爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

我该怎么办? 被拒签两次了?

首页

我该怎么办? 被拒签两次了?

被拒签两次了,我该怎么办?,如题,我在今年已经被拒签两次了,第一次是4月21日,第二次是5月21日。我是因为通过一家机构,认识了现在的男朋友或者叫亲密朋友,他在3月21来中国和我见面的。4月份他下邀请函来邀请我去澳大利亚看看他的情况,然后我就准备一些东西,两次拒签的理由都差不多,我的工作(因为我是自己开了一家中医按摩店,但是没有税金,水电费也是房东代收,公章什么的就更没有了),我不知道该如何证明我的工作;金钱(第一次我很傻,以为有他的资金证明就可以了,所以我没有任何资金方面的准备,拒签也是理所当然的,而第二次我准备了五万元冻结,但是还是没过);还有我从来没有给签证官写过东西,因为自己没经验,所以什么信都没有,请大家帮忙出出主意,我已经焦头烂额了。 这是第二次拒签的理由: this section details the requirement you did  not meet。 you did not satisfy subclause 676.211,which reads that: the applicant satisfies the minister that the applicant's expressed intention to only visit australia is genuine. in assessing whether or not you intend a genuine visit i have taken into account the information provided in your application and supporting documents,relating to your personal circumstances,commitments,incentive to return home,financial situation and your ability to support yourself while in australia. i note that this is your second application for a tourist visa to vist rodney who resides in australia and is an australian citizen ,your previous application was refused as the delegate was not satisfied that a genuine visit was intended due to insufficient incentives for your return.i note with this application that you have not provided any additional information to address the concerns raised in your previous application. as such,i remain unsatisfied that you intend a genuine visit only and must refuse your application. review rights  according to subsection 338 of the migration act 1958,a decision to refuse to grant a visa is a decision reviewable by the migration review tribunal if the visa that the non-citizen has applied for cannot be granted while the non-citizen is in the migration zone ,and a criterion for the grant of that visa is that the non-citizen intends to visit an australian citizen,or an australian permanent resident,who is a parent,spouse,child,brother or sister of the non-citizen. further,particulars of the relative concerned must be included in the application. as yoy did no declare in your application from that you would be visiting a parent,spouse,child,brother or sister who has australian citizenship or permanent residence,this decision to refuse to grant the tourist(class tr)visa for which you applied is not a decision that can be reviewed by MRT under subsection 338(7)of the act. please note that no further assessmen of this application can be taken at this office. if you still wish to visit australia,it is open to you to lodge a fresh application if you feel that you can provide sufficient evidence that you meet the criteria for the grant of a visitor visa .i encourage you to carefully consider this option before lodging a fresh application,as visa application charger cannot be refunded following an unsuccessful application .without pre-empting the outcome of any fresh application,experience shows that if a fresh application does not contain any new information,it is unlikely that the decision would be any different from any previous application. 上面的我看得懂,下面那几段就不知道是什么意思了,我知道我的东西准备不齐全,但是我不知道该怎么办。请大家帮忙~ 谢谢。

提交回答

全部答案

2016-05-31 14:05:08
  • 引用  “原帖由 三牛 于 2010-5-23 22 发表 你这个移民倾向太明显。。。。 ” 我也觉得是这样的。

张***

• 2016-05-31 14:05:08
  • 你这个移民倾向太明显。。。。

我***

• 2016-05-31 14:05:08
  • 昨天和他聊天以后,他说他再次来中国,然后和我一起到上海的大使馆面签,但是面签还不是需要这些东西,如果不解决,那将又是拒签。我不敢再第三次拒签了,很怕~