爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语儿童故事(合集17篇)

英语儿童故事(合集17篇)

幸*** 22-11-08 儿童故事

英语儿童故事(1)

猫咪钓鱼

A cat goes to a river every He wants to go But he can’t catch any

一只猫每天去河边,他想去钓鱼,但是他去钓不到一条。

One day, he goes to the river as Suddenly a fish comes He catches the He is very He forgets to put the fish in the He dances and He shouts, “I have a fish! I have a fish!” All his friends come to see

一天,他像往常一样去了河边。突然一条鱼浮出了水面。他捉到了那条鱼。他非常开心。他忘记把鱼放到篮子里去了。他又唱又跳,叫道:“我捉到一条鱼!我捉到一条鱼!”他所有的朋友都过来看。

“Where is your fish? Let us have a look at ” his friends

“你的鱼在哪儿?让我们看一看。”他的朋友们说。

“It’s there, near the ” the cat But he can’t find the When he sings and dances, the fish jumps back into the

“在那儿,河岸附近。”猫回答道。但是他找不到那条鱼。当他又唱又跳的时候,鱼跳回了河里。

英语儿童故事(2)

Three competing store owners rented adjoining shops in a Observers waited for mayhem to 三个互相争生意的商店老板在一条商业街上租用了毗邻的店铺。旁观者等着瞧好戏。 The retailer on the right put up huge signs saying, "Gigantic Sale!" and "Super Bargains!" 右边的零售商挂起了巨大的招牌,上书:“大减价!”“特便宜!” The store on the left raised bigger signs proclaiming, "Prices Slashed!" and "Fantastic Discounts!" 左边的商店挂出了更大的招牌,声称:“大砍价!”“大折扣!” The owner in the middle then prepared a large sign that simply stated, "ENTRANCE". 中间的商人随后准备了一个大招牌,上面只简单地写着:“入口处”。

英语儿童故事(3)

磕睡之人

The preacher was vexed because a certain member of his congregation always fell asleep during the As the man was snoring in the front row one Sunday, the preacher determined he would teach him not to sleep during the

收师非常生气,因为总有一个人在他说教时睡觉。一个星期天,正当坐在前排的那个人打瞌睡时,牧师决定要好好地教育他不要睡觉。

In a whisper, he asked the All who want to go to heaven, please rise, Everyone got up except the After whispering Be seated,the minister shouted at the top of his voice,All those who want to be with the devil,please

他低声地对教徒们说:“想去天堂的人都站起来。”除打瞌睡的人外,每个人都站了起来。牧师说过请坐之后,高声喊道:“下地狱的请站起来!”

Awaking with a start,the sleepy-head jumped to his feet and saw the preacher standing tall and angry in the pulpit,”Well,sir, he ,I don't know what we're voting on, but it looks like you and me are the only ones for

打瞌睡的人被这突然的喊叫声所惊醒,站了起来。看到牧师高站在教坛上,正生气地望着他。他说:“先生,我不知我们在选什么,但看上去你和我是的侯选人。

英语儿童故事(4)

只剩一个引擎

A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker:Attention, We have lost one of our engines,but we can certainly reach London with the three we have Unfortunately, we will arrive an hour late as a

一架747客机正跨越大西洋时,喇叭里传来了机长的声音:“旅客们请注意,我们四个引擎之中有一个丢失了。但利下的三个引擎会把我们带到伦敦的。不幸的是因此我们书晚到一小时。”

Shortly thereafter,the passengers heard the captain's voice again:Guess what, We just lost our third engine,but please be assured we can fly with only We will now arrive in London three hours

过了一会儿,旅客们又听到了机长的声音:“各位,你们猜怎么啦?”我们刚又掉了第三个引擎。但请你们相信好了,有一个引擎我们也能飞,但要晚三个小时了。”

At this point,one passenger became For Pete's sake,he shouted,If we lose another engine,we'll be up here all night !

