爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

travel英语作文(精选14篇)

travel英语作文(精选14篇)

真*** 23-02-16 英语作文

travel英语作文(1)

For most people, they will choose to travel during holiday because they want to relieve themselves from the high pressure of However, it happens quite often that people often ran into traffic jams on the way to Some people think that we can relax ourselves by traveling no matter of how many people Some people would rather to stay in home than going out to travel because they think there are too many people swarm into the scenic In my point of view, I would rather to stay indoors rather than going out to Reasons are listed

Firstly, during holiday, so many people swarm into the travel spots that we can’t enjoy ourselves to the For most people, they want to travel because during holiday, they can have several days to relieve themselves by However, so many people crowd together will make their tour lose the original

Secondly, during holiday, price will be rising It is known to all that you need to spend much more to buy things or taking bus or any other transportation since many retailers will raise goods’ price during this holiday to get fat

All in all, travel during holiday is not a good choice for us since its inconvenience in traveling among a huge crowd of people and also the dramatically high price for goods and transportations will let us pay extra

travel英语作文(2)

It's so convenient and interesting to join a tourist When you travel with a tourist group, you don’t need to book plane and train tickets, and you don't have to care about where to live and what to eat either, because the travel agency will arrange everything for All you need to do is to follow the tour They will take you to all the places of They will tell you stories about the interesting places and help you to learn local This is called a package

A cruise trip is so comfortable and You travel on a large sea cruiser and enjoy the beautiful When you come up to a nice place, you can get off the cruiser and visit When you are on board, you can lie on the deck, watching the blue sky, the white cloud and the bright sun, and you will be free from Besides, there are so many nice activities on the For example, you can watch movies; you can see concerts; you can go swimming in the swimming pool; you can play cards; you can play golf; you can watch wonderful performances; and you can also attend dancing Nothing could be more wonderful and

Nowadays, backpacking tour has become so It's not just a low-cost travel for budget travelers, but also a nice When you have a backpacking tour, you can use public transportations like buses and subways and stay in hostels instead of big hotels, which can save you a lot of Today, this kind of travel is especially popular with young people, because they can discover the interesting places and know more about the local cultures by It's so

If you want to have a better understanding of a place, you can have a slow When you have a slow travel, you had better spend at least one week living in one place, stay with a local family and visit interesting sites near your living instead of rushing around for a long day to see the In this way, you can make more local friends, taste local food, and know the local traditions and customs Only so can you become more knowledgeable and widen your

It depends on your need to choose the way you want to

travel英语作文(3)

Traveling is usually There are always too many people in the places of interest in China and it is crowed everywhere, when it comes to the golden weeks, this situation could be Just imagine that you are waiting in line, hungry and All you want is a ticket that can get through the door to see the beautiful You may complain: “why am I coming to the terrible place? Why I do this to myself?” If you are unlucky, you may encounter a bad guide who forces you to shop here and How horrible it is! What’s worse, you may spend more money than usually

Why don’t you just stay at home and enjoy the cozy life? You don’t need to go outside to see the view, you can just turn on the TV or computer, the amazing view will represent in front of You not only save a large sum of money, but also your precious And you can do other things too, such as watching a classic movie, chatting with friends on the phone or surfing the This could be so much fun! Therefore, I prefer to stay at home instead of going

travel英语作文(4)

I like to read the travel books so I can see all kinds of beautiful Reading someone else’s story makes me feel so excited, I want to be part of them, just take a bag and then go out for So I must learn to be independent, when I grow up, I can travel alone, appreciating the different

travel英语作文(5)

Nowadays, people prefer to travel by This is because air travel has some First of all, airplane, the miracle created by man, is the fastest means of It takes the least time for one to travel by air from one place to Besides, traveling by air is convenient and Friendly air hostesses are affectionate and They look after passengers all the way to their In addition, on long distance flights there are films and music for people to entertain

