爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

童话故事英文(推荐19篇)

童话故事英文(推荐19篇)

王*** 23-02-11 童话故事

童话故事英文(1)

In china, people believe that, at the beginning, the tiger and the cat were friends, and the cat was much smarter than the tiger .The cat learned the physical skills quickly, and the tiger was always Gradually, the tiger had to learn from the cat, and the cat was patient to teach the Day after day, month after month, finally, the tiger could also run, jump, roll, grasp, tear, and strike as well as the

在中国,人们相信在很久以前猫和老虎是好朋友,而且猫比老虎聪明的多。猫学习动作技巧很快,老虎却总是落后。渐渐的,老虎不得不向猫学习了,猫也很有耐心的教老虎。日复一日,月复一月,老虎终于也可以像猫一样,跑,跳,打滚,扑抓,撕咬,击打。

One summer afternoon, the cat was taking a nap as the tiger sitting Looking at the cat, the tiger suddenly thought, why should he keep befriending with such a small animal since he had already learnt all the skills from the cat? The evil tiger decided to kill the sleeping cat as a before dinner The tiger stood up and approached the cat Just as this moment, the cat woke Opening up her eyes, the smart cat immediately realized what the tiger was trying to do and swiftly jumped onto a nearby tall tree and climbed to the top

一个夏天的下午,猫在打盹,老虎在边上坐着。老虎看着猫,忽然想到,既然自己已经学会了猫的所有本领,为什么还要和这么小的动物一直做朋友呢?邪恶的老虎决定杀死熟睡中的猫,当作晚餐前的点心。老虎站起来,邪恶的一步步靠近猫。就在这时,猫醒来了。聪明的她睁开眼睛立刻意识到老虎要干什么,于是立刻灵活的跳到了附近的大树上,爬到树顶。

The tiger thought he had already learned every skill from the cat .But he never knew that the cat had hidden the tree climbing from

老虎以为他已经学到了猫的所有本领,但他不知道猫还藏了一手爬树的本事。

“I kept the last technique of the tree climbing from you just because I suspected you might be can ungrateful ” The cat loudly told the tiger who watched under the tree

“我没有让你学这最后一个爬树的技巧,因为我怀疑你可能会是个不知感恩的朋友。”猫高声告诉树下无奈的老虎。

童话故事英文(2)

Once upon a time, there was a mouse

He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the

But, who was the greatest person in the world?

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the

The mouse father went to talk to the

“Hello! I know you are the greatest person in the

Would you marry my daughter?”

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the The greatest person is the

If he comes out, I’ll be ”

If he comes out, I’ll be blown ”

If he comes out, I’ll be ”

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the The greatest person is YOU, the ”

“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”

“Yes, the greatest person in the world is See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”

The mouse father was very

He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the

He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next

很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸

他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人

但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?

啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人

老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话

哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云

只要他一出现,我就被遮住了

老鼠爸爸就去找云

哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的.人

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风 只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的

老鼠爸爸就去找风

哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙

只要他一出现,我就被挡住了

老鼠爸爸就去找墙

哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?

什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!

世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?

没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!

老鼠爸爸好开心!

他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。

他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。

童话故事英文(3)

THE ASS AND THE GRASSHOPPERAn

Ass having heard some Grasshoppers chirping, was highly enchanted; and, desiring to possess the same charms of melody, demanded what sort of food they lived on, to give them such beautiful They replied, "The " The Ass resolved that he would only live upon dew, and in a short time died of

驴和蚱蜢

一只驴听到几只蚱蜢在叫,便觉得很有趣;于是也想得到同样有趣的音调,便问蚱蜢吃什么东西过活,以致于能有这样优美的声音。蚱蜢说:「露水。」驴子听了,从此以后也单吃露水过活,不久便饿死了。

童话故事英文(4)

小猪搬西瓜

The pig & Watermelon

In spring, the mother pig took the little pig LuLu to the foot of the They planted some

When summer came, there were many big round watermelons in the

One day, the sun was burning like a fire, it was terribly hot on the The mother pig said to the little pig:"Lulu, go to the field to pick a watermelon back,ok?" Lulu said happily:"Ok! No "

Then he ran to the watermelon When he got to the field, he was happy to find so many big green He chose one of the biggest watermelon and picked it from the Then he held it with his hands trying to lift is on his shoulder to carry it

"Wow!It's so heavy!" Lulu tried several times, but he And he was socked with He wiped his sweat off and decided to have a

Suddenly he saw the monkey He was playing with a Lulu patted his head and said:"I've got " He thought,the round hoop can roll, the watermelon round too,then it can roll then put the big melon on the ground and rolled it forward

At last he got home with the mother pig knew the story, she exclaimed:"My child, you're really clever!"