正在这时,一位乘客非常气愤地说:“看在上帝的扮止,如果我们再掉一个引拿,我们会整夜都呆在天上了。”

英语儿童故事(5)

两个士兵和强盗

wo Soldiers travelling together were set upon by a One of them ran away, but the other stood his ground, and laid about him so lustily with his sword that the Robber was fain to fly and leave him in When the coast was clear the timid one ran back, and, flourishing his weapon, cried in a threatening voice, “Where is he? Let me get at him, and I’ll soon let him know whom he’s got to deal ” But the other replied, “You are a little late, my friend: I only wish you had backed me up just now, even if you had done no more than speak, for I should have been encouraged, believing your words to be As it is, calm yourself, and put up your sword: there is no further use for You may delude others into thinking you’re as brave as a lion: but I know that, at the first sign of danger, you run away like a ”

两个士兵一起赶路,途中被一个强盗所劫。其中一个士兵马上逃跑了,另一个则勇敢地握着剑立在原地,强盗不得不其他而逃。这时候,那个胆小的士兵跑过来,抽出剑,壮着胆子大喝一声:“他去哪里了?让我来对付他,我要让他知道面对的是什么人。”然而,那名勇敢的士兵说:“你来晚了,我的朋友。要是你刚才能帮我就好了,即便只是嘴上这样说也好,因为我会受到你这番话的鼓舞,并且相信这些话都说真的。而现在,还是请你把剑收好,已经没有必要再用它了。你只能欺骗其他人,让人们以为你像雄狮一样勇敢;而我却知道,在遇到危险时,你会像兔子一样落荒而逃。”

英语儿童故事(6)

猫与狐狸

It happened that the cat met Mr。 Fox in the woods。 She thought, "He is intelligent and well experienced, and is highly regarded in the world," so she spoke to him in a friendly manner, "Good-day, my dear Mr。 Fox。 How is it going? How are you? How are you getting by in these hard times?"

The fox, filled with arrogance, examined the cat from head to feet, and for a long time did not know whether he should give an answer。 At last he said, "Oh, you poor beard-licker, you speckled fool, you hungry mouse hunter, what are you thinking? Have you the nerve to ask how I am doing? What do you know? How many tricks do you understand?"

"I understand but one," answered the cat, modestly。

"What kind of a trick is it?" asked the fox。

"When the dogs are chasing me, I can jump into a tree and save myself。"

"Is that all?" said the fox。 "I am master of a hundred tricks, and in addition to that I have a sackful of cunning。 I feel sorry for you。 Come with me, and I will teach you how one escapes from the dogs。"

Just then a hunter came by with four dogs。 The cat jumped nimbly up a tree, and sat down at its top, where the branches and foliage pletely hid her。

"Untie your sack, Mr。 Fox, untie your sack," the cat shouted to him, but the dogs had already seized him, and were holding him fast。

"Oh, Mr。 Fox," shouted the cat。 "You and your hundred tricks are left in the lurch。 If you been able to climb like I can, you would not have lost your life。"

一只猫在森林里遇到一只狐狸,心想:“他又聪明,经验又丰富,挺受人尊重的。”於是它很友好地和狐狸打招呼:“日安,尊敬的狐狸先生,您好吗?这些日子挺艰难的,您过得怎样样?”

狐狸傲慢地将猫从头到脚地打量了一番,半天拿不定主意是不是该和它说话。最后它说:“哦,你这个倒霉的长着鬍子、满身花纹的傻瓜、饥肠辘辘地追赶老鼠的傢伙,你会啥?有甚么资格问我过得怎样样?你都学了点甚么本事?”

“我只有一种本领。”猫谦虚地说。

“甚么本领?”狐狸问。

“有人追我的时候,我会爬到树上去藏起来保护自我。”

“就这本事?”狐狸不屑地说,“我掌握了上百种本领,而且还有满口袋计谋。我真觉得你可怜,跟着我吧,我教你怎样从追捕中逃生。”

就在这时,猎人带着四条狗走近了。猫敏捷地窜到一棵树上,在树顶上蹲伏下来,茂密的树叶把它遮挡得严严实实。

“快打开你的计谋口袋,狐狸先生,快打开呀!”猫冲着狐狸喊道。但是猎狗已经将狐狸扑倒咬住了。“哎呀,狐狸先生,”猫喊道,“你的千百种本领就这么给扔掉了!假如你能像我一样爬树就不至於丢了性命了!”