As a popular saying goes, "Everything has two " The same is true of air It has some disadvantages, For one thing, air travel is The average Chinese are not rich enough to afford expensive air So they prefer to take trains, which save a lot of For another, although passengers are assured of their safety, they are still worried about it during the journey because flying always involves more or less

As far I am concerned, the advantages mentioned above exceed the If I were given choice between traveling by air and by train, I would certainly prefer the former, especially the long distance journey, because time is the most important thing I have to take into consideration whatever I

travel英语作文(6)

There is a saying that “You can either travel or read,but either your body or soul must be on the ” With the improvement of living standards, more and more people have time and money to During traveling, one can meet various people, make new friends and experience various lifestyles of different

Almost everyone has their own favorite place to travel because of specific reasons, such as the people, climate or scenery of that place, the influence of friends or some beautiful memories and so

Nowadays, people do not have to think much about People can travel by car or driving themsleves to near places, or by train, plane to far , if you have a place want to travel, just go and relax

travel英语作文(7)

I think there is no one would say “no” to People love travel, for it can make them relax and widen their Some people like to travel with friends, because they want to share the pleasure of traveling, and they think the journey will be much easier for they can take care of each While some people like to travel alone, they can go anywhere in They don’t have to care about what the partner’s In my opinion, I’m much preferred to travel with friends, but I always have an urge to travel

Firstly, I was told that travel alone can help people to grow up quickly, and that’s what I really If you travel alone, you have to do everything by yourself in the journey, for instance, to buy a ticket, to book hotel, and ask That maybe just a small case for extrovert, but for introvert, like me, it’s really a big I remember the first time I go to travel with friends and my little brother, they did everything, and I just follow and had I even too shame to check into a hotel, and my little brother did it for I was humiliated for So, travel alone could force introvert to do the things that you don’t dare to It could help you to build an outgoing For extrovert, travel alone could enhance your ability to handle emergence

Secondly, travel alone gives you peace of Image that, you walking alone in the beach, there are no sounds of human beings, just burst of sound You close your eyes, enjoy the moment, you will feel

In short, travel alone could be loneliness and dangerous, especially for girls, but it’s worth having a try for the beautiful scene in the journey, it seems like all the things are just exist for

travel英语作文(8)

As the National Day came, I have a vacation, so I made the plan to go out and travel to the different Last year, I went to the big cities, like Shanghai, there were so many people, I could hardly see the tourist So this year, I decided to go to the small place, Wu But the result is almost the same, so many people were around

When I arrived at Wu Zhou, I was attracted by its beautiful scenery, though the city is small, the water and the mountain are around the city, which makes the city beautiful and The city is famous for the food, especially the restaurant which below the Baiyun I thought it maybe a little more people, so I woke up early in the morning for avoiding the summit I came to the restaurant at about 7 o’clock, there were a lot of people standing in the long It needs to take about two hour for me to get a table!

Now I have learned a lesson, it is better not to take a trip in the festival, I need to miss the time if I want to travel in a comfortable

travel英语作文(9)

When my parents take me to another city, I will write down the happy things in my So next time when I read these travel diaries, the happy time will make me think of the beautiful scenery in my life, then I will have the motivation to Now I have two travel These precious experiences make my life

travel英语作文(10)

When I learned English, I had no idea why would I learn it, but as I was in high school, my English teacher showed me many things about the foreign country, then I came to know what the foreign country was They are so different from China, the world is so big, I must travel abroad someday, I want to see the other countries, having access to their I am very interested in the culture, I know our country’s culture well, I want to know more I learn thatParisis very fashionable,Egyptis an old city with its famous tower,Veniceis a water city, all of there are so interesting to English is a basic tool that I can communicate with the world, so I must learn English well, making enough money and realize my

travel英语作文(11)

Nowadays, with long holidays at hand, traveling has become a new trend for us to relax ourselves outside Some people even had made a plan for it a long time before the holiday They usually travel with good friends or travel along; only few people take their parents into travel However, I think it is high time for us to travel with

