爱问知识人 爱问共享资料 医院库

偶然听到一首英文歌 有两句歌词是 I make a better place for you I make a better world for yo

首页

偶然听到一首英文歌 有两句歌词是 I make a better place for you I make a better world for yo

偶然听到一首英文歌 有两句歌词是 I make a better place for you I make a better world for you请问歌名叫什么

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2005-02-18 21:23:23
      Heal the World
    by Michael Jackson
    There's a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方,
      And I know that it is love 我知道那里充满了爱。
      And this place could be 这个地方会比明天更灿烂。
         Much brighter than tomorrow   And if you really try 如果你真的努力过,   You'll find there's no need to cry 你会发觉不必哭泣。   In this place you'll feel 在这个地方,   There's no hurt or sorrow 你感觉不到伤痛或烦忧。
         There are ways to get there 到那个地方的方法芏啵?/P>   If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者,   Make a little space 营造一些空间。
         Make a better place。。。 创造一个更美好的地方。。。   Heal the world 拯救这世界,   Make it a better place 让它变得更好,   For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。
         There are people dying 不断有人死去,   If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者,   Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。
         If you want to know why 如果你想知道缘由,   There's a love that cannot lie 因为爱不会说谎。   Love is strong 爱是坚强的,   It only cares of joyful giving 爱就是心甘情愿的奉献。
         If we try 若我们用心去尝试,   We shall see 我们就会明白,   In this bliss 只要心里有爱,   We cannot feel fear or dread 我们就感受不到恐惧与忧虑。   We stop existing 我们不再只是活着,   And start living 而是真正开始生活。
         Then it feels that always 那爱的感觉将持续下去。   Love's enough for us growing 爱让我们不断成长,   So make a better world 去创造一个更美好的世界,   Make a better world。
      。。 去创造一个更美好的世界。。。   Heal the world 拯救这世界,   Make it a better place 让它变得更好,   For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。
         There are people dying 不断有人死去,   If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者,   Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。
         And the dream we were conceived in 我们心中的梦想,   Will reveal a joyful face 让我们露出笑脸。   And the world we once believed in 我们曾经信赖的世界,   Will shine again in grace 会再次闪烁祥和的光芒。
         Then why do we keep strangling life 那么我们为何仍在扼杀生命,   Wound this earth 伤害地球,   Crucify its soul 扼杀它的灵魂?   Though it's plain to see 虽然这很容易明白,   This world is heavenly be God's glow 这世界天生就是上帝的荣光。
         We could fly so high 我们可以在高空飞翔   Let our spirits never die 让我们的精神不灭   In my heart I feel you are all my brothers 在我心中,你我都是兄弟   Create a world with no fear 共同创造一个没有恐惧的世界   Together we’ll cry happy tears 我们一起流下喜悦的泪水   See the nations turn their swords into plowshares 看到许多国家把刀剑变成了犁耙。
         Heal the world 拯救这世界,   Make it a better place 让它变得更好,   For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。   There are people dying 不断有人死去,   If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者,   Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。
         。。。 。。。   You and for me 为你为我   You and for me 为你为我   You and for me 为你为我 。

k***

2005-02-18 21:23:23

其他答案

2005-02-20 11:11:14
  • 强!

妮***

2005-02-20 11:11:14

• 2005-02-19 14:29:24
  • Heal the World----Michael Jackson

此张专辑第15首歌

t***

2005-02-19 14:29:24

• 2005-02-18 21:37:08
  •   歌名:Heal the World
    [歌词大意]   <<点击收听
      Heal the World 拯救世界

There's a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方,
      And I know that it is love 我知道那里充满了爱。
         And this place could be 这个地方会比明天更灿烂。   Much brighter than tomorrow   And if you really try 如果你真的努力过,   You'll find there's no need to cry 你会发觉不必哭泣。
         In this place you'll feel 在这个地方,   There's no hurt or sorrow 你感觉不到伤痛或烦忧。   There are ways to get there 到那个地方的方法很多,   If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者,   Make a little space 营造一些空间。
         Make a better place。。。 创造一个更美好的地方。。。   Heal the world 拯救这世界,   Make it a better place 让它变得更好,   For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。
         If you want to know why 如果你想知道缘由,   There's a love that cannot lie 因为爱不会说谎。   Love is strong 爱是坚强的,   It only cares of joyful giving 爱就是心甘情愿的奉献。
         If we try 若我们用心去尝试,   We shall see 我们就会明白,   In this bliss 只要心里有爱,   We cannot feel fear or dread 我们就感受不到恐惧与忧虑。   We stop existing 我们不再只是活着,   And start living 而是真正开始生活。
         Then it feels that always 那爱的感觉将持续下去。   Love's enough for us growing 爱让我们不断成长,   So make a better world 去创造一个更美好的世界,   Make a better world。
      。。 去创造一个更美好的世界。。。   Heal the world 拯救这世界,   Make it a better place 让它变得更好,   For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。
         And the dream we were conceived in 我们心中的梦想,   Will reveal a joyful face 让我们露出笑脸。   And the world we once believed in 我们曾经信赖的世界,   Will shine again in grace 会再次闪烁祥和的光芒。
         Then why do we keep strangling life 那么我们为何仍在扼杀生命,   Wound this earth 伤害地球,   Crucify its soul 扼杀它的灵魂?   Though it's plain to see 虽然这很容易明白,   This world is heavenly be God's glow 这世界天生就是上帝的荣光。
         We could fly so high 我们可以在高空飞翔   Let our spirits never die 让我们的精神不灭   In my heart I feel you are all my brothers 在我心中,你我都是兄弟   Create a world with no fear 共同创造一个没有恐惧的世界   Together we’ll cry happy tears 我们一起流下喜悦的泪水   See the nations turn their swords into plowshares 看到许多国家把刀剑变成了犁耙。
         Heal the world 拯救这世界,   Make it a better place 让它变得更好,   For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。   There are people dying 不断有人死去,   If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者,   Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。
         。。。 。。。   You and for me 为你为我   You and for me 为你为我   You and for me 为你为我 。

