Back row of the drive in show in the flickering light
    Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars 
    became champagne and caviar
    Making love on a long hot summers night
    I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablance
    Holding hands 'neath the paddle fans 
    in Rick's Candle lit cafe
    Hiding in the shadows from the spies。
       Moroccan moonlight in your eyes Making magic at the movies in my old chevrolet Oh! A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh Please come back to me in Casablanca I love you more and more each day as time goes by I guess there're many broken hearts in Casablanca YouknowI' ,Idon'tknow I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go Oh! A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh Please come back to me in Casablanca I love you more and more each day as time goes by Oh! A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh Please come back to me in Casablanca I love you more and more each day as time goes by I love you more and more each day as time goes by 我爱上你时是看《卡萨布兰卡》。
       当时在汽车影院我们坐在后面。 可口可乐和爆米花赛过香槟和鱼子酱。 我们相爱在夏日里漫长的夜晚。 我想你爱上我时也是看《卡萨布兰卡》, 恍惚身临其境牵着手,如在吕克饭店。 我们避开晃动的光线,但月光洒满你胸前, 在那辆老式雪佛莱车里。
       不知是光影还是梦幻?     难忘一次次亲吻,在卡萨布兰卡, 但那一切成追忆,时过境迁。 快回我身边,来卡萨布兰卡, 我爱你,此心永不变,年复一年。     我猜想卡萨布兰卡有很多破碎的心。 我知道我从未真正到过卡萨布兰卡。
       所以不知到伤心者真的有多少。 我猜想我们的爱情故事 而永远上不了巨大宽荧幕, 但当我看它升华时。 也一样令人难受和痛心。 难忘一次次亲吻,在卡萨布兰卡, 但那一切成追忆,时过境迁。 我爱你,此心永不变,年复一年。
           难忘一次次亲吻,在卡萨布兰卡, 但那一切成追忆,时过境迁。 快回我身边,来卡萨布兰卡, 爱你,此心永不变,年复一年。 爱你,此心永不变,年复一年。 2。《史卡保罗集市》: Are you going to Scarborough Fair 你正要去史卡保罗集市吗 Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 香菜 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香 Remember me to one who lives there 请代我向他问候 He was once a true love of mine 他曾是我的挚爱 Tell him to make me a cambric shirt 请他为我做一件棉衬衫 Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 香菜 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香 Without no seams nor needle work 不能有接缝,也不能用针线 Then he'll be a true love of mine 这样 他就可以成为我的挚爱 Tell him to find me an acre of land 请他为我找一亩地 Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 香菜 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香 Between salt water and the sea strands 地必须位于海水和海岸之间 Then he'll be a true love of mine 这样 他就可以成为我的挚爱 Tell him to reap it with a sickle of leather 请他用皮制的镰刀收割 Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 香菜 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香 And gather it all in a bunch of heather 用石南草捆扎成束 Then he'll be a true love of mine 这样 他就可以成为我的挚爱 Are you going to Scarborough Fair 你正要去史卡保罗集市吗 Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme 香菜 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香 Remember me to one who lives there 请代我向他问候 He was once a true love of mine 他曾是我的挚爱 3。
      《毕业生》: And here's to you, Mrs。 Robinson Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo) God bless you please, Mrs。
       Robinson Heaven holds a place for those who pray (Hey, hey, hey。。。hey, hey, hey) We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files We'd like to help you learn to help yourself Look around you, all you see are sympathetic eyes Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home And here's to you, Mrs。
       Robinson Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo) God bless you please, Mrs。 Robinson Heaven holds a place for those who pray (Hey, hey, hey。
      。。hey, hey, hey) Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes It's a little secret, just the Robinsons' affair Most of all, you've got to hide it from the kids Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs Robinson Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo) God bless you please, Mrs。
       Robinson Heaven holds a place for those who pray (Hey, hey, hey。。。hey, hey, hey) Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon Going to the candidates debate Laugh about it, shout about it When you've got to choose Ev'ry way you look at it, you lose Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio A nation turns its lonely eyes to you (Woo, woo, woo) What's that you say, Mrs。
       Robinson Joltin' Joe has left and gone away (Hey, hey, hey。。。hey, hey, hey) [ki: ] 4。
      《Pretty Boy》: I lie awake at night See things in black and white I've only got you inside my mind You know you have made me blind I lie awake and pray That you will look my way I have all my longing in my heart I know it right from the star Oh my pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before you Pretty Pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside Make me stay right beside you I used to write your name And put it in a frame And sometime that I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wall You stay a little while And touch me with your smile And what can I say to make you mine To reach out for you in time Oh pretty pretty boy Say you love me too 偷偷看你的脸 心情变成晴天 我向着窗外默默想念 希望你能听得见 你的好你的坏 全部我都想爱 你明不明白说不出来 心中对你的依赖 Oh my pretty pretty boy, I want you 因为窈窕妹妹不会假装爱 Pretty pretty boy of mine 对你说声嗨 Oh my pretty pretty boy, I need you, oh my 窈窕妹妹只想爱 说你不走,要你别走,请留下来 (Music) 看别人手牵手 我越看越寂寞 我想要你说只对我说 说你心中只有我 你明明很爱我 明明不想要走 为什么不敢付出太多 是不是怕真爱上我 Oh pretty boy pretty boy pretty boy 说你也爱我 。

张***

2019-02-13 00:02:23

• 2019-02-13 00:01:38
  • Mariah Carey  的hero(英雄)!

廖***

2019-02-13 00:01:38

类似问题

换一换
  • 音乐 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