In the first place, we should spend more time with According to research, if we come home 5 days a year, spend 4 hours a day with parents, it would be less than 300 hours of 30 years, which means 25 We could see it now that there is not much time for us to spend with our parents after we go to work or have our own Hence, we should travel with our

In the second place, parents used to took us to travel when we were young, why don’t we take them as return when we are capable to do It is not the matter of we are set free from parents, we are not a traitorous teenager anymore, and we have time and money, of course we should take a trip with Holiday would be a good time for us to travel with parents, just like the old

To summarize, we should make a plan for parents in Holiday is a great gift for us and our

travel英语作文(12)

Thanks to my parents, I have been to many I feel so lucky to witness the scenery by my I love to travel since I was very I have made up my mind that I must continue my journey on my As I grow up, I have planned some trips and learned a

Travel helps me to be For many people, they trend to travel by groups, which is very The companies plan everything for them, and they just need to follow the But as for me, I only enjoy traveling freely, so I will scan a lot of information and select the useful I learn the history and culture of the countries and get to know all kinds of

The most important thing of travel is to broaden my When my friends talk about the beautiful places from the textbook, I will tell them that I have been there and can give them my The way I talk and the knowledge I offer to them make me stand out and I am so proud of

travel英语作文(13)

Many people like They just feel happy when But not many people will think the meaning of What is the meaning of travel? Actually, one of the meanings is to find Putting aside all the trouble to enjoy themselves usually makes people There is another important It is to learn To go out for a visit can enlarge people’s People can learn a lot from Therefore, sometimes we will find that some people will be different after they return home from It is because they learn the true meaning of

travel英语作文(14)

在平日的学习、工作和生活里,大家对作文都不陌生吧,借助作文可以提高我们的语言组织能力。还是对作文一筹莫展吗?以下是小编为大家收集的大学英语作文:旅游方式 Different Means of Travelling,欢迎大家分享。

It’s so convenient and interesting to join a tourist group. When you travel with a tourist group, you don’t need to book plane and train tickets, and you don’t have to care about where to live and what to eat either, because the travel agency will arrange everything for you. All you need to do is to follow the tour guides. They will take you to all the places of interest. They will tell you stories about the interesting places and help you to learn local culture. This is called a package tour.

参加旅行团既方便又有趣。

当你和旅游团一起旅游时,你不需要预定飞机票、火车票,也不用关心住哪里,吃什么,因为旅行社会为你安排好一切。

你只要跟着导游走就可以了。

他们会带你去看名胜古迹。

告诉你一些有趣地方的故事,帮助你了解当地文化。

这就叫做包办旅行。

A cruise trip is so comfortable and relaxing. You travel on a large sea cruiser and enjoy the beautiful scenery. When you come up to a nice place, you can get off the cruiser and visit there. When you are on board, you can lie on the deck, watching the blue sky, the white cloud and the bright sun, and you will be free from stress. Besides, there are so many nice activities on the cruise. For example, you can watch movies; you can see concerts; you can go swimming in the swimming pool; you can play cards; you can play golf; you can watch wonderful performances; and you can also attend dancing parties. Nothing could be more wonderful and relaxing.

乘船游览很舒服,也很放松。

坐在大型海上巡洋舰上欣赏美丽的风景。

船开到一个好地方的时候,你可以下船游览。

在船上的时候可以躺在甲板上,看着蓝天,白云和灿烂的太阳,这样可以从压力中得到解脱。

除此之外,游轮上还有很多有趣的活动。

例如,可以看电影;可以看到演唱会;可以去游泳池游泳;可以玩牌;可以打高尔夫;可以观看精彩的表演;也可以参加舞会。

没有什么比这更美妙、更令人放松的了。

Nowadays, backpacking tour has become so popular. It’s not just a low-cost travel for budget travelers, but also a nice entertainment. When you have a backpacking tour, you can use public transportations like buses and subways and stay in hostels instead of big hotels, which can save you a lot of money. Today, this kind of travel is especially popular with young people, because they can discover the interesting places and know more about the local cultures by themselves. It’s so exciting.