英语儿童故事(7)

金丝雀与蝙蝠

A bird was confined in a cage outside a window。 She often sang at night when all other birds were asleep。

One night a bat came。 He asked the bird why she was silent by day and sang only at night。

The bird answered, “Last year when I was singing in the daytime, a bird catcher heard my voice and caught me in his net。Since then I have never sung by day。”

The bat replied, "But it is useless to do this now that you have bee a prisoner。" Then he flew away。

挂在窗口笼里的金丝雀,经常在鸟儿睡着的夜里歌唱。

一天晚上,蝙蝠来了,飞过来问她为什么白天安静无声,夜里却要歌唱。

金丝雀回答说:“去年我在白天唱歌时,捕鸟人听到我的歌声抓住了我。从此,我再也不在白天唱歌了。”

蝙蝠说:“你此刻才懂得谨慎已没用了,你若在变为囚徒之前就懂得,那该多好呀!”说完就飞走了。

英语儿童故事(8)

口渴的乌鸦

A crow felt very thirsty。 He looked for water everywhere。 Finally, he found a pitcher。

But there was not a lot of water in the pitcher。 His beak could not reach it。 He tried again and again, but still could not touch the water。

When he was about to give up, an idea came to him。 He took a pebble and dropped it into the pitcher。 Then he took another and dropped it in。

Gradually, the water rose, and the crow was able to drink the water。

一只乌鸦口渴了,到处找水喝。最后,他找到了一个大水罐。

然而,水罐里面的水并不多,他的尖嘴够不到水面,他试了一次又一次,都没有成功。

就在他想放下的时候,他突然想到一个主意。乌鸦叼来了一块小石子投到水罐里,之后又叼了一块又一块石头放进去。

渐渐地,水面升高了。乌鸦高兴地喝到了水。

寓意:有些东西虽然看起来微不足道,但如果积少成多,便会带来很大变化。

英语儿童故事(9)

The Sports Meeting in the Forest

There are many animals in the forest。 Today is a fine day。 Animals are having a sport meeting。

Monkey, Fox, Panda, Rabbit and Bear are running。 Look! Rabbit is the first。 Fox and Monkey are the second。 Bear is the third。 The other animals are shouting, “Bear! Come on! Bear! Come on!” And look there, Duck and Pig are doing high jump。 Pig is too fat, he can’t jump very high。 So Duck is the champion。 Here! Cat and Squirrel are climbing a tree。 Cat is ill。 So he is the last, but he does his best。

This sports meeting is wonderful。 The animals are very happy!

森林运动会

森林里有很多动物。

这天天气晴朗,小动物要举行运动会。小猴子,狐狸,兔子和小熊在赛跑。看!小兔子得了第一,狐狸和猴子得了第二,小熊得了第三。小动物们都在叫喊:“小熊,加油!小熊,加油!”看那儿,小鸭和小猪在比赛跳高。小猪太胖了,成绩不太理想,所有小鸭得了冠军。看那里!小猫和小松鼠在比赛爬树,小猫生病了,没能拿冠军,但它全力以赴了。运动会可真棒,小动物们多开心啊!

英语儿童故事(10)

day a visitor from the city came to a small rural area to drive around the country roads, see how the farms looked, and perhaps to see how farmers earned their The city man saw a farmer in his yard, holding a pig up in his hands, and lifting it so that the pig could eat apples from an apple The city man said to the farmer," I see that your pig likes apples, but isn"t that quite a waste of time?" The farmer replied," What"s time to a pig?"