春天的时候,猪妈妈带着小猪噜噜,在山坡下种了一大片西瓜。到了夏天,西瓜地里结满了又圆又大的西瓜。

有一天,太阳光火辣辣地照着大地,天啊,可热了。猪妈妈对小猪说:“噜噜,你到咱们的地里摘个大西瓜回来解解渴吧!”小猪噜噜高兴地说:“好吧!”说完就往西瓜地里跑。到了地里一看。呵,到处躺着大西瓜,水灵灵的,真惹人喜爱!噜噜挑了个最大的摘了下来。它双手搂着西瓜,想抱起来放在肩上扛回家。“哟,好重呀!”噜噜试着抱了几次都没有抱起来,还累得满头大汗。 它直起身来,擦了擦脸上的.汗水想休息一下,再去试试抱西瓜。突然,它看到小猴皮皮在山下边的马路上滚铁环玩呢。小猪噜噜一拍后脑勺高兴地说:“有了,我有办法了。”什么办法呢?小猪噜噜心想:铁环是圆的,可以滚动。西瓜也是圆的,不也可以滚动吗?想到这儿啊,小猪噜噜顾不上休息,把大西瓜放在地上。咕噜噜,咕噜噜地向前滚,一直把西瓜滚到家里。

猪妈妈看到小猪噜噜把又圆又大的西瓜搬回家,夸奖噜噜是个爱动脑筋的猪娃娃!

童话故事英文(5)

阿佩莱斯和小毛驴

Apelles meeting with the little ass1 invited him to tea that very The little ass was trembling with He prances2 through the wood; he pesters3 all who pass: 'Apelles bores me He will not let me be, you know! Whenever him I see, he asks me in to I'm sure he wants to paint a Pegasus from '

'Oh no!' Apelles said as he happened to be near, 'I am painting the judgment4 of King I'm acquainting with you because you seem to boast the proper length of So if you'll come to tea, most happy I shall For long-eared asses5 are not rare, but with the ears that you can show, no little or big ass either ever could compare!'

Consumed with vanity, the fool admires himself for that which others ridicule6, and often makes a boast of that which ought to shame him

阿佩莱斯遇到一只小小的毛驴,当晚就请它去喝茶。这小驴子高兴得全身颤抖,它在森林里高视阔步,和所有路过的人唠唠叨叨地说:“阿佩莱斯烦死我了,你知道,他死缠着我不放,不论什么时候遇到她,他总是叫我去喝茶,我想他一定是要按我的模样画一匹天上的飞马呢。”

“不,哪有那么回事!”阿佩莱斯说道(他正好在旁边),“我画的是国王米达斯的审判,我认识你,是因为你似乎在吹嘘你的耳朵长度合适。所以如果你来喝茶,我高兴之至。长耳朵的驴子并不稀奇,可是你生的那副耳朵,无论大小驴子都不能和你相比!”

蠢才妄自尊大。他自鸣得意,恰恰是受人嘲笑奚落的短处,而且常常把应该引以为奇耻大辱的事情大吹大擂。

童话故事英文(6)

In the past, there was a man named Ai Zi who was fond of sailing on the

One night, Ai Zi had his boat moored1 near a small island Around midnight, he seemed to hear someone weeping or talking under the So he listened intently, and soon he heard someone say: "Yesterday the Dragon King issued an order that all living creatures with tails in water are to be I am an alligator2 and have a I am very frightened of being slaughtered3, so I am You are a toad4 and don't have a What are you weeping for?"

After a while, Ai Zi seemed to hear someone answer: "Though I have no tail now, I am afraid that I may be traced back to the time when I was a tadpole5 with a tail then, so I am "

从前,有个叫艾子的人,喜欢在海上航行。

一天晚上,船停泊在一个小岛的附近。大约半夜时分,他仿佛听到水底下有人发出哭泣的声音,又好像有人在说话。于是,他认认真真地听了下去。一会儿,他听到有人说:“昨天龙王下了命令,水中的动物,凡是有尾巴的都必须斩首。我是鳄,有尾巴,非常害怕遭到杀戮,所以哭了起来。你是蛤蟆,又没有尾巴,哭什么呀?”

