。

活动过程:

1.热身运动。

教师与幼儿一起欣赏"head and shoulders",边听边做动作,以达到课前的活动准备。

2.输入单词。

a、apple。

教师把已装有苹果的盒子或袋子神秘的拿到幼儿面前,让幼儿有探索的欲望.

t: look!what's this?

c:盒子

t: yes.a box

教师与幼儿一起边唱边做动作,以活跃课堂氛围.

what's in the box? what's in the box?

do you know,do you know

who want to try,let me try

ding ding dong(敲盒子),let me try

t: ok,do you want to know?(引导幼儿说出yes或no)

t: who want to try(作举手状,并引导幼儿说出let me try)

当幼儿拿出苹果之后,教师用英文输入:oh(惊喜的),what's this?

c:苹果

t: yes,apple!(教师要抑扬顿挫的反复输入).

b、orange

教师用餐纸把橘子包起来,然后做示范闻一闻,在拿到幼儿面前给他们也闻一闻,并让他们猜出是什么东西。

t:hmm!(作闻的动作)the smellis good.

然后拿到幼儿面前:smell it!

接着问幼儿:what's this?

c:橘子

t: yes.orange(教师也要用抑扬顿挫的声调反复输入)。

3.幼儿辨认水果。

教师把水果放在桌面。

t: I'm hungry now.I want to eat some fruits,who want to help me?(作举手状)

接着当幼儿上来时,教师说:I like apple/orange。看幼儿是否拿到正确的水果。如果拿错,可说:no,I don't like orange. I like apple(手指apple).无论何种情况,记得说thank you.

第二种方法:

教师把两种水果放在身后藏起来,突然拿出,跟幼儿一起说出其名称,让幼儿有兴奋感。

4.摘果游戏。

先把水果图片贴到大树上,让幼儿去摘自己想要的水果(可先请配班老师做示范。教师说I like orange,配班教师摘橘子;教师说I like apple,配班教师摘苹果,然后请个别幼儿上来摘,摘到的就送给他作为奖励。并说:Oh,yes,this is apple/orange.very good,thank you!

第二步:教师再贴一些图片,让全体幼儿参与活动去摘水果,然后坐到位子上。接着教师引导幼儿辨认。

t: apple,standup.jump!(拿apple的小朋友站起来跳一下)

orange,standup!jump!(拿orange的小朋友站起来跳一下)

5.品尝水果:

教师可先做示范:拿一片橘子放入口中:hmm!sweet!

t: do you want to eat(继续引导二说出yes)

c: yes

t: ok,follow me! I like apples/oranges.

接着教师发水果让幼儿品尝。(拿到幼儿面前时一定要鼓励幼儿大声说出"I like apples/oranges",方可给他。人数太多可请配班老师帮忙。)

6.唱英文歌"I like apple".

当幼儿在品尝时,可放此音乐,可让幼儿欣赏,也可做动作,活跃课堂气氛。

apple is red,apple is round,apple's juicy,apple is sweet,

apple apple I like you,apple's juicy,I like to eat.

7.结束。

〈1〉复习巩固

教师再出示一次水果让幼儿复习一遍

〈2〉t: ok!we are so tired. let's have a rest.

let's say goodbye to the apple.

c:bye-bye,apple!

t:say goodbye to the orange.

c:bye-bye,orange.

活动反思:

(1)在小班的英语活动中,实行全英文教育还是有一定的难度,在某种程度上还需中英相结合。

(2)在教学活动中,教师的表情、动作一定要夸张,语音语调要抑扬顿挫,从而才能吸引幼儿。

(3)在活动中,千万不要忽略胆怯、内向的幼儿,多给他们一点关爱和鼓励。

指导教师评点:

该活动设计充分考虑小班年龄段儿童的语言发展和智力发展的特征,以各种培养儿童听的能力和模仿能力为主的游戏活动为主,同时又以真实的情景教学刺激儿童模仿或主动说英语。该设计运用了tpr教学法、直接教学法、情景教学法和交际教学法等有效的教学方法,各教学法运用得当。

英文教案(17)

食盐的英文单词精品教案例句摘抄

食盐的英文:

common salt; salt

参考例句:

deer lick

含盐的泉水[沼泽地](鹿常去舐食盐,故名)When common salt is added to water, the salt is the solute

当食盐放在水里时,食盐就是溶质。They used to barter for horses with salt

他们过去以食盐交换马匹。They used to barter for horses with salt.

他们过去以食盐交换马匹。Add the vanilla and salt.

加入香草香精和食盐。 Common salt is a compound of sodium and chlorine.