一天,有一个城市里的游客来到一个小乡村,在乡间路上开着车,想看看农庄是什么样子,也想看看农夫怎样种田过日子。这位城里人看见一位农夫在宅后的草地 上,手中抱着一头猪,并把它举得高高的,好让它能够吃到树上的苹果。城里人对农夫说,"我看你的猪挺喜欢吃苹果的,但是,这不是很浪费时间吗?"那位农夫 回答说,"时间对猪有什么意义?"

kiss At a dinner party, the speaker, who was the guest of honor, was about to deliver a speech when his wife sitting at the other end of the table, sent him a piece of paper with the word "KISS" scribbled on The guest seated next to the speaker said, "Your wife must love you very much, I see her send you a 'KISS' before you begin your " The speaker smiled and explained, "You don't know my The 'KISS' she give me stands for 'Keep It Short, '"

mean man's party

The notorious cheap skate finally decided to have a to a friend how to find his apartment,he said,"Come up to 5M and ring the doorbell with your the door open,push with your "

"Why use my elbow and foot?"

"Well,gosh," was the reply,"You're not coming empty-hangded,are you?吝啬鬼请客

一个出了名的吝啬鬼终于决定要请一次客了.他在向一个朋友解释怎么找到他家时说:“你上到五楼,找中间那个门,然后用你的胳膊肘按门铃.门开了之后,再用你的脚把门推开.”

“为什么要用我的肘和脚呢?”

“你的双手得拿礼物啊.天哪,你总不会空着手来吧?”吝啬鬼回答.

英语儿童故事(11)

A horse and an ass were traveling

马和驴一起旅行。

The horse was prancing along in its beautiful trappings(马饰), but the ass was carrying the heavy weight in its

那匹马穿戴着漂亮的马具,昂首阔步地向前走着,而驴却背着沉重的鞍囊。

"I wish I were " sighed(叹气) the ass:"You have nothing to do but wear such a beautiful "

“我多希望我是你。”驴叹气道:“你什么也不用做,却佩戴这么漂亮的马具。”

The next day there was a great battle(战役).

次日爆发了一场大战。

The horse was badly wounded(受伤的) in the final

马在最后的冲锋中不幸身受重伤。

The ass passed and saw the dying "I was " said the ass:"Safety(安全) is much more important than beautiful "

驴从将要死去的马身边经过。“我错了。”驴说,“安全比漂亮的衣服更重要。”

英语儿童故事(12)

During an armistice of the Anglo-American War of 1812-1814, an American unwittingly crossed the British lines while hunting and brought down a He was approached by an unarmed British officer, who complimented him on his marksmanship and asked to see his No sooner had the hunter handed it over than the officer turned it on him and forced him to take a bite out of the When the officer returned the gun, the American turned the tables and forced him to eat the remainder of the

英语儿童故事(13)

Little boy and scorpion son

There is a child in front of city wall to catch the grasshopper, and in a short while caught the lots see a scorpion son, he to think is also grasshopper,

Then two go to catch scorpion son raises his poison to stab, say:“ come, if you really dare to do like this, connect your grasshopper that catch to also would entirely ”

This story warns people, and want to distinguish the pure good man with the bad person, and distinct to treat

英语儿童故事(14)

狼和人

Once upon a time the fox was talking to the wolf about the strength of man, how no animal could withstand him, and how all were obliged to employ cunning in order to protect themselves from

The wolf answered, "If I could see a man just once, I would attack him "

"I can help you to do that," said the "Come to me early tomorrow morning, and I will show you "

The wolf arrived on time, and the fox took him out to the path which the huntsman used every First an old discharged soldier came

"Is that a man?" asked the

"No," answered the "He has been "

Afterwards came a little boy on his way to

"Is that a man?"

"No, he will yet become "

Finally a huntsman came by with his double-barreled gun on his back, and a sword at his

The fox said to the wolf, "Look, there comes a He is the one you must attack, but I am going back to my "

The wolf then charged at the

When the huntsman saw him he said, "Too bad that I have not loaded with a " Then he aimed and fired a load of shot into his

The wolf pulled an awful face, but did not let himself be frightened, and attacked him again, on which the huntsman gave him the second The wolf swallowed his pain and charged at the huntsman again, who in turn drew out his naked sword, and ggave him a few blows with it left and right, so that, bleeding all over, he ran howling back to the

"Well," Brother Wolf, said the fox, "how did you get along with man?"