一会儿,他仿佛又听到有人回答说:“我现在虽然没有尾巴,但是我害怕会追究到我蝌蚪年代的事情上去,因为那时候我是有尾巴的,所以哭泣。”

童话故事英文(7)

The pig & Watermelon

In spring, the mother pig took the little pig LuLu to the foot of the They planted some

When summer came, there were many big round watermelons in the

One day, the sun was burning like a fire, it was terribly hot on the The mother pig said to the little pig:"Lulu, go to the field to pick a watermelon back,ok?" Lulu said happily:"Ok! No "

Then he ran to the watermelon When he got to the field, he was happy to find so many big green He chose one of the biggest watermelon and picked it from the Then he held it with his hands trying to lift is on his shoulder to carry it

"Wow!It's so heavy!" Lulu tried several times, but he And he was socked with He wiped his sweat off and decided to have a

Suddenly he saw the monkey He was playing with a Lulu patted his head and said:"I've got " He thought,the round hoop can roll, the watermelon round too,then it can roll then put the big melon on the ground and rolled it forward

At last he got home with the mother pig knew the story, she exclaimed:"My child, you're really clever!"

春天的时候,猪妈妈带着小猪噜噜,在山坡下种了一大片西瓜。到了夏天,西瓜地里结满了又圆又大的西瓜。

有一天,太阳光火辣辣地照着大地,天啊,可热了。猪妈妈对小猪说:“噜噜,你到咱们的地里摘个大西瓜回来解解渴吧!”小猪噜噜高兴地说:“好吧!”说完就往西瓜地里跑。到了地里一看。呵,到处躺着大西瓜,水灵灵的,真惹人喜爱!噜噜挑了个的摘了下来。它双手搂着西瓜,想抱起来放在肩上扛回家。“哟,好重呀!”噜噜试着抱了几次都没有抱起来,还累得满头大汗。 它直起身来,擦了擦脸上的汗水想休息一下,再去试试抱西瓜。突然,它看到小猴皮皮在山下边的马路上滚铁环玩呢。小猪噜噜一拍后脑勺高兴地说:“有了,我有办法了。”什么办法呢?小猪噜噜心想:铁环是圆的,可以滚动。西瓜也是圆的,不也可以滚动吗?想到这儿啊,小猪噜噜顾不上休息,把大西瓜放在地上。咕噜噜,咕噜噜地向前滚,一直把西瓜滚到家里。

猪妈妈看到小猪噜噜把又圆又大的西瓜搬回家,夸奖噜噜是个爱动脑筋的猪娃娃!

童话故事英文(8)

Jack is a little He has a lovely He likes wearing it very But when he sits, his hat can’t stay on his

杰克是一只小鹅。它有一顶可爱的帽子,他非常喜欢戴它。当它坐着时,他的帽子总是戴着头上。

He puts his hat down and begins to play game with the When he gets tired of the game, things are not the

它脱下它的帽子并开始用帽子玩游戏。当它玩累时,事情就不是那样了。

He can’t find his Where is it? Jack thinks He looks up and down, and walks here and He can’t find his hat

它没有找到他的帽子。它在哪里?杰克仔细想。它上下看了看,到处找了找,还是没有找到它的帽子。

At this time, his mother comes As soon as she sees Jack, she cries, “Oh, my dear! Don’t be Your hat is on your ”

这时,它的母亲走进来,当她看到杰克就喊道:“啊!亲爱的,你真笨,帽子在你的头上。”

Jack feels very He doesn’t want to wear his hat on his

杰克感到自己很愚蠢。它不想戴那顶帽子了。

童话故事英文(9)

鹦雀笑鹏

As the legend goes, during ancient times, in the expansive open country of North China, there was a kind of birds called "rocs".

The roc was very huge, with its back like a big mountain, and its wings like a stretch of cloud which could cover the When it spread its wings, it could break through a storm and soar at a height of 90,000 li (1/2 kilometre) in the sky towards the sea in the

A small bird called the quail1 bounced on the ground, free and It looked up at the roc soaring in the sky and couldn't help laughing: "Hey, see how cocky you are! Look at me, one jump can take me over 10 How delightful2! Every day I come and go amid these weeds and thickets3 and fly Don't I fly quite well too? But, where can you fly to anyway?"

传说,古时候中国北方的原野上有一种鸟,它的名字叫“鹏”。

鹏长得很大,背脊像一座大山,翅膀像一大片云,能把天空遮住。它张开翅膀能冲破风暴,在九万里高的天空中飞翔,一直飞向南方的大海。

有一只叫鹦雀的小鸟,在地上蹦蹦跳跳,自由自在,非常快活。它望着天空中展翅飞翔的大鹏,忍不住发笑,说:“咳,看你神气活现的!我呀,一蹦一跳,就有十几尺,多么痛快啊!我每天在这些杂草和树丛里,来来去去,自由飞翔,不也飞得挺好吗?可是,你又能飞到哪里去呢?”