如今,背包旅行变得非常流行。

这不仅是预算有限的旅行者的低成本旅行,也是一种很不错的娱乐。

背包旅行的时候,你可以使用公共交通工具,如巴士和地铁,住在青年旅社而不是大酒店,这可以节省很多钱。

如今,这种旅行特别受年轻人的欢迎,因为他们可以自己发现有趣的地方,了解当地的文化。

这也是非常令人兴奋的。

If you want to have a better understanding of a place, you can have a slow travel. When you have a slow travel, you had better spend at least one week living in one place, stay with a local family and visit interesting sites near your living instead of rushing around for a long day to see the must-sees. In this way, you can make more local friends, taste local food, and know the local traditions and customs deeper. Only so can you become more knowledgeable and widen your experience.

如果你想更好地了解一个地方,你可以计划慢节奏的旅行。

一般最好至少住在一个地方一个星期,住在一个当地的'家庭里面,参观附近有趣的景点,而不是奔波一整天去看那些必看的景点。

通过这种方式,你可以结交更多的当地朋友,品尝当地的食物,更深入地了解当地的传统和习俗。

只有这样,你才能变得更有知识,拓宽你的经验。

It depends on your need to choose the way you want to travel.

选择哪种旅游方式是基于个人的需求。

相关推荐

我的大学读书笔记

笔记
《我的大学》这是苏联作家高尔基的著作,是高尔基三部曲的第三部。讲了:在一个中学生的股动下,阿廖沙来到喀山准备读大学,却发现梦想根本实现不了,只好在复杂的生活环境中小心工作,并认识了很多有思想的热心人,
展开详情

松鼠教学设计及反思(通用3篇)

教学设计
松鼠教学设计及反思(1)《松鼠》教学设计及反思教学目标:1、有感情地朗读课文,理解课文资料。2、了解松鼠的外形特点和生活习性,激发学生喜爱动物的感情和保护动物的意识。教学重点:了解松鼠的外形特点和生活
展开详情

我是小小推销员口语交际教学设计(推荐4篇)

教学设计
我是小小推销员口语交际教学设计(1)一、游戏导入,激发兴趣1.导入:同学们知道什么是“推销”吗?你们知道有关推销的故事吗?2.学生讲述故事。从故事中你受到什么启发?还知道哪些推销商品的知识呢?3.揭题
展开详情

雨的交响曲500字小学作文

五年级语文
春雨柔软,下雨粗犷,秋雨苍凉,冬雨肃杀,因季节变化,情调各异。但是雨色一样美丽,雨声一样动听。窗外的雨一直下,四周几乎没有人,只看到上班族打着伞一路小跑,正在赶时间。路边的水溅在他们的裤角,发出“啪啪
展开详情

个人先进事迹材料

先进事迹材料
xx如今已在本岗位连续工作20个年头,已是是所在岗位员工的大姐和榜样。在班中大事做指导,小事不计较,乐于做好业务技术上的传帮带,处处起表率作用。一、所在岗位是一面旗帜xx在工作中时刻牢记着企业核心价值
展开详情

励志电影《叫我第一名》观后感

名人名言
今天,我看了一部励志电影:《叫我第一名》。影片中的主人公科恩在六岁时有了一个终身陪伴他的“伙伴”——妥瑞症。他时常不受控制的抽搐,发出像犬吠一样怪声。因此,同学们嘲笑他,歧视他,老师也不断的呵斥他。但
展开详情

羚羊木雕读后感1000字范文

七年级语文
有这么一本书,它历经岁月的洗炼,它温暖了你我的心灵。对,这本书就是——《羚羊木雕》。一本清淡质朴,感情真实流露,歌颂友谊的书。今天,再次捧起《羚羊木雕》这本书,有了更深一层的理解。那天,天上下着雪,吃
展开详情