"Oh," replied the wolf, "I never imagined the strength of man to be what it First, he took a stick from his shoulder, and blew into it, and then something flew into my face which tickled me Then he breathed once more into the stick, and it flew up my nose like lightning and Then when I got next to him, he drew a naked rib out of his body, and he beat me so with it that he almost killed "

"See what a braggart you are," said the "You throw your hatchet so far that you cannot get it back "

从前有只狐狸向狼谈起人的力量,说没有动物能抵挡得了,所以他认为所有动物都必须施展计谋才能保护自己。可狼回答说:“假如我有机会碰到一个人,我就扑上去让他无法抵挡。”狐狸说:“我可以帮你碰到人啊。明早你早点来我家,我把他指给你看。”

第二天,狼很早就来了,狐狸带它来到猎人每天的必经之路。

他们碰到的第一个人是个退役老兵,狼问:“那是个人吗?”

“不是,”狐狸回答,“他以前是。”

接着他们遇到一个去上学的小男孩。“那是个人吗?”狼又问。“不是。”

狐狸回答说,“他将来是。”最后一个猎人朝它们走来,他肩上扛着双筒猎鎗,腰间还插着一把猎刀,狐狸对狼说:“那个就是人,你该朝他扑过去,我可是要回我洞里去了。”

於是狼朝猎人冲了过去。猎人一看说:“真可惜我没装上子弹,而是散弹。”他瞄准狼的脸开了一枪。狼疼得一阵痉挛,可还是没被吓倒,又朝猎人冲了 过去。猎人又开了一枪。狼忍着巨痛扑向猎人,没想到猎人抽出猎刀左右开弓地在狼身上划了几道口子。狼鲜血四溅,嚎叫着逃到狐狸那里去了。

“狼兄弟,”狐狸说,“和人相处怎么样?”“哈!”狼回答说,“我从没想到人的力量会这么大!他先是从肩上取下一根棍子,朝里面吹了一口气,就 有甚么东西飞到我脸上,痒得我要命;接着他又吹了一次,就有东西飞到我鼻子周围,像下了一阵雹子。当我靠近他时,他从身上抽出一根白得发亮的肋骨狠狠地打 我,几乎把我打死在那里。”

狐狸说:“你这个吹牛大王,谁让你把话说得太大了,自己连退路都没有了呢。”

英语儿童故事(15)

Bellingthecat

Longago,

Atlastayoungmousegotup,

",wecanhearthesoundofthebell,"

Everyoneapprovedofthisproposal,butanoldwisemousegotupandsaid,"Thatisallverywell,butwhowilltiethebelltothecat?"Themicelookedateachother,

老鼠开会

从前,一所房子里面有一只大猫,他抓住了很多偷东西的老鼠。

一天,老鼠在一起开会商量如何对付他们共同的敌人。会上大家各有各的主张,最后,一只小老鼠站出来说他有一个好主意。

“我们可以在猫的脖子上绑一个铃铛,那么如果他来到附近,我们听到铃声就可以马上逃跑。”

大家都赞同这个建议,这时一只聪明的老耗子站出来说:“这的确是个绝妙的主意,但是谁来给猫的脖子上绑铃铛呢?”老鼠们面面相觑,谁也没有说话。

寓意:有些事情说起来容易,做起来却很难。

英语儿童故事(16)

There was a farmer in the Song Kingdom in ancient He worked in his field day after In good harvest years, he could only have enough food to eat and enough clothing to If the field failed to produce enough crops, he had to go This farmer wanted to improve his But he was too lazy and too He always dreamed of having unexpected

A miracle took place at One day, when he worked in the field, some people were hunting They shouted loudly one after Some little animals were running Suddenly, a hare dashed itself headlong against the stump of a dead tree in his field and

That day, he had a good

From that day on, he no longer worked in his From morning till night, he stayed by that miraculous stump, waiting for another Will the miracle happen again?