童话故事英文(10)

laugh out of the other side of your mouth

乐极生悲

Chunyu Kun (淳于髡) lived in the state of Qi (齐国) during the Warring States Period (战国,475-221 BC).He was wise, humorous and He skillfully advised the king on many occasions and successfully went to many states as an

战国时期,齐国有个叫淳于髡的人。他幽默机智,能说会道,给齐威王出过许多好主意,并且成功出使了许多其他的国家。

In the year 349 BC, the State of Chu (楚国) dispatched a large force to attack

公元349年,楚国派出大批军队攻打齐国。

The king of Qi sent Chunyu Kun to the state of Zhao (赵国) to ask for help, with a lot of valuable

齐王派淳于髡去赵国寻求帮助,于是他带着许多贵重的礼品去了赵国。

The king of Zhao accpeted the gifts gladly and sent a hundred thousand troops to help

赵王见了礼物十分高兴,派了十万士兵去援助齐国。

The king of Chu withdrew his army that very night as soon as he got the

那天晚上,楚王得到这消息,马上撤回了自己的军队。

The king of Qi was released and pleased with Chunyu He set a banquet for

齐威王松了一口气,十分满意淳于髡的表现,并决定设宴为他庆功。

During the meal, the king asked Chunyu Kun, "How much wine can you drink before you're drunk, Sir?"

在宴会上,齐威王问淳于髡:“先生你喝多少酒会醉?”

Knowing the king had a bad habit of drinking all night, Chunyu Kun decided to take this chance to admonish the So he replied, "I get drunk when I drink ten litres or "

他幽默地回答说:“我有时喝一升酒就会醉,有时喝一百升酒才会醉。”

Puzzled, the king asked, "Since you are drunk after ten litres, how can you finish another ninty litres?"

齐威王听了很奇怪。他问:“你喝一升已经醉了,怎么还会有喝一百升的道理呢?”

Chunyu Kun then explained that he could drink different amounts of wine under different He said, "This occurs to me that when you drink to your limit, you get so drunk that you lose your sense; once joy reaches its height, then it's sorrow's This is the rule for Whatever you do, you are bound to end up in the opposite direction when you exceed the "

童话故事英文(11)

诺巴斯的葡萄园

Once upon a time, there was a man named Naboth, who had a very nice He inherited1 the vineyard from his father, he got a lot of money from

One day the king passed by the vineyard, he found the yard was so beautiful that he wanted to have So he went to Naboth and asked, "Would you sell the whole vineyard to me? I can pay you some " "I'm very It is a heritage2 of my family, I can't give it to you at any price," said The king told her the The queen said, "You forget you are the king! Let me teach you how get You can make Naboth an office, then find an excuse and sentence him to " The king did what the queen said, Naboth died and the king got the

When God learned3 about this, he was very angry and said, "The king must be eaten by dogs, and the queen must be eaten by big They are not good people, they take the things which are not " At last, people found the king and the queen were dead when they went out for a

从前,有一个人,名叫诺巴斯。他从父亲那里继承了葡葡园,并且靠葡葡园挣了很多钱。

一天,国王从葡萄园经过,他看见了这个非常標亮的葡萄园,很想得到它。于是,他去问同诺巴斯,“能把这个葡萄园全部卖给我吗?我可以给你钱。”“很遗憾。这个葡萄园是我的'亲人传给我的遗产,无论多少钱,我都不能卖。”国王回去了,他很不高兴。王后同他,“出了什么事?”国王把这件事告诉了她。王后说,“你忘了你是国王!让我来教你怎么办。你可以给诺巴斯一个官当,然后找一个借口判他死刑。”国王照着王后的话做了,诺巴斯死了以后,国王得到了葡萄园。

后来,神知道了这件事,他非常生气地说,“国王必须被狗吃掉,王后必须被大鸟吃掉。因为他们不是好人,他们拿了本不属于自己的东西。”后来,人们发现了国王和王后的尸体,他们是在郊游的时时候死去的。

童话故事英文(12)

An old woman had a The cat was very old; she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so One day the old cat saw a mouse; she jumped and caught the But she could not bite it; so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite

Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the She began to hit the The cat said, "Do not hit your old I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were "

【译文】

老猫

一位老妇有只猫,这只猫很老,它跑不快了,也咬不了东西,因为它年纪太大了。一天,老猫发现一只老鼠,它跳过去抓这只老鼠,然而,它咬不住这只老鼠。因此,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,因为老猫咬不了它。