食盐是钠和氯的化合物。They would not be forced to cut back their purchase of salt.

他们不会被迫缩减对食盐的购买。Viewed through a microscope table salt appears as mass of tiny cubes.

食盐在显微镜下看起来好象是无数小正方体。 The result of this stacking of ions is a cubical crystal of common table salt.

离子的这种堆砌形成了普通食盐的立方形结晶。 Table salt is a finely milled, refined salt designed for use in cooking and at the table.

Table salt是经过精细碾磨的用于烹饪和调味的食盐。common是什么意思:

adj. 普通的.;一般的;通常的;通俗的;公共的,共有的;共同的

n. 普通;平民;公共地

international common

国际公地 Commonness is happiness.

平凡是福。A common danger causes common action

同仇敌忾The series uses common components and common interior electronics.

该系列采用普通的元件和内部电子器件。Common fame is liar

盛名之下,其实难副salt是什么意思:

n. 盐,食盐;

adj. 含盐的,咸的,用盐腌制的

v. 给...加盐;用盐腌制(食物)

It is a neutral salt.

这是一种中性盐。This is a salt story.

这是个下流的故事。Not worth the salt

无能;不称职The salt lithium chloride is hygroscopic.

氯化锂盐具有吸湿性的。Salt is a crucial ingredient in cooking.

盐是烹调的一种重要材料。

英文教案(18)

設計的英文精品教案句子摘抄

設計的英文:

1.to design; to devise

design是什么意思:

n. 设计;图案;计划

v. 设计;构思;计划;企图;当设计师

It is a linear design.

这是用线构成的图案。This room was designed for the children/designed as a children's playroom.

这个房间预定留给孩子们用;留作孩子们的游戏室。The designer has designed this exhibition hall in a simple and unaffected manner.

这位设计师把这个展览馆设计得既简单又质朴。The design conforms with the regulations.

这项设计符合规定。The design is formed with triangles.

图案是由三角形构成的。devise是什么意思:

v. 设计,发明;图谋;遗赠给

n. 遗赠,遗赠的财产

A devise is the act of disposing property.

遗赠是一种处理财产的`行为。They have devised a plan for winning the game.

他们想出了比赛取胜的办法。He is devising how to do that thing.

他正计划如何进行那件事情。The captain was always devising how to get the mate into trouble.

船长总是设法找大副的麻烦。 He devised a system for proving new marketing techniques.

他发明了一种方法来测定新的营销技巧。

英文教案(19)

八年级英语全英文教案 Ask and Show the Way

作为一无名无私奉献的教育工作者,时常要开展教案准备工作,教案有助于顺利而有效地开展教学活动。那要怎么写好教案呢?以下是小编精心整理的八年级英语全英文教案 Ask and Show the Way,欢迎大家分享。

Teaching aims and demands:

1: Learn some words about ask and show the way.

2 : Learn how to ask and how to show.

3: Be honoured and happy to respect others and help others sincerely.

4: Happy to do pair work and take part in the group competition.

5: Know some special manners

Teaching procedures:

Step 1 Greetings

T: Good afternoon, boys and girls!

Ss: Good afternoon, Ms. Cheng!

T: How are you?

Ss: I’m fine, Thank you, and you?

T: I’m fine, too. What’s the weather like today?

Ss: It’s sunny. Shall we go to the park?

T: Good idea! ! But where is the park?

[设计意图:以学生耳熟能详的英语问候语“ Good morning.” “ How are you?”以及天气晴朗,这么好的天气,学生提出建议去公园玩,教师借机提出公园在哪儿?引出问路话题。]

Step 2:Presentation

T: Please look at the map .Where is the park?

Ss: It is on White Street.

T: Very Good. And how can I go there?

Ss: Go straight on this street and turn left on the third turning.

T: and next?

Ss: You can see the entrance is in front of you.

T: Excellent! All of you have done a good job.

Show a picture to the students

T: Look at this picture. Now all of you make dialogues “…? Where is the post office )…?”with your partners, then act in the front of the classroom.

[设计意图:教师利用现实生活中的教学资源,从看地图入手,问“ where is the park ?”,充分利用了现实生活中的教学元素,生活化课堂自然生成.]

Step 3:New words and expressions

The students learn the new words and expressions all by themselves, and help each other, the teacher checks and helps. Now call a student to read them , the others listen and check..

S1:(reads the new words and expressions)

The teacher teaches the new words and expressions, then the Students read them and check each other.