高中历史基础知识大全

高三历史
美国的对外扩张政策美国对外扩张分为三个阶段:即19世纪上半期的美洲大陆扩张阶段、19世纪末和20世纪早期的海外扩张阶段和二战后的全球扩张阶段。对外扩张政策则经历了由门罗主义、大棒政策、门户开放、金元外
展开详情

不一样650字优秀范文

五年级语文
父爱是什么?宠爱,溺爱,错!错!错,在我的人生中,父爱永远是一言不发。有一次,我和爸爸妈妈去爬山,爸爸对我说:“你肯定爬不上去,还是坐在山脚下等我们下来吧!”我心想:“可别小瞧我,到时候我赢了,你们可
展开详情

钓鱼的启示优秀教案(精编8篇)

教案
钓鱼的启示优秀教案(1)教学目标1、知识与技能(1)正确、流利、有感情地朗读课文(2)理解课文内容,仔细体会“我”的心理变化过程.(3)从作者钓鱼的启示中受到教育,懂得要严格按道德标准来约束、规范自己
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
《白发》阅读答案 考试进行曲作文 小马过河优秀教学设计(优选5篇) 中考作文 为考试加油的暖心句子_2022鼓励考生的一句话(集合6篇) 儿童经典绕口令大全 中考满分作文600字 选择正确的方法800字满分作文 高考冲刺英语考点梳理 值得借鉴的试题答案 江南的冬景教学设计(通用5篇) 高三语文作文800字 高二化学重点知识点归纳 考研英语的复习步骤及建议 生活需要坚持500字话题作文 典故故事(热门18篇) 大学转专业申请书范文 不平凡的青春演讲稿_五四青年节演讲稿 人教版八年级上册英语知识点 x的绕口令(精品16篇) 写景作文1000(通用8篇) 考试的启示 部编版语文一年级知识点归纳 高一英语必修一课文翻译 与梦想同行550字六年级作文 小学生日记:我最喜爱的一本书 奉献800字高三议论文范文 三字经的读书笔记 高三月考作文800字2022 亲情永不下岗650字优秀范文 汤姆叔叔的小屋读书心得感悟范文500字 长春版二年级语文知识点 简爱读书笔记600字 读《晏子使楚》有感 金色的脚印读书笔记 高中英语语法总结大全 高一必修二语文诗经氓课件 高中历史工业革命知识点 考研英语答案(汇总7篇) 关于中考作文 高中英语学习心得体会 2022年春天话题作文500字 亚历山大·佩恩 母亲的阅读答案(汇总20篇) 管理故事(集锦16篇) 植树节诗句(实用3篇) 高二爱的奉献议论文800字 中国的民族教学反思(汇编7篇) 白发阅读答案(甄选18篇) 珍贵的礼物高一作文 小公主读书笔记 高考数学易错点整理及解题的方法技巧 杨氏之子扩写 细节决定成败500字优秀作文 有关中考满分作文 大卫科波菲尔阅读笔记初一 百源川池 中考满分作文精选 机场安检实践心得 狼王梦读书心得体会 义务劳动实践心得体会 去图书馆教学反思(甄选10篇) 我喜欢的职业普通话说话范文 教师节的回忆 高二物理公式总结 朋友船教案(优选8篇) 高中语文记叙文答题技巧(汇编5篇) 化工实践心得体会 故乡情怀500字初中作文 故事大道理(必备16篇) 七年级上册政治知识点归纳 建善寺 拥有自信初中精彩范文 姥家门前唱大戏阅读答案 播音主持诗歌朗诵稿(集锦9篇) 中考作文 诗歌摘抄(必备17篇) 三毛《痴心石》阅读答案 九年级化学练习册答案 《爱的教育》读书笔记插图 等待春天500字初中作文 矛盾的故事(甄选7篇) 个人先进事迹材料 苏教版二年级数学知识点总结 