于是,老妇很生气,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死。她开始打这只猫,猫说:“不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太老了,对年纪大的不要这么无情,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情。”

童话故事英文(13)

The Fox and the Crow

A Fox once saw a Crow fly off with a piece of cheese in its beak and settle on a branch of a ‘That’s for me, as I am a Fox,’ said Master Reynard, and he walked up to the foot of the ‘Good-day, Mistress Crow,’ he ‘How well you are looking to-day: how glossy your feathers; how bright your I feel sure your voice must surpass that of other birds, just as your figure does; let me hear but one song from you that I may greet you as the Queen of ’ The Crow lifted up her head and began to caw her best, but the moment she opened her mouth the piece of cheese fell to the ground, only to be snapped up by Master ‘That will do,’ said ‘That was all I In exchange for your cheese I will give you a piece of advice for the future .’Do not trust

一次,一个狐狸看到一只乌鸦嘴里衔着一块奶酪飞过并停在了树枝上。“那是给我的,因为我是一只狐狸。”狐狸说道,然后便走到树脚边。“早安,乌鸦女主人,”他哭着说“你今天看上去很好,你的羽毛很有光泽,你的眼睛也闪着光芒,我相信你的歌喉一定比其他鸟儿都好,就像你的羽毛一样;请让我聆听你的歌声,仅仅一首,也许我会把你尊为鸟中之后。”乌鸦听了很高兴,于是就开始展现自己最棒的一面,但是正当她张开嘴,那块奶酪就落到了地上,没想到竟被狐狸抢走了。“行了,”他说道“那是我想要的。那就用这奶酪交换一条对你未来的建议吧。”不要相信奉承者。

童话故事英文(14)

The Miser

A MISER sold all that he had and bought a lump of gold, which he buried in a hole in the ground by the side of an old wall and went to look at One of his workmen observed his frequent visits to the spot and decided to watch his He soon discovered the secret of the hidden treasure, and digging down, came to the lump of gold, and stole The Miser, on his next visit, found the hole empty and began to tear his hair and to make loud A neighbor, seeing him overcome with grief and learning the cause, said, "Pray do not grieve so; but go and take a stone, and place it in the hole, and fancy that the gold is still lying It will do you quite the same service; for when the gold was there, you had it not, as you did not make the slightest use of "

守财奴

有个守财奴变卖了他所有的家产,换回了金块,并秘密地埋在一个地方。他每天走去看 看他的宝藏。有个在附近放羊的牧人留心观察,知道了真情,趁他走后,挖出金块拿走了。 守财奴再来时,发现洞中的金块没有了,便捶胸痛哭。有个人见他如此悲痛,问明原因后, 说道:“喂,朋友,别再难过了,那块金子虽是你买来的,但并不是你真正拥有的。去拿一 块石头来,代替金块放在洞里,只要你心里想着那是块金子,你就会很高兴。这样与你拥有 真正的金块效果没什么不同。依我之见,你拥有那金块时,也从没用过。”

童话故事英文(15)

Once upon a time a wolf was lapping at a When he looked up, he saw a lamb drinking a little lower

"There’s my supper," he "I will find some excuse to catch " Then he called out to the lamb, "How dare you muddle the water?" "No, master," said the "I cannot muddle your water because it runs down from you to "

"Well, then," said the "Why did you call me bad names this time last year?" "It was impossible," said the "I am only six months "

"I don’t care," shouted the "If it was not you, it must be your " After that he rushed at the poor little lamb and ate it

从前,一只狼在溪流喝水,看到一只小羊在下游喝水。

“那是我的晚餐,”狼想,“我要找一个借口吃掉他。”于是,他恶狠狠地对小羊说:“你怎么敢搅浑浊了我的水?”“我没有,先生,”小羊回答说,“我在下游喝水,怎么能搅浑浊你喝的水呢?”

“那么,”狼见此计不成,又说道,“你去年的今天为什么说我的坏话?”“不可能,”小羊说,“我现在才只有六个月大。”

“我不管,”狼说,“如果不是你,就是你的爸爸。”说完,他就冲向小山羊,把他吃掉了。

童话故事英文(16)

Once there were two They were One mouse lived in the country; the other mouse lived in the After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse; he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the " So the City mouse The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the You would live in a nice house made of You would have nice food to You must come and see me at my house in the "

The Country mouse went to the house of the City It was a very good Nice food was set ready for them to But just as they began to eat they heard a great The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and

After some time they came When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the I like living in my hole in the For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and "

【译文】

城里老鼠和乡下老鼠

从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看。”于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看。”

乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。

过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些。”

童话故事英文(17)