People often use the set phrase “staying by a stump waiting for more hares to come and dash themselves against it" to refer to persons dreaming to reap without

在战国时代的宋国,有一个农民,每天都很辛苦地在田地里干活.遇到好年景,也不过刚刚吃饱穿暖;要是遇到灾荒,他就得忍饥挨饿了.他很想能过上好一点的.日子,可是他太懒,胆子又特小,干什么都是又懒又怕的,总是想着能碰到送上门来的意外之财就好了。

奇迹终于发生了。一天,他正在田里干活,一群打猎的人靠近了。吆喝之声四处起伏,受惊的小动物们没命地奔跑。突然, 有一只兔子,不偏不倚,一头撞死在他田边的树根上。

这天,他美美地饱餐了一顿。

从此,他就不再种地了,一天到晚守着那个神奇的树根,等着奇迹再次出现。

人们后来就常用“守株待兔”这个成语来形容那些老梦想着不耕种就会有收获的人。

英语儿童故事(17)

The wolf and the fox wanted to eat the rabbit, but it wasn't easy to catch

One day the wolf said to the fox, "You go home and lie in I'll tell the rabbit that you are When he comes to look at you, you can jump up and catch " That's a good idea," said the

He went home at The wolf went to the rabbit's house and knocked at the "Who is it?" asked the "It's the I've come to tell you that the fox is " Then the wolf went

The rabbit went to the fox's He looked in through the window and saw the fox lying in bed with his eyes He thought, "Is the fox really dead or is he pretending to be dead? If he's not dead, he'll catch me when I go near " so he said, "The wolf says that the fox is But he doesn't look like a dead The mouth of a dead fox is always " When the fox heard this, he thought, "I'll show him that I'm " So he opened his

The rabbit knew that the fox wasn't dead, and he ran as quickly as he

狼和狐狸想要吃掉兔子,但是这只兔子太难抓到了。

一天,狼对狐狸说:“你回家假装躺在床上。我去告诉兔子你已经死了。当他来看你的时候,你就可以跳起来抓住他了。”“真是个好主意!”狐狸说。

于是他立刻回到家。狼去兔子的房前敲了敲门,“是谁啊?”兔子问道。“狼,我是来告诉你狐狸已经死了。”说完狼就走开了。兔子去狐狸家看情况。他通过狐狸家的'窗户看到闭着眼睛的狐狸躺在床上。他想,狐狸是真的死了,还是在假装呢?如果他没有死,那么我走近他就会被他抓住。于是他说:“狼说狐狸死了。但是他看起来并不像死掉了呀。死去的狐狸通常都是张着嘴的。”狐狸听到这些话就想:我得证明自己是真的死了。于是他张开了嘴巴。

这时兔子知道狐狸并没有死,他就以最快的速度跑开啦。

相关推荐

八年级有关地理复习计划总结

八年级地理
一、要明确复习目标制定这个学习计划一定要弄清自己想要达到什么目标,很多同学会说就是把地理所有的知识学会,这样的目标过于笼统,大家可以这样做:掌握并熟记地理课本上的基础知识;提升读图能力和对地理概念的理
展开详情

初中数学课堂导入方法

八年级数学
设障立疑,激发思维"思起于疑,疑能引思,思则生趣",疑问是学生思维的触发点,思维一般都从问题开始。在导入新课时,适当创设"问题意境",提出疑问设置悬念,造成学生急切期待的心理状态,从而激起探索、追求的
展开详情

我的人生550字五年级作文

五年级语文
目标是心中的罗盘。人生因为有目标,才会执着地去追求。它就像一个舞台,任由着我们自己去发挥、表演,而并不是等着好运降临在自己身上,一次幸运并不能带给一个人一辈子好运。不知是否是心理作用,我总渴望成功,而
展开详情

牢记消防安全知识顺口溜

安全知识
你拍一,我拍一,火灾发生莫迟疑。你拍二,我拍二,逃离火场要赶快。你拍三,我拍三,现场通道要疏散。你拍四,我拍四,浸湿衣服裹身体。你拍五,我拍五,切莫贪恋钱和物。你拍六,我拍六,穿过浓烟要低头。你拍七,
展开详情

《神笔马良》读书笔记

读书笔记
读了《神笔马良》我有很多感受。下面我给大家介绍一下《神笔马良》的主要内容:从前有个孩子叫马良,他特别爱画画,画什么都像活的一样。他的家里非常穷,买不起笔。一天,他干完活回到窑洞里休息。在这时,窑洞里亮
展开详情