萧***

2005-02-18 21:37:08

• 2005-02-18 21:36:30
  • heal the world

1***

2005-02-18 21:36:30

• 2005-02-18 21:32:33
  •  
     Michael·Jackson(迈克尔.杰克逊 - Heal the world 

吮***

2005-02-18 21:32:33

• 2005-02-18 21:26:18
  •   《拯救地球》--《heal the world》 
    Ther's a place in your heart And I know that it is love 
    And this place could be much brighter than tomorrow 
    And if you really try You'll find there's no need to cry 
    In this place you'll feel there's no hurt or sorrow 
    There are ways to get there If you care enough for the 
    livingMake a little space Make a better place。
      。。 Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me and the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me If you want to know why There's a love that cannot lie Love is strong It only cares of joyful giving If we try We shall see In this bliss We cannot feel fear or dread We stop existing and start living Then it feels that always Love's enough for us growing So make a better world Make a better world。
      。。Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me and the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me And the dream we were conceived in Will reveal a joyful face And the world we once believed in Will shine again in graceThen why do we keep strangling life Wound this earth Crucify its soul Though it's plain to see This world is heavenly be God's glow We could fly so high Let our spirits never die In my heart I feel you are all my brothers Create a world with no fear Together we cry happy tears See the nations turn their swords into plowshares We could really get there If you cared enough for the living Make a little space To make a better place。
      。。
      Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me and the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me and the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me and the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me You and for me You and for me You and for me You and for me You and for me You and for me You and for me You and for me You and for me You and for me 。

1***

2005-02-18 21:26:18

类似问题

换一换
  • 音乐 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐

• 笔记本电脑永远是解决笔记本故障的卡片屏幕...

有时,我们的笔记本电脑总是卡住了。我们怎样才能解决这个问题可能有很多不太熟悉的网友。现在让我们告诉你...

电脑/网络

• xp电脑显示屏调节屏幕亮度怎么调节_XP...

XP电脑显示屏亮度调节怎么操作 1、直接在XP系统桌面空白处右键选择属性打开【显示属性】程序。 2、...

电脑/网络

• 计算机不能重新启动所有时间重新启动如何解...

关于计算机不能重启和重启的问题,我相信很多网民以前见过。我们如何解决这个问题这里有一点告诉你,计算机...

电脑/网络

• 如果笔记本不能上网,我该怎么办

也许有些网友对笔记本电脑无法上网的问题了解不多。现在让我们向你介绍一下笔记本电脑不能上网的原因以及如...

电脑/网络

• 现在移民需要多少钱(留学移民要多少钱)

在众多的热门移民国家中,能够同时满足速度快,要求简单且有法案支持的移民国家,目前就只有马耳他,希腊,...

电脑/网络

• 高迪安集团公司的实力怎么样?

高迪安(英文:GOLDIAN,前身:金大元集团),是一个综合性企业集团,致力于真爱人文事业的发展,旗...

管理学

• 有人了解高迪安集团这个公司吗?

高迪安(英文:GOLDIAN,前身:金大元集团),是一个综合性企业集团,成立以来致力于真爱人文事业的...

产业信息

• 高迪安集团旗下的人工智能产业发展好吗?

高迪安集团旗下的元梦智能科技公司,是一家致力于打造以数字智能人为核心的人工智能交互系统,并集研发、生...

产业信息

• 高迪安这个公司现在旗下现在主要有哪些产业...

高迪安旗下产业比较多,涵盖地产、教育、珠宝、智能、金融、互联、健康等多个领域。集团从地产起步,开发了...

产业信息

• 高迪安之前开发的第一个新房是哪个楼盘?

位于浦东川沙的金钟苑,后续集团开发了享誉海内外的上海地标性楼盘——香梅花园。

购房置业

• 翻译

make recommendation 提出建议或者推荐 recommendation 是名词,...

外语学习

• 英语

make from:由...制造(用...为原料制取) make of:由…制出;由…改制而成。

外语学习

• 高一英语题

前面都要加be动词 be made of是指由……制成,强调看的见原材料的,如:桌子是由木头作的 b...

学习帮助

• 什么叫make love?

就是相爱的男人与女人之间心灵与肉体的紧密结合,并达到一种难以 形容的境界。

两性问题

• make room 与 make spa...

Make room用于空间,make space用于精神上抽象的事物

英语考试

• make 的问题

选2 因为base on 没有被动态基本解释base onv.基于例句Base on balls.进...

外语学习

• make love.

肉都哪儿去了

上网帮助

• make of 和 make in

be made of是指制造的材料 be made in是指制造地点 be made by是指制造的...

英语考试

• 几个词

make out v. 1书写, 填写, 拼凑, 进展, 说明, 设法应付, 理解, 辨认出 2做,...

外语学习

• make a friend make ...

其实在用法和意义上都没什么区别。

学习帮助

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80
  • 81-100
  • 101-120