爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

能否帮忙写一篇英语作文?描写某公园

首页

能否帮忙写一篇英语作文?描写某公园

提交回答

全部答案

2005-01-29 20:46:24
  • THE ‘SHENG NONG’PARK IN ZHUZHOU
    THERE IS SEVERAL PARKS IN AHUAHOU,ONE OF WHICH IS CALLED ‘SHENG NONG PARK‘。IT IS FREE WHEN YOU ENTER IT。THAT’S THE REASON WHY IT ATTRACTS SO MANY PEOPLE。
    WHEN YOU COME INTO IT,YOU WILL FIND A LARGE PLOT WHERE COLOURFUL FLOWERS GROW。AS YOU GO ALONG THE LITTLE ROAD,YOU COME TO ANOTHER WORLD。。。。。

m***

2005-01-29 20:46:24

• 2005-01-26 21:13:16
  •   Spring in the park
    It is early spring。If you go to the park,you will find it more beautiful than any other season。
    As soon as you enter the park,you see a lot of beautiful flowers。
      Some bees and butterflies are flying around the flowers。 In the pond the fish are swimming freely。Along the bank the willows are in bun。
       In the pavilion a few old people are playing chess。Look!A gruop children are playing happily on the artificial hills。Above our head,the birds are singing and flying trippingly(敏捷地)。
      Everything in the park tells us spring is beautiful。 Do you know there are something more beautiful?Many wokers are working hard in the park。
      For there hard work,we can enjoy the view of spring。 Please enjoy yourself。Please take care of our environment。Please respect the workers' work。
       。

柔***

2005-01-26 21:13:16

• 2005-01-25 20:09:31
  •                            Spring in the park
         It is early spring。If you go to the park,you will find it more beautiful than any other season。
       As soon as you enter the park,you see a lot of beautiful flowers。Some bees and butterflies are flying around the flowers。
       In the pond the fish are swimming freely。Along the bank the willows are in bun。 In the pavilion a few old people are playing chess。
      Look!A gruop children are playing happily on the artificial hills。Above our head,the birds are singing and flying trippingly(敏捷地)。
      Everything in the park tells us spring is beautiful。 Do you know there are something more beautiful?Many wokers are working hard in the park。
      For there hard work,we can enjoy the view of spring。 Please enjoy yourself。Please take care of our environment。Please respect the workers' work。
       本文出处:《方洲新概念 初中英语写作名师辅导》 推荐书本:《方洲新概念 初中英语写作名师辅导》 华语教学出版社 15。00元。

b***

2005-01-25 20:09:31

• 2005-01-25 15:08:57
  •                Sunday Afternoon in the Park
    Dear Fatima,
         It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I'm sitting in the park now under a big, old tree。
       I'm taking a break from my studies to write you this letter。 I'm watching Americans and their strange behaviors。 I want to describe some of these behaviors to you。
       I want to know what you think of them。 I'm sitting in the shade, but most of the people are sitting in the sun。 A lot of people are wearing shorts-sleeved shirts and shorts。
       They're trying to get a suntan。 Don't they know that the sun is bad for the skin? Most of the people are sitting alone。
       Some of them are reading magazines。 One woman is talking on her cell phone。 A man is playing Frisbee with his dog。 He's throwing it to the dog, and the dog is running to catch it。
       Why isn't he playing with a friend? Why is he playing with a dog? Another woman is working on a computer。 Why isn't she relaxing? Some people are listening to a personal stereo。
       I don't think they're having fun。 Some people have a big boom box。 They're playing their music loud and bothering other people。
       Most of the people in the park are young, but I see a few elderly people too。 Two elderly men are playing tennis。 Another elderly man is jogging。
       They seem to be in very good health。 But I also see an elderly woman in a wheelchair。 A young woman is pushing the wheelchair, but I don't think it's her daughter。
       Don't American children spend time with their parents when they are old and sick? I'm learning a lot about American custom。
       In fact, I'm keeping a diary and writing my observations。 Please write to me soon and let me know what is happening back home。
       yours friend Sarah 。

傲***

2005-01-25 15:08:57

类似问题

换一换
  • 学习帮助 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20