爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

Heal The World翻译中文了的歌词

首页

Heal The World翻译中文了的歌词

提交回答
好评回答

其他答案

2008-06-04 08:21:00
  •   曲名:heal the world     歌手:Michael Jackson     专辑:dangerous There’s a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方,And I know that it is love 我知道那里充满了爱。
      And this place could be 这个地方会比明天更灿烂。Much brighter than tomorrowAnd if you really try 如果你真的努力过,You’ll find there’s no need to cry 你会发觉不必哭泣。
      In this place you’ll feel 在这个地方,There’s no hurt or sorrow 你感觉不到伤痛或烦忧。<br>There are ways to get there 到那个地方的方法很多,If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者,Make a little space 营造一些空间。
      Make a better place。。。 创造一个更美好的地方。。。Heal the world 拯救这世界,Make it a better place 让它变得更好,For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。
      There are people dying 不断有人死去,If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者,Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。
      If you want to know why 如果你想知道缘由,There’s a love that cannot lie 因为爱不会说谎。Love is strong 爱是坚强的,It only cares of joyful giving 爱就是心甘情愿的奉献。
      If we try 若我们用心去尝试,We shall see 我们就会明白,In this bliss 只要心里有爱,We cannot feel fear or dread 我们就感受不到恐惧与忧虑。We stop existing 我们不再只是活着,And start living 而是真正开始生活。
      Then it feels that always 那爱的感觉将持续下去。Love’s enough for us growing 爱让我们不断成长,So make a better world 去创造一个更美好的世界,Make a better world。
      。。 去创造一个更美好的世界。。。Heal the world 拯救这世界,Make it a better place 让它变得更好,For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。
      There are people dying 不断有人死去,If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者,Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。
      And the dream we were conceived in 我们心中的梦想,Will reveal a joyful face 让我们露出笑脸。And the world we once believed in 我们曾经信赖的世界,Will shine again in grace 会再次闪烁祥和的光芒。
      Then why do we keep strangling life 那么我们为何仍在扼杀生命,Wound this earth 伤害地球,Crucify its soul 扼杀它的灵魂?Though it’s plain to see 虽然这很容易明白,This world is heavenly be God’s glow 这世界天生就是上帝的荣光。
      We could fly so high 我们可以在高空飞翔Let our spirits never die 让我们的精神不灭In my heart I feel you are all my brothers 在我心中,你我都是兄弟Create a world with no fear 共同创造一个没有恐惧的世界Together we’ll cry happy tears 我们一起流下喜悦的泪水See the nations turn their swords into plowshares 看到许多国家把刀剑变成了犁耙。
      Heal the world 拯救这世界,Make it a better place 让它变得更好,For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。There are people dying 不断有人死去,If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者,Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。
      。。。 。。。
      You and for me 为你为我You and for me 为你为我You and for me 为你为我<span style="color:#666666">参考资料:个人意见,仅供参考! Mop </span>。

g***

2008-06-04 08:21:00

• 2008-06-03 10:17:00
  •   Heal The World Michael JacksonThere's a place in your heartAnd I know that it is loveAnd this place could be muchBrighter than tomorrowAnd if you really tryYou'll find there's no need to cryIn this place you'll feelThere's no hurt or sorrowThere are ways to get thereIf you care enough for the livingMake a little spaceMake a better place 。
      。。Heal the worldMake it a better placeFor you and for meAnd the entire human raceThere are people dyingIf you care enough for the livingMake it a better placeFor you and for meIf you want to know whyThere's love that cannot lieLove is strongIt only cares of joyful givingIf we try we shall seeIn this bliss we cannot feelFear or dreadWe stop existing and start livingThen it feels that alwaysLove's enough for us growingSo make a better worldMake a better place 。
      。。Heal the worldMake it a better placeFor you and for meAnd the entire human raceThere are people dyingIf you care enough for the livingMake a better place for you and for meAnd the dream we were conceived inWill reveal a joyful faceAnd the world we once believed inWill shine again in grace<br>Then why do we keep strangling lifeWound this earth, crucify its soulThough it's plain to seeThis world is heavenlyBe god's glowWe could fly so highLet our spirits never dieIn my heart I feel you are all my brothersCreate a world with no fearTogether we'll cry happy tearsSee the nations turn their swords into plowsharesWe could really get thereIf you cared enough for the living<br>Make a little spaceTo make a better place 。
      。。Heal the worldMake it a better placeFor you and for meAnd the entire human raceThere are people dying If you care neough for the livingMake a better place for you and for me。
      。。There are pepole dyingIf you care enough for the livingMake a better place for you and for me。。。Heal the world we are livingSave it for our childrenYou and for me 。

r***

2008-06-03 10:17:00

• 明星 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80