期中考的作文

考试作文
尊敬的各位领导,老师:大家好!我是八年级的数学老师。很荣幸也很高兴能有这么好的机会学习和交流。就本次集体备课我想从以下几个方面谈谈:期中考试已经过去,学生的应试成绩却不容乐观,大多数学生在11、12章
展开详情

应届毕业生实习报告

实习专题
前言实习背景:这次实习的主要目的是为了能够掌握一定的工作技能,以找到份适合自己的工作为大前提,在实习中可以发现自身优缺点,及时对自己知识缺陷作出修补。陕西市政规划设计研究院广州分院是经过老师介绍才到那
展开详情

大学英语作文

英语
CityLifeandSuburbanLifeWheredoyoliketolive?Thatisaninterestingquestion.Usuallypeopleliketoliveinbigc
展开详情

亲娘作文

中考
我觉得我来到这个世上做的第一件事就是一辈子做我妈的女儿,也许你觉得我的话有点夸大我妈妈,其实一点也没有。妈妈从小照顾我长大,其中的艰辛历程在这里就不多说了(我想每个母亲都会有),现在从我上小学时说起,
展开详情

致2022年的一封信作文

高考辅导资料
青春梦扬,圆梦中华广东考生致__岁的你:20XX年,__岁的青春年华,这些美好的词汇从唇齿之间吐出,已是一片如水般的温柔。如今__岁的我提笔写信给未来__岁的你,时间在信纸之上流逝,时代在字里行间变迁
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
怎样快速记忆英语单词:后缀记忆法 万象成语(必备6篇) 高一数学学习技巧 读《智慧之花》有感 大学英语作文 对微信的看法700字精彩议论文 学会分享教案(精选8篇) 银行大堂实习报告 二年级的暑假优秀作文 木瓜恰恰恰教案(甄选3篇) 父爱其实很简单600字精彩作文 乡镇政府单位实习 开学第一课400字观后感(精品15篇) 高考政治一轮复习的方法 家庭教育格言 高三语文论述类文本阅读选择题拿高分的方法 小学一到六年级的所有数学计算公式 美好生活散文(实用4篇) 超级绕口令(优选5篇) 初中语文超实用的阅读答题技巧与练习题 社会实践村委会心得体会 对军训的感受200字 九年级化学上册期末试卷 《可贵的沉默》读后感作文 正月十五灯谜(合集19篇) 中学生交通安全知识 高中学生寒假社会实践心得体会 高二生物的知识点总结 母亲河范文700字 暑假社会实践心得体会 人的生殖教学反思(优选6篇) 《阿Q正传》读书笔记 春天的故事音乐(通用4篇) 形容风景的诗句(精选3篇) 美人的诗句(优选4篇) 詹天佑的故事(必备7篇) 八十天环游地球读书笔记 大学英语作文 落花生读后感500字范文 罗密欧与朱丽叶读书笔记800字 母亲节贺卡祝福语2022 神奇的大自然作文 计算机实习日记例文 2022年小兵张嘎观后感范文 魁星阁 三峡阅读题(集锦8篇) 暑假社会实践心得 高三如何高效备考 实事求是的名言(优质4篇) 英语语法总结归纳 我喜欢的职业普通话说话范文 树立信心名言警句 高中生物细胞器知识点 大学军训感受作文300字左右 大学军训感言开头 血色母爱读后感范文 兰亭集序教案优秀教案(汇总4篇) 暑假社会实践心得体会 一次函数练习题 春的消息教学设计(优质14篇) 高考英语语法填空解题技巧 我读懂了你中考优秀作文 寒假读《落花生》有感 高三生物大题的做法 苦儿流浪记读书笔记700字 读怀念母亲有感500字范文 二年级数学上册重要知识点 年新春对联(热门15篇) 工商银行的实习心得 实践心得作文 小石潭记试题(汇编4篇) 超重阅读答案(优选9篇) 初一军训400字作文 苏教版广玉兰教学反思(汇编7篇) 2022年五一劳动节演讲稿(二) 