[设计意图:单词的教学,由学生自已拼读——互相检查帮助——教师检查辅导等方式方法改变原来单一的教师教学生跟着读,容易激发学生的积极性,且掌握得更好。真正地体现学生的自学互助与老师的.导学]

Call some groups to act out their dialogues. Work in pairs.

Sa: (Point to the picture) Where is the post office?

Sb: It is on the LianHu Street in Han Zhong city.

Sa: But how can I get there?

Sb: Go straight on this road and turn left at the first crossroads.

Sa: and then?

Sb:. Walk along the road and you must look at the Traffic lights when you are at the crossroads.

Sa: Oh, thank you! And next, what should I do?

Sb: Ha ha, you can see the post office is between the Mc Donald’s and the Cinema.

(在学生对话时,教师在黑板上写下涉及到的新单词)

T: Very Good, Lily! Come here. You’re the little teacher. Read “Straight”, please!

Lily: (Point to the road sign) One two begin, Go straight & Go ahead.

Ss: (Read after Lily).

T: Thank you! Who’d like to be the little teacher? Would you like to have a try?

(Some students hands up.) Ginner, please.…

[设计意图:整个过程,学生都处在教师创设的情境中,围绕“ Go straight &Go ahead”等单词,给学生开口说英语提供了机会。教师还让学生尝试当小老师,带领全班同学一起学习,这既是对该生回答正确的肯定,让优生带动了全班同学,又充分调动了其他学生学习英语的热情.]

Step 4 Improvement

Translate competition (which group will be the winner?)

小组竞赛规则:老师用PPT按顺序呈现需要翻译的短语,四个小组的组员分别在组内讨论互助并举手抢答。每抢答正确一题,给该小组晋升一个星级。星级最高组,为本次翻译竞赛冠军组。

[在口语对话练习的基础上,这种学习策略既激发了学生的合作竞争意识,又更深一层加强巩固了本节课的重点句型短语。内容仍旧环环相扣,循序渐进.课堂向深度,高度发展.]

Step 5 Practice(The teacher shows PPT map)

T: Now, Please Look at this map, and how to go to the sports center?

S1: Go ahead on the fifth street.

T: and next?

S2: Turn left at the second crossroads

T: Very good! And next?

S3: Go on walking along the Bridge Street.

S4: And turn left at the third crossroads.

S5: You can see the Sports Center is on your right.

(The teacher shows another PPT map, and organize students to do rally race to get to the library)

[学生英语表达的热情在此完全得到释放,对话接力,培养了学生在真实场景中运用英语的能力.在此部分,我们可以看到学生思维的火花得以绽放.]

Step 6 summary

Now, boys and girls! Please hands up to summarize this class.?

S1: This class we have learned many new words and important phrases.

S2: This class we have learned much more about asking the way and showing the way.

S3: This class we joined the Group Competition, and our group is the winner. We are happy.

S4: we feel this class is the Joy-Ride English Journey.

S5: Thank you!

Step 7 Homework

Using the words and phrases we have learned today, to make two different sentences at least.

It is easy! And it is fun! Just go for it!

[此部分内容,是课堂的尾声,学生自己谈论本节课的收获,并抒发本节课小组合作竞争学习带给他们的成就感和快乐感。学生自然而然地抒发了本节课寓学于乐的感受。最后的作业部分,为本节课重难点内容的继续巩固和提高拓展。最后教师寄语给予激励,希望学生们勇于探索,继续努力。]

Teacher’s words: No pain, no palm ;no thorns, no throne :no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.

相关推荐

丑小鸭读后感300字范文

二年级语文
今天我看了一本《安徒生童话》作者是安徒生,我最喜欢第一篇是《丑小鸭》。这个故事是这样的,鸭妈妈孵出所有小鸭后,后剩下一个蛋没有孵出,突然‘啪’的一声一只有大有丑的小鸭,因为他长的丑,所以别的小鸭都排斥
展开详情

中彩那天续写

四年级语文
库伯先生派人把汽车开走了。我急得大哭,跟着汽车的尾气不住地跑着,叫着:“不要!不要!”可只一会儿,连奔驰车排放的尾气也见不着了。母亲赶到我身边,擦去我脸颊的泪水,说:“这是库伯的车,我们怎么能将它据为
展开详情

高中英语教师实习优秀报告文

实习专题
作为已实习三个月的准老师,今天我把自己讲授实习所作、所见、所感、所得逐一回顾,作以下总结。一、对听课、评课、议课、试讲及正式授课等讲授情况的概述自三月六号起开端听课,前后听课约莫有100多节,而且作了
展开详情

