爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

谁有现代大学英语精读第二版第二册课后习题答案?

首页

谁有现代大学英语精读第二版第二册课后习题答案?

谁有现代大学英语精读第二版第二册课后习题答案?

提交回答

全部答案

2017-05-08 15:03:33
  •   第一单元:PART2:Susan lost her legs because of / in a car accident。 For a time, she didn't know how to face up to the fact that she would never (be able to) walk again。
       One day, while scanning ( through ) books, a true story caught her eye/she was attracted by a true story。 It gave a vivid description of how a disabled girl became a writer。
       Greatly inspired, Susan made up her mind to read as much as she could, and what's more, she wanted to write stories about her own childhood。
       Susan began to feel that she, too, would finally be able to lead a useful life。 第二单元:It is not easy to keep in touch with friends when they are far away。
       This is certainly true in my case。 It has been a couple of years since I left my old neighborhood and all the friends I had there。
       I've been meaning to write to them but something or other comes up and I just don't seem to find the time。 Now I have kind of lost touch with them。
       They are always on my mind, however, and I think I will certainly make an effort to keep up correspondence with them in future。
       三: It is hard to imagine how our forefathers could do without so many conveniences that modern technology has brought about。
       Back then only a small proportion of the population enjoyed some comforts。 The majority didn't even have sufficient food, not to speak of/let alone the privilege of being educated。
       However, many people blame modern technology for the problems it has created。 They want to slow down the rate of progress。
       But no one can put the clock back。 The best we can do is to make informed decisions as to the direction in which technology is to develop。
       四 After graduating from college, Tony decided to start his own business。 At the beginning, many a bank turned down his request for a loan。
       But he was not a bit discouraged, and continued to call on one banker after another seeking help。 Impressed by his determination and optimism, one banker finally agreed to loan him the money。
       Now he has become a wealthy businessman。 Talking about his amazing achievement, Tony puts great emphasis on the importance of creating, rather than waiting for opportunities。
       五 Not rich himself, Uncle Li never hesitates to help others。 Previous to / Before his retirement, through Project Hope he located the addresses of two country kids who grew up in poor families but had a keen desire to study 。
       From then on he sent them money regularly。 Later the two made their way to college, and even got a chance to study overseas。
       They often thought of Uncle Li and kept corresponding with him。 Whenever he read their letters, Uncle Li's face would broaden into a smile。
       He felt this to be the most sensible investment in his life。 六 When I was young I developed a keen interest in animals。 So I often visited the zoo in my home town。
       There what attracted me most was a couple of tigers, especially the male。 They were kept in a huge iron cage at first, but later was released from it and put in a place called Tiger Hill。
       The hill was separated from the visitors by a very wide and deep ditch。 What's more, it was also surrounded by a high iron fence along the ditch。
       Twenty years later, I revisited the zoo and was relieved to find the Tiger Hill was still there but greatly extended。 Moving around now were six tigers, old and young, instead of two! 七 The instant the professor entered the classroom, the words on the blackboard "Welcome Back Professor" drew his attention。
       He had been injured in a car accident, and had had several operations in a nearby hospital。 The doctor calculated his chances of survival to be no more than 10%。
       Now, not only had he recovered from his injury, but he was also able to resume teaching。 Every student felt excited at the sight of him, and minutes passed before the class cooled down八 This morning I heard an interesting piece of news over my portable radio: A man of 36 and his son of 10 attend the same class competing with each other for high marks。
       The story goes/It's like this: The man, Li Wei by name, was too idle to learn anything when young。 With little education, with no useful skills, he could hardly earn an adequate living wage。
       His life experiences drove home to him the point that he had to acquire knowledge before he was able to accumulate wealth。
       So Li Wei swore that he would go to school with his son, determined to learn。 。

王***

• 2017-05-08 15:03:33
  •   If you are a fan of tennis match, then the name Serena Williams will not be forgotten。 Serena William is the best female tennis player now, though she is more than 30, she is still competitive。
       Everybody knows Mariah Sharapova who has the beautiful face and the perfect body shape, while Serena is unlike her, she is not pretty and has muscle。
       Serena has a successful tennis career, she started her tennis career at the early age with her sister。 Both of them won many championships, but as the time went by, they suffered from illness, which made them stopped to play tennis once。
       But Serena went back to play and became the top player again。 Serena inspires so many people who want to give up, she improves that if we have the strong faith, we can achieve our goals。
       如果你是一名网球粉丝,然后赛琳娜威廉姆斯这个名字你一定不会忘记。赛琳娜威廉姆斯现役最好的女子网球选手,虽然她已经超过30岁了,但是她仍然具有竞争力。大家都知道玛利亚莎拉波娃拥有漂亮的脸蛋和完美的身材,然而赛琳娜外形不如莎拉波娃。赛琳娜的网球事业很成功,她在很早的时候就和姐姐开始了网球事业。
      她们都赢得了很多冠军,但是随着时间的流逝,她们都遭受了伤病,这使得她们一度停止打网球。但是赛琳娜重新回去打网球,再次成为顶尖球员。赛琳娜鼓励了无数想要放弃的人,她证明了如果我们有强烈的信念,就能实现目标。

我***

• 英语考试 相关知识

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新问答 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80
  • 81-100
  • 101-120