张*** 22-03-10 小考辅导

实例1:

假如你有两位同学——芳芳和明明,参加了上星期二学校组织的英语演讲比赛,他们的不同表现使你深有感触。请你根据下列表各中的内容提示写一篇英语短文。

参考词汇:英语演讲比赛 English Speech Contest

要求:

词数:80~100个

短文开头已给出,不计入总词数

要点齐全,行文连贯,可适当发挥

Last Tuesday Fangfang and Mingming entered the English Speech Contest in our What they did make me think

Before the contest, Fangfang

范文1

Last Tuesday Fangfang and Mingming entered the English Speech Contest in our What they did make me think

Before the contest, Fangfang thought her English was the So shespent lots of time picking some beautiful clothes for herself instead of trying to work hard at English for the As a result, she didn't do well in the contest because she hadn't got ready for the

But Mingming was different from He worked hard at Englishand asked others for Especially, his leg was hurt two days before the contest, but he never gave In the end, he won the

No doubt, from Mingming we should learn : No pains, No From now on, I mush learn

范文2

Before the contest, Fangfang thought she was good at English, and that she didn't need to spend more time on the contest at She alwaysconsidered picking some beautiful clothes for the But Mingming was He worked hard at English and asked others for Though he had hurt his leg two days before the contest, he never gave

In the end, Fangfang didn't get ready well At the contest, she was so nervous that she she But Mingming won because of his

In my opinion, we should learn from Mingming: Work hard and make progress every

范文3

Before the contest, Fangfang thought that she was good at So it wasn't necessary to spend lots of time preparing for the What she only thought was what clothes should wear, which make herself more beautiful at the At last, she was too nervous to finish the contestbecause she didn't get ready very

Instead, Mingming had been working at English and asking others for What's more, he had hurt his leg two days before the But he had never given As the result, he won the

I think we should learn from Mingming: Work hard and never give

实例2:

生活是丰富多彩的,没有爱好的人生是不完整的人生。亲爱的同学,在生活中,你有什么兴趣爱好吗?这个兴趣爱好是怎样培养起来的?它给你的生活增添了哪些色彩?请你以 “My Hobby”为题,结合自己的亲身经历写一篇短文。(词数80个左右)

要求:

语句通顺,合乎逻辑,书写规范。

文中不得出现真实的姓名和学校名称。

范文1

Reading is my When I was seven years old, one day, I read a comic book about how a girl beat a I was moved deeply by the then on I became interested in reading

Reading can not only kill the time, but also, more importantly, help improve my And books can teach me how to be a good Books can also solve many problems for

In a word, reading books can make my life I will read more good books to improve myself in the

范文2

My favourite hobby is watching movies in the Three years ago, while I was watching the adventure 3D film Avatar in the cinema, I was attracted by the beautiful It was so creative that it made me enjoy a From then on, I became a movie

Now, when I am tired, I go to the When I am happy, I go to the cinema, On the one hand, movies can make me On the other hand, I can learn lots of knowledge from

相关推荐