One morning a fox sees a

think,"This is my ''

He comes up to the cock and says,"I know

you can sing very you sing for me?''The

cock is closes his eyes and begins

to fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him

The people in the field see the cry,"Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock ''The cock says to the fox,"Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock them it is ''

The fox opens his mouth ang says,"The cock is mine,not ''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the

狐狸和公鸡

一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡。他想:这是我的早餐。

他朝公鸡走来,对他说:“我知道,你能唱得非常好听,你能唱给我听么?”公鸡很高兴。他闭上眼睛开始唱歌。狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了。

在田地里的人们看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了。”公鸡对狐狸说:“狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡。告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的。”

狐狸张开她的嘴说:“公鸡是我的,不是你们的。”就在那时,。公鸡跑到了树底下。

童话故事英文(18)

A Little Ant

Once there was a little She wanted to get married, but she only wanted to marry the strongest

She wanted to marry the strongest creature, but she didn’t know who the strongest creature She saw the wind blow houses So she thought the wind was the strongest She wanted to marry the

But the wind told the little ant that ht wasn’t the strongest There was a tower in the He had stood there for a thousand years against his The tower was the strongest

“Why do you want to marry me?” the wind

“Because you are the strongest creature in the You are strongest than the ” said the

“You are I’m strongest than the But I’m not the strongest creature in the Look, how I’m damaged! Can’t you guess who has done this to me? It’s you, ”

At last, the little ant married her own Because they were the strongest

一只蚂蚁

从前,有一个小蚂蚁想结婚,但她只想嫁给世界上最强打者。

她想嫁给强大者,但她不知道谁才是最强大者。她看到风把房子吹倒了,于是她认为风是最强大的,她要嫁给风。

可风告诉小蚂蚁,他不是最强大者,林中有一座它塔。他顶住风力耸立了一千年,他才是最强大的。

“为什么你要嫁给我?”塔说。

“因为你是最强大的,你甚至比风还强大。”蚂蚁说。

“你说的对,我是比风强大。但我不是最强大的。瞧,我已被损坏成什么样子了。难道你猜不出来是谁把我损坏成这个样子的吗?是你们蚂蚁啊。”塔说。

最后,小蚂蚁嫁给了她的同类,因为他们才是最强大者。

童话故事英文(19)

Legends hold that Shu was the king of the south Hu was the king of the North Sea, and Hun Dun was the king of the

Shu and Hu often visited Hun Dun's kingdom, and Hun Dun always gave them a Shu and Hu decided1 to reciprocate(报答,互换) his They consulted with each other, saying, "Every person has seven apertures4 (eyes, nose, ears and mouth) to see, hear, eat, and breathe, but Hun Dun does not have Let's drill the seven apertures(孔径,开口) for "

Then they drilled an aperture3 each day, and on the seventh day, they completed the seven apertures but Hun Dun

传说故事中,南海的君王叫做“倏”,北海的君王叫做“忽”,中央的帝王叫做“浑沌”。

倏和忽经常在浑沌的国土上见面,浑沌总是很热情地款待它们。倏和忽准备报答浑沌,两人商量说:“人人都有七窍,用来听、吃饭、呼吸,唯独浑沌没有,我们试着给他凿出七窍来吧。”

于是它们一天凿出一个孔窍,到了第七天,七窍是凿成了,但浑沌也死了。

相关推荐

笑猫日记读书心得300字

四年级语文
我读过很多的书比如:《西游记》、《小猪唏哩咕噜》、《笑猫日记》……其中我最喜欢的书是《笑猫日记》,这本书是我妹妹送给我的。《笑猫日记》是杨红樱写的,这一期是幸福的鸭子,这是我在《笑猫日记》里最喜欢的一
展开详情

自然保护区

全科知识
自然保护区是指对有代表性的自然生态系统、珍稀濒危野生动植物物种的天然集中分布、有特殊意义的自然遗迹等保护对象所在的陆地、陆地水域或海域,依法划出一定面积予以特殊保护和管理的区域。自然保护区是一个泛称,
展开详情

童年作文初中范文

九年级语文
我的童年多姿多彩,童年里发生的趣事像天上的星星一样多得数不清。其中最亮最耀眼的还是那一颗。那时一个星期天的中午,妈妈已经睡熟了。那时我才四岁,没什么好玩,在房间里瞎溜达,不知怎样的就来到了镜子前。呀!
展开详情

幸福美满的句子(精品3篇)

