爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

有一首英文歌是男女唱的?

首页

有一首英文歌是男女唱的?

有一首英文歌是男女唱的,我只记得那个女的有一句是唱 I Be the one to 求歌名!!

提交回答

全部答案

2018-02-12 18:21:29
  •   I wanted you
    By Ina
    歌词:
    Lately I've been thinking about what I can do 
    I've been stressing to fall back in love with you 
    I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through 
    But I can't go on this way。
       I've got to stop it babe You've been wonderful in all that you can be But it hurts when you say that you understand me So believe me。
       I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you I've been pushing hard to open up the door Trying to take us back to where we were before But I'm done。
       I just can't do this anymore 'Cuz we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending now We've been walking around in circles for some time And I think we should head for the finish line So believe me。
       I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you I, I。
      。 I'm so sorry baby But I, I。。 I gotta pack up and leave But I, I'll always remember how we came close 。。
      to being how I wanted to be I wanted you baby I wanted you I wanted you to be there when I fall I wanted you to see me through it all I wanted you to be the one I loved I wanted you, I wanted you I wanted you to hold me in my sleep I wanted you to show me what I need I wanted you to know just how down deep I wanted you, I wanted you 或 I'll be the one who wants to love you more Celine Dion: To Love You More Take me back in the arms I love 接受我,回到我所爱的怀里 Need me like you did before 需要我,像你从前那样 Touch me once again 再一次的触摸我 And remember when 当(你)想起 There was no one that you wanted more 没人比你要求更多的那段日子 Don't go you know you will break my heart 别走,你知道你会伤我的心 She won't love you like I will 她不会,像我那样的爱你 I'm the one who'll stay 我才是那个会留下来的人 When she walks away 当她远离的时候 And you know I'll be standing here still 你知道我仍将会在这守候着 I'll be waiting for you 我会等待着你 Here inside my heart 就在我心里 I'm the one who wants to love you more 我就是那个想更爱你的人 You will see I can give you 你将知道我可以给你 Everything you need 你需要的每样东西 Let me be the one to love you more 让我是那个能爱你更多的人吧 See me as if you never knew 看着我,彷佛你从不知道 Hold me so you can't let go 抱紧我,所以你才不会放手 Just believe in me 你就相信我 I will make you see 我会让你看见 All the things that your heart needs to know 所有你心里需要知道的事情 I'll be waiting for you 我会等待着你 Here inside my heart 就在我心里 I'm the one who wants to love you more 我就是那个想更爱你的人 You will see I can give you 难道你不知道我可以给你 Everything you need 你需要的每样东西 Let me be the one to love you more 让我是那个能爱你更多的人吧 some way all the love that we had can be saved 总有某种方法,我们能挽救回曾拥有的爱 Whatever it takes we'll find a way 不管需要什麽,我们都能找到方法 believe in me相信我 I will make you see 我会让你看见 All the things that your heart needs to know 所有你心里需要知道的事情 I'll be waiting for you 我会等待着你 Here inside my heart 就在我心里 I'm the one who wants to love you more 我就是那个想更爱你的人 You will see I can give you 你将知道我可以给你 Everything you need 你需要的每样东西 Let me be the one to love you more 让我是那个能爱你更多的人 。

2018-02-12 18:21:29

类似问题

换一换
  • 欧美流行乐 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60