英语学习暑假计划 正能量激励销售的句子(合集3篇) 大学军训体验感悟感言 穷人教案(集锦20篇) 心理教师家庭教育讲座观后感 实践基地心得体会 中小学生游泳安全注意事项 愚公移山故事(甄选7篇) 消防安全知识培训主持稿 养老院社会实践心得体会 刻舟求剑教案(精选10篇) 普通话考试命题说话 开题报告指导意见(汇总3篇) 孔乙己续写作文 师范生教育见习心得范文 社会实践心得 《好汉查理》读后感范文 2022年唯美悲伤签名 北师大一年级数学知识点总结 中学生新学期学习计划(甄选16篇) 关于数学的名言警句(精选100句) 中国古代历史故事详解 实践心得作文 读狼图腾有感1000字 世界名著爱的教育读书心得 中学生读书笔记700字 律师事务所社会实践心得体会 指印画教案(集锦10篇) 注册会计师工作职责 司马光的故事(合集5篇) 昆虫记阅读笔记 高二数学教案模板参考 服装销售的实习报告 一次难忘的考试初中作文 关于大学英语作文 安全知识作文 大学生会计专业实习报告 高中历史知识点总结必修一到三 三位数加减法的估算教学反思(精品5篇) 新生军训600字感言 小学五年级上册语文课外阅读理解练习题 匆匆读书笔记 高三励志英语演讲稿 高一英语40个英语写作加分句型 中考满分作文 高中文科数学总复习(实用4篇) 培根随笔优秀的读书笔记 中考作文写作技巧 一年级语文《小蜗牛》课后练习题 高考倒计时30天文科学习经验梳理 初一生物下册知识点总结 京都四味烧排骨 霸王龙故事(通用3篇) 以今天真好为话题的小学生日记 小学二年级学生的学习计划 高二抒情作文范文 《赏识你的学生》读书笔记 有关一次的考试作文300字 一去二三里古诗(必备15篇) 《班主任工作漫谈》读书笔记 六年级作文《劳动的开端》 会计电算化模拟试题(甄选9篇) 遵义市中考作文600字 有关以考试的作文300字 高三地理得分技巧 税率的教学反思(通用5篇) 保育员考试试题及答案 设计师个人工作总结范文 高二文科生学习计划 2022年新生军训感悟范文总结 大学英语作文 文学院口号军训范文 2年级学写日记怎么写?附范文 关于学习方法的作文 以春节为话题的三年级作文 2022成人高考自学技巧方法 伊豆的舞女读后感范文800字 zhchshr教案(通用4篇) 快乐读书吧读读童话故事教学设计(合集6篇) 英语教师网络学习心得 初一新时代好少年事迹材料300字 鼹鼠的月亮河读书笔记 小学三年级语文学习目标与方法 他山之石 可以攻玉 高三政治主观题常见题型 高考数学指导方法:135学霸笔记分享 猜谜语及脑筋急转弯(优质3篇) 关于四季的诗歌(必备7篇) 励志的小故事100字(精编6篇) 初一历史上册知识点重点 2022高三作文痕迹800字 《假如给我三天光明》读书笔记大全 祖父的园子读后感 高中政治必修二的考点整理 数学题型分析及总结大全 我的同桌作文300字 暑假社会实践心得体会 风雨吟教案(集合3篇) 名著阅读《骆驼祥子》有感优秀范文800字 雪莲花 小学数学口算方法总结 三年级数学学习方法 高一英语学习方法梳理 黑与白美术教案(推荐3篇) 爱情小故事字(优选8篇) 大学英语作文 关于老师的名人名言 第一次考试作文 家庭教育存在的问题与对策 关于父爱的感人故事(推荐4篇) 旅游社会实践心得体会 谈谈社会公德普通话说话考试范文 高三生物专项题型突破 折纸教案(精选17篇) 大学专业自荐信 高考考号忘记了怎么办呢