句子
幸福美满的句子(1)幸福就在日常的点滴中,感谢命运让我遇见了你!我们总在最不懂爱情的年代,遇见最美好的爱情。你塞满了我的整个过去,却在我的未来永久缺席。一腔爱恨,一场悲欢,一卷青史,一身风尘与沧桑。爱
展开详情

校园青春励志故事(精编4篇)

故事
校园青春励志故事(1)紫苏一直觉得自己能赢得左放,就像拔河,紫苏始终占着上风,左放一直往回拉,紫苏却纹丝不动,最终等左放只好放弃,而紫苏赢的,除了一个华丽的转身,什么都没有。如果说年少时我们不懂爱情,
展开详情

2022年盗墓笔记的语录

笔记
1、就在这个时候,忽然边上有啥东西动了一下,我的神经己经到了极限,差不多被吓死,刚想拉开架势,就有一只手伸了过来,顿时我嘴巴就被人捂住了,身子也被人夹了起来,动弹不得。2、老爷子,下一程咱骑这狗吗,恐
展开详情

爱的成语(必备4篇)

成语
爱的成语(1)关于爱读书的成语好朋友是一本书。读你的微笑,让我感受快乐的力量;读你的妙语,让我感受智慧的力量;读你的善良,让我感受美好的力量,那么,有关爱读书的成语有哪些呢?1、五行俱下:谓读书敏捷神
展开详情

诫子书知识点(合集7篇)

知识点
诫子书知识点(1)一、课题解析诫:告诫、劝勉。子,指诸葛亮的儿子诸葛瞻。书,书信。本文是三国时期政治家诸葛亮写给自己八岁儿子诸葛瞻的一封家,殷殷教诲中蕴含着无限期望。二、走近作者诸葛亮(181~234
展开详情

高三英语听力怎么提高

高三英语
词汇量太少,语法知识缺乏我们听不懂有时是因个别生词造成的,有时是由于对语言结构的不了解造成的。如果我们听到的单词都认识,用法都了解,对句子结构也清楚,我们理解起来就不会有太大困难。大脑反应速度太慢听英
展开详情