小学三年级语文试卷及答案

试题
一.继续蕴藏随便荡漾孤单优雅(每空0.5分)二.略三.1.不但....而且....2.因为....所以....3.如果....就....4.一边....一边....(每空2分)四.排列序号:(2)(5
展开详情

初一听力最常见的的英语对话

七年级英语
1、表示同意Of当然可以./No没有问题.Yes,Ithink是的,我也这样认为./Iagreewith我同意某人的看法./Iagreewith我同意某事.Iagree我同意Goodidea!/Tha
展开详情

高一语文必修鸿门宴要背吗

高一语文
沛公军霸上,未得与项羽相见。沛公左司马曹无伤使人言于项羽曰:“沛公欲王关中,使子婴为相,珍宝尽有之。”项羽大怒曰:“旦日飨士卒,为击破沛公军!”当是时,项羽兵四十万,在新丰鸿门;沛公兵十万,在霸上。范
展开详情

青春格言(通用210句)

名人名言
1、第一个青春是上帝给的;第二个的青春是靠自己努力的。2、青春一经典当即永不再赎。3、实现自己既定的目标,必须能耐得住寂寞单干。4、高峰只对攀登它而不是仰望它的人来说才有真正意义。5、要铭记在心;每天
展开详情

小故事大道理大全集(精选6篇)

故事
小故事大道理大全集(1)【简单道理】从前,有两个饥饿的人得到了一位长者的恩赐:一根鱼竿和一篓鲜活硕大的鱼。其中,一个人要了一篓鱼,另一个人要了一根鱼竿,于是他们分道扬镳了。得到鱼的人原地就用干柴搭起篝
展开详情

清明节教学设计(集锦8篇)

教学设计
清明节教学设计(1)前言:清明节的风俗很多,一般的人们会放风筝、插柳等,今天我们要讲解的是清明节荡秋千,荡秋千大家都知道吧?通过本次让孩子们学会荡秋千,并认识清明节荡秋千的意义,让清明节的意义更深入孩
展开详情