家庭教育活动方案 小学五年级数学课文知识点 高一化学的学习方法有哪些 中考语文阅读专项训练—第 公路工程实习日记 《北京的园林》阅读答案 平安家庭示范户先进事迹材料 史上最全的高中物理公式 三角形分类说课稿(热门18篇) 怎么适应初一生物的学习 关于母爱的小学生作文 暑假社会实践心得体会 王子与贫儿读后感范文500字 草房子读后感 古诗的故事(集锦6篇) 《简爱》读书笔记1000字 英语读书笔记 高三生物第一轮复习策略 高考历史复习方法:充实知识,扎实掌握知识 玩出了名堂读后感范文 工地实习个人总结 高考语文高频成语及解释380个 期中考反思作文 《最后一课》的测试题与参考答案 我的青春摆渡人为话题议论文600字 比较难的谜语(推荐3篇) 幼儿园宣传家庭教育促进法方案 科普知识作文 睡前故事哄女朋友长篇(集合17篇) 辨认方向说课稿(合集3篇) 中级口译口试真题参考 《奇妙的蜂巢》读书笔记 窃读记读后感范文 医院西药房实习报告 高一数学集合知识点及练习题 高三历史的学习方法大全(汇编10篇) 长方形和正方形教案(汇总16篇) 历史成语故事 交通安全教育教学设计(通用3篇) 教师节教师师德演讲稿 涂色教案(必备16篇) 上学期期末试题 我的好朋友美术教案(集锦9篇) 2022高二作文家训勤俭节约范文 考试的作文 秋天的果实教案(汇编7篇) 三角形内角和课件(必备5篇) 实践周心得体会 百万英磅读书心得体会500字 高中英语作文必背万能句 关于享受过程的高二作文800字 我喜欢的文学艺术形式普通话考试命题说话范文 预防手足口病教案(推荐6篇) 出国留学英文介绍信 预防冬季传染病教案(汇总17篇) 高考历史答题技巧 机电军训霸气口号 日产 初中综合实践活动观摩心得体会 心态决定命运读书笔记 人教版七年级生物知识点2022 成长的味道800字话题作文 大二学生寒假社会实践心得体会 《堂吉诃德》读书笔记 物流专业毕业生实习周记总结 外的成语(实用5篇) 七年级历史知识点整理 关于军训生活的优秀演讲稿 幼儿英语故事(必备6篇) 礼仪名言名句 初一《海底两万里》读书笔记 有历史故事的成语(优质8篇) 勤奋议论文高三800字 户外实践课心得体会 小学5年级读书笔记 谈谈对环境保护的认识普通话说话范文 水浒传阅读笔记 干部军训的心得体会 阿甘正传读后感优秀范文800字 儿童三分钟小故事(实用10篇) 实用的中考备考作文 红楼梦读书心得感悟范文 高中地理学习方法 关于狼的成语(必备5篇) 会计实习报告3000字范文 高一怎样学好数学 高三学生学习历史的方法总结 大学生军训作文大全 有关暑假社会实践心得体会 七年级历史上册知识点苏科版 英语作文开头结尾(合集17篇) 2022母亲的呼唤记叙文范文 二年级中秋节日记 心理学试题与答案 高二读后感作文800字 2022超市端午节活动策划方案 关于昆虫记的读书笔记 见习师范生个人实习工作报告范文 《白光》读书笔记 中班安全知识活动方案 关于执着的议论文精彩范文 介绍学习方法的作文,有关学习方法的说明文 玫瑰花话题作文 父亲节的诗 期末考试小学作文 当 句 对 谁动了我的奶酪读书笔记 高中成语故事作文素材大全 《王子与贫儿》读书笔记 诚实守信成语(甄选5篇) 怎样写好一篇写人的作文 地质学野外实习心得 英文励志故事(甄选8篇) s版小升初语文必背多音字 三年级小学生的童话故事作文350字 描写考试的作文 初中我的家乡作文1 外国诗歌经典(精选8篇) 励志个性座右铭 大一学生寒假社会实践心得体会范文 一朵美丽的浪花550字六年级作文 高一议论文宽容范文2022 致未来的自己高一作文800字 母亲节亲子活动策划方案 部编版小学一年级数学上册应用题专项练习100题