有关考试后作文

考试作文
期末考结束了,考师发考卷时,我的心跳顿时加速,连我自己都能听到我的心跳声,那似打鼓的心跳声,好像在诉说:“你惨了!你惨了!”迴音传入我脑中……结果没想到成绩这么理想,语文一百分,数学一百分,英语一百分
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
相约春天500字小学作文 大学专业面试自我介绍模板 考研备考如何高效做笔记 一次考试高三作文 战争与和平读后感读书笔记范文 怎样学好数学的方法总结 好的诗词句子(甄选5篇) 伊豆的舞女读书笔记800字 励志句子英语(优选19篇) 八年级生物总复习计划大全 寒假社会实践心得体会 带德字的成语(集锦6篇) 关于英语学习计划作文 计算机病毒 关于友情的名言警句 营养早餐教案(实用6篇) 2022军训日记300字左右第一天 关于七年级英语知识点 小学教师读书笔记 高一作文范文启蒙老师 竹里馆古诗(通用3篇) 怒吼吧黄河教学反思(精选8篇) 感恩老师作文800字高中范文 高考满分作文 正义名言(汇编16篇) 狼王梦读书心得300字 三十六计读书笔记范文 高二选择议论文800字 勾股定理教案(汇编19篇) 狼图腾读书笔记800字 昙花痛 成长的快乐作文高一800字 五年级理想作文大全 暑假实践报告 我眼中的色彩中考作文 2022年广东中考作文 我和祖父的园子教案(热门5篇) 每日分享正能量句子(优选6篇) 描写清明节扫墓见闻的小学生作文怎么写 普通话水平测试说话稿范文 小学四年级英语重点句型 开头结尾优美句子(集锦4篇) 捏面人教案(热门15篇) 新生入学军训总结 2022坚持高中作文800字 高二政治学习方法技巧(合集7篇) 第一次考试作文 2020大学英语社团活动总结 2022年《地震中的父与子》读后感 读狼图腾有感范文300字 平凡的世界读后感范文1500字 如何学好高中地理 我的好朋友小学精彩作文 教育孩子的问题 暑期社会实践支教心得体会 绿色环保的句子(热门7篇) 读《草虫的村落》有感 高三语文散文阅读探究文本意蕴分析与套路 校园安全知识竞赛主题方案 烙饼问题应用题及答案 黑板报资料 以读书为话题的作文800字 高二生物期末考试复习方法(甄选4篇) 高二地理解题技巧有哪些 中考遐想作文 《鸟巢》阅读答案(汇总19篇) 留守儿童的家庭教育 关于一次考试的作文 语文知识竞赛题(精编3篇) 浅谈家庭教育对孩子成长的重要性 高考每月大事:家长关心的6大问题,全国教育大会回应了 中考语文阅读专项训练—第 英语的学习计划 教师节送什么礼物好 应用题的解题技巧 穿靴子穿的猫读后感范文300字 八年级有关语文知识要点梳理 约分的教学设计(合集6篇) 体育教案网(集合3篇) 《秋天的怀念》阅读答案(汇编16篇) 2022年军训教官经典语录 高一的英语单词附音标 英语新课标学习心得体会 幼儿故事课件(汇编10篇) 经典革命影视小兵张嘎观后感范文300字 英语学习计划 中小学生安全教育知识讲座 笑猫日记读书心得300字 学校五好学生个人事迹材料 高二语文学习方法 法布尔的故事(汇总7篇) 历史高考复习冲刺的三要诀,突出主干知识 侧重综合能力 八年级英语学习方法 优秀村主任先进事迹材料 七年级生物人教版知识点 提高初二数学的五个措施 《狼来了》的小学生读书笔记 高三数学一轮复习方法大全(优质4篇) 相处有道600字小学作文 安全谚语(必备20篇) 纸的发明教案(必备8篇) 赞美的成语大全(集锦5篇) 四年级上册语文课文(1-5课) 考试的作文 高中语文必背古诗词 体育教师实习心得 三只小熊教案(精选8篇) 钟楼古村落 中考叙述作文600字 部队军训方案范文 高考语文诗歌一轮辅导 西游记读书笔记 信息技术课件(实用18篇) 我的价值观800字议论文 银行营销经验心得体会范文 保安个人先进事迹材料 人教版初一英语知识点 小学生写考试的作文400字 消防安全知识管理制度 离别的古诗(热门4篇) 关于实践心得作文 棋王教学设计(汇编3篇) 奋发向上崇德向善读书笔记1000字 超市社会实践心得 蝴蝶的一生教案(精品8篇) 黄鹂 吹起羌笛跳锅庄教学反思(实用4篇) 谦虚谨慎的名言(推荐3篇) 挑山工教学反思(汇集18篇) 小学生日记:圣诞节 描写人物紧张的句子(推荐6篇) 法院实习自我鉴定表自我鉴定 个人事迹材料 幼儿篮球教学计划(通用10篇) 下成语(精选15篇) 孔子经典语录锦集 机械毕业论文题目(汇集5篇) 英语学习经验总结 中考满分作文 七年级下册的政治知识点 2022年基督山伯爵读后感范文500字 高中生军训生活心得小结 期中考的作文 初中新生军训日记范文 关于活动的小学生日记 诚信高三议论文800字 高考语文的答题技巧 阿西莫夫短文两篇教案(精编6篇) 小学四年级作文:友谊之桥 定格记忆550字七年级作文 激励自己的名言 毕业经验交流会心得 《十万个为什么》读书笔记 大拇哥教案(汇总5篇) 实践活动心得 认识立体图形教学设计(精编4篇) 大卫·科波菲尔读书笔记 考试之后作文【推荐】 农业区位因素教案(热门6篇) 传奇故事(汇编15篇) 2022感谢相遇高一作文800字 坚毅500字话题作文 最有效的小学生英语学习方法 小学二年级作文:称赞 人教版上册英语知识点(精编17篇) 你一生的故事(精编4篇) 大学英语自我介绍 高考数学最易混淆知识点及大题解题方法 模拟法庭实践心得体会 写雨的诗歌(必备9篇) 2022高考英语优秀作文 分数的再认识说课稿(合集8篇) 平方千米教学反思(合集15篇) 议论文写作素材(推荐3篇) 初三历史知识点总结人教版 提高高二历史成绩方法和答题技巧 六年级作文《校园一角》 最全四年级家乡作文大全 小升初语文考试必背80句古诗词填空(附答案) 英语语法学习方法 阅读草房子的读书笔记范文 播音专业实践心得体会 小学生笑话适合小学生听的笑话 赵州桥读后感范文 考试的风波 初二语文课文知识点归纳 高中数学必修四复习(汇总5篇) 高中化学选修五的知识点 四年级应用题加答案 小学阅读之星事迹材料 外研社高中英语知识点总结 提高高考英语听力成绩的方法有哪些 《抽打心中的樱桃花》阅读答案 制作灯笼教案(汇集4篇) 英语学习心得 绿野仙踪读书心得 高三一模考试复习的方法(汇总4篇) 音乐感恩的心教案(汇集10篇) 金色花教案(汇总16篇) 2022高考英语满分作文