医学类读书笔记范文

读书笔记
细细翻阅这几本书,感触良多,感恩亦多。作为一个医生,一个救人于生死一线的临床医生这些感触真的启人心弦。人生之路没有平铺直叙,总有沟回取直。在工作和生活中,我们要保持一个良好的心境至关重要。对领导要心怀
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
三年级语文补充习题 怎么应对高一化学考试 可米小子 人是微生物群居体阅读题答案 一块奶酪教学设计(优质5篇) 高考语文古诗文理解性默写重点485句 2022年安徒生童话读书心得范文300字 怎样写一篇关于清明节的作文 消防教育教案(精品16篇) 微信签名句子 做文综历史选择题技巧方法(集锦4篇) 初中政治测试题及答案 2022高中军训日记 中考满分作文 卫生安全教案(汇编20篇) 人体内的消防员阅读题答案 汤姆叔叔的小屋读书心得体会500字 社会实践表活动内容心得体会 朱自清散文春之搞笑网文 王羲之书法故事(汇编3篇) 推荐干部评语(优选3篇) 难忘的考试作文300字 小学一年级英语知识点 高二读后感大全800字 三年级语文下册课后习题参考答案 青铜葵花读书笔记 文成公主进藏教案(必备8篇) 礼记读后感范文 三年级英语上册单词与句子 高一语文必修知识点归纳 大学英语作文 整数乘分数教学反思(精编18篇) 大学生社会实践心得体会模板 骆驼祥子读后感范文1000字 三位数除以一位数教学反思(汇总16篇) 2022年小学六年级下册数学毕业考试卷 皇帝的新装阅读答案(热门5篇) 高考政治知识点 高三地理沼泽的作用知识点归纳 实践心得体会 新生军训通讯稿范文 爱国的故事有哪些(汇总4篇) 实习心得体会与经验总结范文 战略决策 庆元旦对联(精品3篇) 居里夫人的故事(推荐16篇) 2022年东莞小升初作文 高考必背古诗文6 高一军训感悟作文 二年级语文寒假作业答案 白色污染阅读题答案参考 有关一年级下册语文第二单元测试题 小学六年级作文我的好朋友作文 初中论语读书心得800字 描写长江的作文800字范文 以平凡为话题800字精彩作文 心理健康教育课教学设计(推荐3篇) 英语听课评语(热门18篇) 社会实践安全教育心得体会 幽默降温句子(汇总3篇) 迎接考试的作文 《古藤》说明文阅读答案 东来东往 父亲节的作文600字 600字新生军训通讯稿范文 专业技术人员年度考核评价(热门17篇) 坚持的谚语(汇总19篇) 关于迎接考试的作文 假如借我三天光明读后感高三范文 以考试的作文300字 历年雅思真题_真题备考 小学四年级日记:无聊的一天 九年级英语作文80词 中国历史人物传记 读书名人名言大全 经典儿童绕口令大全(集锦8篇) 心里话的句子(集锦17篇) 致敬奋斗的时光650字优秀范文 高老头的读书笔记 有关教育教学读书笔记 诗歌唐朝(集合3篇) 睡前故事1(精品19篇) 我想有一个家作文 最美孝心少年事迹材料 期中考试作文 初二数学常考知识点 美丽的小兴安岭教案第二课时(优质6篇) 商朝历史人物故事10则 学校文明之星事迹材料 读列夫托尔斯泰《穷人》有感 高考历史备考复习题测试 励志长篇故事(汇编4篇) 旧书的阅读题答案 超全的初二物理中考知识点考点的提纲 2022高中化学方程式大全 微笑面对失败的名言大全 大学转专业申请书 雨巷知识点(汇总5篇) 你抛我接教案(汇总12篇) 有关八年级英语复习计划归纳 我的未来作文初中范文 骨科实习护士总结 2022年目送读书心得体会800字 企业文化句子(集合3篇) 笑猫日记读书笔记参考 人生哲理故事大全(推荐19篇) 初一英语知识点上册总结 熟悉的地方普通话考试范文 大学“三下乡”暑期实践团心得 彝家娃娃真幸福教学设计(汇集8篇) 铁路顶岗实习生工作总结 大学生个人军训感悟范文 古隆中 幼师实习工作计划 关于春分的诗句(集合7篇) 一年级语文上册课文部编版(11-14课) 以压力为话题的小学四年级作文 小学二年级数学知识点北师大版 高三快速背英语单词有哪些方法 摆渡人读书笔记800字 会计专业认知实习心得 何乐而不为 自己的花是让别人看的教案(优选18篇) 《万历十五年》读书笔记范文 两猫相争教案(甄选8篇) 小升初专家指导:孩子心理压抑信号,看看你家孩子有没有 四年级读书笔记大全 女生小清新唯美签名 中秋感悟 长征文章(推荐4篇) 高三作文痕迹800字范文 分数与小数互化教学反思(优选20篇) 小学期中考试作文300字 金色的鱼钩读后感 小学作文 哄睡故事(推荐17篇) 关于暑假社会实践心得体会 描写小草的诗句(汇总3篇) 《草房子》读书笔记精选 与你同行550字六年级作文 三年级数学的学习做题方法 母爱作文500字初中话题作文 简单中秋灯谜大全及答案(优选5篇) 2020暑假社会实践心得体会范文 高考满分作文 三年级语文上册作文范文 法学生个人实习自我鉴定 军训锻炼学生感言总结 考试总结作文 关于冬天的美文摘抄(优质6篇) 小池教案(合集16篇) 我知道的风俗普通话考试范文 诚信诗歌(推荐15篇) 高一语文必考知识点总结 30米加速跑教学反思(集合4篇) 小学三年级《昆虫记》读书笔记 六一的歌音乐教案(精选3篇) 巨人的花园六年级续写作文 糜竺 小学四年级我的梦想作文大全 胡安·索林 好书推荐爱的教育读书心得 一诺千金教案(汇编5篇) 食物链教学设计(实用3篇) 四上数学教学反思(汇总7篇) 感恩父母高中作文800字范文 以梦想为话题的议论文(优选5篇) 学习方法的演讲稿范文 关于学习的名人名言 关于安全知识的作文300字 莫泊桑《项链》读书笔记 高三语文《劝学》教案大全 大学生军训个人日记 中考作文 幼儿园教师先进事迹材料 新编部版一年级语文知识点归纳 读《森林报》有感范文 2021年马来西亚留学签证 小推车教案(通用5篇) 世说新语教案(优质15篇) 高二语文成绩差可以刷题吗 我的教师节 二年级上册语文寒假作业答案 《生命生命》读书笔记范文 关于期中考的作文300字 难忘的一天练习题(集锦3篇) 三自教育实践心得体会 有关小学生写考试的作文400字 读狼图腾有感范文800字 版小学五年级英语上册知识点大全 小学五年级500读后感作文 情侣甜蜜句子(实用6篇) 高一化学计算题计算方法 高考数学创新题型思维方法归纳 有关暑假社会实践心得体会 产科试题(推荐3篇) 经典人生励志名言 采浆果的人阅读答案 简爱读书笔记600字 高中英语语法总结大全